Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
leeswallow

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:53 am  Post subject:  How to Burn DVD from iMovie 11? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Questions from Mac users:
1. "I made an iMovie and I've been trying to burn it to a DVD however my macbook pro doesn't have iDVD, so I don't know how to do it. I tried inserting a blank disc and dragging my movie onto it and that worked, but it only plays on iTunes on a Dell, and I need it to play in Window's Media Player. So is there any other way for me to burn it?" - Adribaby

2. "I have to burn dvd from iMovie 11 from a video I made for a banquet tomorrow! I have a brand new mac, and iDVD isn't there anymore, and the video is too big to email to my other mac. How can I burn a dvd of this video?" - Labony
Once you complete your iMovie project, you want to burn it to DVD. But what to do when iMovie doesn't burn movie? iMovie 09 and iMovie 11 provides you with various ways to output and share your movies. In fact it is really convenient to burn the saved iMovie project to DVD with third-party DVD creator. Here's the easy steps to export iMovie to videos and after that burn iMovie 11 to DVD by making use of a Mac DVD burning software, e.g. Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac.

Export iMovie project to video in iMovie 09 and iMovie 11
To burning iMovie 11 to DVD, you will need first export iMovie project to videos. When an iMovie project is finished, select it and click on "Share" on top of the window in the Menu bar. And on the following list, choose "Export Movie".

A small window will show up and allow you to choose where to store the videos, and what format just to save iMovie project to. Here you're recommended to choose Large or High definition 720p to save iMovie project to high-quality video for burning to DVD. The default output folder is Movies.

Burn iMovie project to DVD with DVD burning software
When the iMovie project has exported out, download and install Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac, which allows you to burn iMovie 11 to DVD video high quality and fast burning speed. Besides, a lot of free DVD movie menu templates are supplied for professional DVD authoring.

Besides iMovie project, this Mac DVD Creator can burn almost all regular pics and vids to DVD. Regular video formats like MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, etc., your family, holiday or trip video clips from your video camera, videos and movies downloaded from YouTube, Google, Yahoo or torrent sites, like Vuze, etc. are all supported.

This iMovie to DVD creator also enables you to edit imported iMovie videos so that you won't need to make changes in iMovie and export again, which helps you save a lot of time. To do so, just click the 'Edit' button on each videos thumbnail on right.
Add a fabulous DVD menu to your iMovie DVD disc

Tags: burn DVD from iMovie 11, How to Burn DVD from iMovie 11, burn iMovie 11 to DVD, convert iMovie to DVD

OfflinePersonal Gallery of leeswallowView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
dexter

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
Up to an additional 10% Cash Back when you shop online at select merchants through Chase
No annual fee and rewards never expire.
Coupon Codes Car Incentives and Rebates
0% APR + $1,000 Bonus CashStore:Edmunds Expires:Soon
One of the best times of the year Discount Coupons to buy cars is coming with relatively low APR and cashback made available Online Coupons by dealers and car manufacturers. Click here to get a FREE online car quote.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of dexterView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic