Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lydia622520

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm  Post subject:  Best MTS to iMovie'11 Converter for Canon Vixia HF S10 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

As a Canon Vixia HF S10 user, have you met troubles in transferring Canon HF S10 AVCHD to iMovie'11 editing? If so, in this article I will give you the best solution.

Actually, the AVCHD is highly compressed and not the iMovie friendly video format, if you wanna to edit AVCHD clips from Canon S10 in iMovie, you must convert AVCHD to the iMovie friendly video format. And I think the Apple InterMediate Codec MOV format is the best choice for iMovie. So to finsh this conversion, a powerful third party conversion software is necessary, I used Brorsoft MTS to iMovie Converter, it is really a very easy-to-use tool for me. OK, next please follow me up , you will make it!

Guide: Import AVCHD video from Canon Vixia HF S10 to iMovie'11 editing.

Step 1: Download and install Brorsoft Mac AVCHD to MOV Converter for iMoive on your Apple computer and then launch the program to add Canon HF S10 MTS/M2TS videos to it.

Step 2: Click on Format > iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov), the iMovie native support format. Afterwards, set the output folder as you like or just keep the default one.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps30fps/29.97fps, video size as 1920*1080 for importing AVCHD from Canon HF S10 to iMovie'11 with best quality.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will start converting Canon S10 MTS to AIC MOV for iMoive on Mac OS X immediately.

After the MTS to AIC (MOV) conversion on Mac, you can get footages from Canon HF S10 into iMovie'11 on Mac for editing without any problem.

More Tips for you:
1. If you are shooting at the default in 1080i mode, this Mac MTS Converter pro can help you to deinterlace your 1080i videos automatically because Deinterlacing has been chosen as default.

2. If you have other Mac tools like FCP, iMovie, FCE, this Mac AVCHD Converter will also be your best helper in converting AVCHD to ProRes 422 for FCP, MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, AIC for FCE, etc in addition to helping you import video file from Canon HF S10 to iMovie'11.

Related guides:
Import Canon VIXIA HF G10 AVCHD to FCP
Copy Canon VIXIA HF G10 1080p MTS to Sony Vegas
Import Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac
Get Canon Vixia HF S10/HF S100 AVCHD to work with FCE 4

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of lydia622520View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:33 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
應徵酒店
高雄酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
傳播妹
酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
酒店工作
高雄酒店
酒店工作
亞曼時尚會館
酒店經紀
酒店上班
酒店公關
高雄酒店
假日兼職
寒假打工
台北酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
少爺
酒店工作
酒店上班
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
暑假打工
金磚酒店(宏城)
路易酒店
海派酒店
御成會館酒店
大聯盟酒店
富紳酒店
金碧輝煌酒店(金錢豹)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic