Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
kerryzeng

china.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm  Post subject:  Thoughts on converting YouTube to MP3 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Being a super music lover, I often view music on YouTube. Quite often I come cross some in fact amazing music movies and wish to listen to them on my MP3 player. However, my MP3 player is unable to assistance video formats. So I've to search the music once again in Google for uncovering .MP3 file format of the exact same music. It often expenses a good deal of my time and I'm exhausted of it. Lately, I discover a extremely beneficial freely converting tool that could convert all YouTube video to MP3 with no trouble and audio quality reduction. So, I like to share this YouTube to MP3 converting software to you and supply you an easy information for converting YouTube videos to MP3.

This YouTube to MP3 converter can nicely rip audios from YouTube to MP3 and lots of other audio formats together with the original audio quality also as enable you to trim just part of the audio for output. It has friendly and intuitive user interface, so it's very very easy to use.

1. Import YouTube video clips

Start the program and click Add to input downloaded YouTube videos. Or you'll be able to click Download Button to straight input internet YouTube video clips. Double click the video file for previewing.

2. Set output

In profile bar, pick MP3 from common audio as output format. Or you could research MP3 inside the searching bar for filter associated formats. Through the way, select an output folder in Output.

3. Audio settings

That you're able to alter the audio settings in the created audio. Audio codec, bite rate, audio quality, sample rate and channels can be found to become adjusted here.

4. Trim audio length

If you should just want a part of the audio, you'll be able to click Edit button to enter the editing panel, wherever you are capable to set the start time and end time on the music.

5. Final

Press the convert icon to start the YouTube to MP3 conversion.

Pisces Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of kerryzengView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic