Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
maxleaf

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm  Post subject:  Ping G20 Fairway Wood - cheap golf clubs Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

<p>
g15 irons I visualize the ball curving through the air at will.The G15s feel much better than older Pings too.As if the engineers collaborated with an artist to design the clubs cavity, the new red, black, and silver color scheme highlights the new Custom Tuning Port.If you are coming from a set of blades, looking to make your Sundays more enjoyable, I would suggest stepping into something a little more intermediate, like the i15 irons.According to Ping, the new design of the G15 irons allow the golfer to get a higher launch angle and longer shots from each iron.A little disappointing is the height of the ball flight, but, again, this could be caused by the decrease in loft of each club.While the G10 had a CTP, PING engineers reshaped and repositioned the CTP to save seven grams.The almost rough finish to these cast irons is very cool in my book.The G15 CTP is designed to increase MOI and improve forgiveness.When I went to the range, I was expecting to gain approximately three to five yards of distance with every club. ping g15 irons price And players take them out and check them out and take them out on the course.Here in Northern California where you play traditionally push up greens that are poa anna from back to front, the greens here in Northern California are more receptive to a low shot.Then finally ball flight, player swings ball flies.As you know there's no industry standard on lies.If it's an oil can, it's not going to rust up any more or less than it would normally.What we can tell them is what the golf club is doing or what the golf ball is doing in flight or in the dynamics of when they swing.Well, I think other than ourselves, Callaway, and TaylorMade have similar standards on lies.I think those drivers have great flight to them also.1 iron model on the PGA Tour the past two seasons, the equipment maker made two primary enhancements.If you try to reverse-engineer you typically will fail because the engineers are better at design than you and I might be at reversing it.
</p>
<p>
g20 irons We really liked the G20 driver and the enhancements are all excellent and we think it is the best Ping driver since the G5 so it is well worth checking it out.I am a big fan of the Ping G line, and am excited to give these a tryOffering more forgiveness, faster ball speeds and more distance control these are irons that should be on every golfer??s short list to tryPing G20 Driver is very hot on the golf market.Once he talked about the Ping G20 Driver, he said:�� It��s interesting to see that the new Ping G20 will go to a heavier head when Cleveland have gone the totally opposite way.Macpherson defeated Scotland's Michael Stewart 3&2 in the 36-hole final at Southport's Hillside Golf Club, rounding off a superb day for the Australians with Jason Day runner-up at the US Open and Matthew Zions claiming maiden European Tour success at Saint-Omer.Large, variable-thickness in the Ping G20 Driver's face increases MOI across the hitting surface and generates faster ball speeds for increased forgiveness and power.75 degrees higher than G15, with 200 rpm less spin and 1 mph faster ball speed on center hits, which adds up to five yards more carry and roll.Sure the profile is large and slightly elongated (460cc) but it's not huge where you feel like you're swinging a small SUV on a stick.) The reconfigured club head - 5 percent higher moment of inertia on heel or toe hits - combines with a light, 45. ping g20 woods ping g20 irons specs ping g20 ladies driver What I like to do is to prioritize, work on, and improve the greatest need of the ball because that's going to help the player score immediately.Shipments will begin February 1, 2010.The availability, technology, and resources available on the van is unbelievable.I just carry three wedges.It's not that we teach players, but it's certainly helpful to know what's coming out of a player's technique and what's coming out of a specification on a club and what's achievable in altering a specification on a golf club to altering ball flight.The AP1 has a semi-under slung hosel which aides in bounce and forgiveness.These irons should start showing up in stores in early spring of 2008.The AP2 will be set at Tour lofts with a PW of 47*.Then, it forges 12 grams of pure titanium into the center of the MP-59 muscle.We do charge the facilities to bring our trailer on site, but it's up to each facility to allocate these charges however appropriately they see fit and to dictate the pricing.
</p>
<p>
taylormade rbz fairway A product name has never come from the R&D department, the marketing department for whatever reason decided to keep the name. Technology So how did TaylorMade make the fairway wood dramatically longer? First they had to examine what most golf manufacturers do with the standard fairway wood. Most fairway woods have the weight low, which TaylorMade engineers say makes the structure of the sole stiff. When the sole is stiff there is obviously very little flexibility. This is not a great feature for speed. The RBZ (RocketBallz) sole is engineered to be thin to incorporate a higher trampoline effect. The most noticeable feature to create some flexibility in the sole is the the Speed Pocket running parallel and just behind the face. The pocket is very deep and TaylorMade says it improves the sole geometry to increase ball speed and COR (Coefficient of Restitution). The face is made of high strength 455 steel to ensure the face doesnt crack. The reason the face could crack is because the deep sole pocket makes the face more flexible but less durable. With titanium clubs you can make take the COR to the limit but its not something thats done with steel for the reason just mentioned. The face is welded on a cast body where TaylorMade says this makes the face stronger and more durable than other fairway woods. The technology in our new RocketBallz fairway woods boosts clubface COR to a place we havent come close to before, promoting an immense increase in distance. Its an absolute breakthrough. DR. BENOIT VINCENT TMAG CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER & CEO TaylorMade also found that most fairway woods had the CG (center of gravity) was too far back, creating too much dynamic loft which TaylorMade says lead to average players contacting the ball too low in the face. This would lead to low launching and high spinning shots. So TaylorMade moved the CG forward and below the center axis. Having the CG forward also helps increase ball speed, giving the golfer a chance at gaining four to five miles per hour in ball speed. This will help utilize the loft of the fairway wood producing a higher launch, more ball speed, and a lower spin rate. Thats how you start thinking about claiming 17 yards. TaylorMade also created more speed by constructing a deeper face. From a speed standpoint, the face structure is defined by the height because thats the shortest span. TaylorMade says the bigger you can make the face the larger you make the trampoline. More spring-like effect equals more distance. This is something that has never been done before in steel fairway woods. The pull-face construction has been used by other manufacturers before and it usually delivers a more powerful face and in the Rocketballz fairway woods this is the case as well. The incorporation of deeper face, low-and-forward CG and RocketBallz technology has allowed TaylorMde to create the first steel fairway that reaches USGA/R&A speed limits. What also makes the club faster is the lightweight Matrix X-Con 5 weighing in at 45 grams. The clubs overall weight is just 315 grams. The RocketBallz fairway woods and Rescues represent a game-changing breakthrough in performance comparable to few products in the history of our industry. To hold a RocketBallz metalwood in your hands is to possess confidence, power, speed and distance potential that will regularly and quite literally redefine the long game for golfers. SEAN TOULON, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TAYLORMADE Like all TaylorMade woods now, the RBZ features a white crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates hot spots or glare at address.Thick?CThin Crown design creates lower CG to promote higher launch for more distanceThe shaft in the standard RBZ is too light for my liking and I will probably put something a little heavier in it.The lie in the rough wasnt perfect but since it was a two-man best-ball tournament I decided to see how close I could get.I really havent seen much difference between the lofts that you can switch it to (I have the 10.Good solid weight to the club head, in fact the head has a stout and heavy feel, very reminiscent of my old j33r.Wedges incorporate new ATV sole for maximum versatility and playabilityPull?Cface metalwood construction in every head allows ultra?Cfast face for high ball speedLong story short, I dented the face of my driver, and needed a replacement while TM fixes/replaces my Burner 2.To start with it was very easy to adjust.Plus, forget the pros for a minute; the golf industry is chiefly made up of the anonymous public course weekenders.taylormade rbz 5 woodWhile the AP2 continues to be much played on the professional tours and was the No.How do you go about fitting Players into Products?And I have a Scotty Cameron Newport Putter.Mizuno removes weight from the cavity of the carbon steel, MP-59 heads and moves it to the toe and heel, upping perimeter weighting in the process and enhancing playability.What has been your experience with D1 and D2 Titleist Drivers so far? What are some factors you are looking for in optimal player performance? Have you ever seen it where numbers seen completely out of tune?Utilizing advanced multi-layer technology, Titleist claims the new NXT Tour will be longer off the driver and long irons for most golfers, while delivering consistent shot-stopping greenside control, soft feel on all shots and outstanding durability.Titleist gave the AP1 a bit more of a makeover.First, we took a little bounce out of the sole from the 7-iron through wedge so the ball glides through the turf better, says Chris McGinley, vice president of marketing worldwide for Titleist clubs.Once a teaching professional he has done fittings for Cobra before his current position fitting on the Titleist FittingWorks Van in California.The 2008 crop of irons were designed and built around the concept of pure feel.
</p>

Pisces  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of maxleafView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理
光華木瓜牛奶大王
輝哥鱔魚意麵
酒店經濟
亞培湯包蒸餃
阿六鱔魚麵
孬味香菇肉羹
萬里羊肉店
屏東豬腳
劉易記牛肉刀削麵
酒店小姐
高雄酒店經紀
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic