Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
ngyxnygd

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:14 pm  Post subject:  How to convert and transfer AVI movie from Mac to iPad? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I think no one would believe that iPad can play AVI movies. Yes, generally, iPad can’t support AVI format. But it will be allowed if you have a transfer.
iPad Manager for Mac is the necessary tool, which can transfer files from Mac to iPad and acts as a Mac iPad Video Converter at the same time.
First, I want to say that iPad Manager for Mac is a powerful Mac to iPad Transfer, aiming to transfer various files like movie, music, and photos from Mac to iPad. For example, I download a MP4 movie on Mac and want to enjoy it on iPad, at this time, I need to use this Mac iPad Transfer to send MP4 to iPad. And at the same, iPad can play MP4 files, so you need not to convert the video before transferring.

Of course, this Mac transfer also plays the role of iPad to Mac Transfer. That is to say, iPad fans can backup iPad files to Mac. You can send iPad video, audio, images, TV shows, iTunes U, eBooks, and so on to Mac.

The more powerful function for this iPad Transfer for Mac is that it can convert popular video/audio files to iPad supported formats, like MP4, M4V, MP3, AAC, etc. So if you have an AVI movie and want to transfer it from Mac to iPad, you can at first convert it to iPad MP4/M4V.
Here are the steps about how to transfer files from Mac to iPad.

Step 1: Download and run.
Download iPad Manager for Mac and run it.

Step 2: Connect.
Connect iPad to Mac.

Step 3: Convert and transfer.
Click “Convert Video/Audio” button in Device Panel to load the AVI movie.
Select a proper iPad format like MP4, for the converted video.
Click “Convert files to devices” option to directly transfer files from Mac to iPad.

The AVI movie will be sent to iPad from Mac in a short time and you can enjoy it on iPad.

Capricorn Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of ngyxnygdView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic