Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
vivian78

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 am  Post subject:  Giveaway: Free export AVCHD MTS to ProRes/XDCAM mov for FCP Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Free Convert HDcam MTS files to Android/Apple/Windows 8 RT Tablet support MP4 format on Mac

"I am looking for an app that would convert .mts files to play on my new Google Nexus 7. I'm using a Panasonic HDC-TM700 and a Sony Cyber Shot DSC-HX9V, and unfortunately my Android tablet does not give native support for the .MTS shootings captured by my cameras, thus it can not be imported directly into Nexus 7. Is there any freeware available to convert my AVCHD MTS footage?"

Yes, there is. The Pavtube Free MTS M2TS Converter App Store Version does the trick. Unlike some of the other similar free apps, the quality of the image and sound is very good. The conversion speed is a bit slower than some retail apps, but hey, it's free. In addition, it provides tons of Android tablet presets for users to choose from, such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note II, iPad 3, iPhone 5, Windows 8 RT, Asus Transformer Prime, Motorola Xoom, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Acer Iconia Tab, Dell Streak, HTC Flyer, Lenovo IdeaPad, Nook Tablet, Toshiba Thrive and so on.

The preset format ensures that you can get a well playback quality when viewing the generated video on the screen of your Android Tables. If you expect a much better image quality, you are allowed to click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to set the video bit rate higher than the default one. This will generate a file with higher video quality but larger file size.

Assuming that you would like to export AVCHD MTS files to ProRes/XDCAM for FCP (X), recode AVCHD MTS to AIC for iMovie/FCE, or transcode AVCHD MTS to Avid DNxHD MOV for Avid MC, you can upgrade the free version to paid version at only $19.99. If you only need to convert MTS to Android Tablet on Mac, the Free Version is useful enough to fit your requirements.

Also, there is another way for you to get the MTS Converter Retail Version at no cost. Currently, Pavtube Studio has a Buy One Get One Free back to school deals, and during this activity, you are ale to get Free MTS M2TS Converter for Mac with full functionality through the following two ways:

1. Buy Blu-ray Ripper for Mac at $ 39.2 and Get MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Paid Version Free

2. Buy DVD Ripper for Mac at $35.00 and Get MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Paid Version Free

To learn more details, you can go to visit Pavtube's Buy One Get One Free Back to School Sales.

Can it attract you? Hurriedly action it. End on September 20, 2012.

Libra Gender:Female Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of vivian78View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
應徵酒店
高雄酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
傳播妹
酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
酒店工作
高雄酒店
酒店工作
亞曼時尚會館
酒店經紀
酒店上班
酒店公關
高雄酒店
假日兼職
寒假打工
台北酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
少爺
酒店工作
酒店上班
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
暑假打工
金磚酒店(宏城)
路易酒店
海派酒店
御成會館酒店
大聯盟酒店
富紳酒店
金碧輝煌酒店(金錢豹)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic