Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
pdftools

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:10 pm  Post subject:  How to find back lost files from ZTE Android smartphone? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I made some pictures with my ZTE Score M smartphone. And I carelessly deleted them by mistake. What's worse, there is no back up of these pictures. I thought these photos were gone forever. But through the Internet, I found that they were still on my mobile phone SD card. All of them can be recovered with a Android Data Recovery software.

What is Android Data Recovery?

Android Data Recovery is designed to recover lost photos and videos captured by your smartphone or transferred from other devices, as well as, documents, songs and other files stored on SD card from your Android devices including ZTE mobile phones. It can help you get back your deleted files caused by deleting by mistake, formatting SD card carelessly and other improper operations.

How can I restore lost files from ZTE smartphone?

I downloaded a free trail of Android Data Recovery from the official website and installed it on my computer. When I launched it, the program reminds me that to connect my smartphone to computer with USB cable and choose "Disk Drive" mode. So I did it.

To my surprise, the program identified my ZTE model immediately. Just with a single click, it began scanning lost files from my ZTC Score M mobile phone. After a few minutes, it showed me the scanning result including deleted documents, photos, videos, audios and more. When I previewed the photos, I was very excited to find that all the photos I deleted by mistake were found. Without hesitation any more, I decided to purchase it right now. Hope a good to you as well!

Supported ZTE devices:

Operators of ZTE mobile phones are MetroPCS, Play, E-Plus, T-Mobile, Bouygues Telecom, Virgin Mobile, Orange, SoftBank, Wind, Bouygues Telecom, etc. Android Data Recovery supports ZTE BLADE (ZTE-U V880), ZTE RACER, ZTE Score M and more.

How to recover deleted files from ZTE Android phone ? - YouTube

OfflinePersonal Gallery of pdftoolsView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:11 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理
光華木瓜牛奶大王
輝哥鱔魚意麵
酒店經濟
亞培湯包蒸餃
阿六鱔魚麵
孬味香菇肉羹
萬里羊肉店
屏東豬腳
劉易記牛肉刀削麵
酒店小姐
高雄酒店經紀
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
kellygreen222

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

When you deleted something in your phone, first remember not to use your phone again, including text, calling,and try to recover the data you want first. After that, you may use you phone. Have a look here for Android phone recovery:
How to Retrieve Lost Files on Android
more guides please click:
http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery.com/

Aquarius Gender:Female Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of kellygreen222View user's profileSend private message
JerryEdison001

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:26 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

An iso image refers to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray image file with an extension of “.iso”, which is composed of the data contents of every written sector of an optical disc, including the optical disc file system. If you want to play Blu-ray iso file on your Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion with the gorgeous LED-backlit 21.5-or 27-inch display or stunning Retina display, either iMac or MacBook, it will be not as simple as inserting a DVD into Mac and then waiting for Mac to play movies automatically.

Mac Blu-ray player software is necessary. Mac Mountain Lion Blu-ray Player from UFUSoft, the perfect companion for Mac is a good choice to help you play and watch HD Blu-ray movies on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Leopard, etc. Aside from Blu-ray iso image files, this UFUSoft Blu-ray player Mac Mountain Lion software can play Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray folder on Mac OS X 10.8 without any obstruction. You can also use this powerful media player software to play HD video files and music smoothly.

So how to play Blu-ray iso file on Mac OS X Mountain Lion? This tutorial will show you the detailed operation step by step.

Step 1: Download and install Blu-ray Player software on Mac Mountain Lion.

Download and install UFUSoft Blu-ray ISO player for Mac Mountain Lion. Run this Mac Mountain Lion Blu-ray player software.

Step 2: Double-click Blu-ray iso image file

Double-click the Blu-ray iso image file you want to play, which will create a folder containing the iso file on your desktop.

Step 3: Play Blu-ray iso file on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Click “Open Disc” to load the Blu-ray iso image file in the folder.

After that, you will see a menu list containing Play Movie, Chapter, Audio, Subtitle and Other Titles. You can choose “Play Movie” to play the main movie directly on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.

Read More:

Blu-ray ISO Player Software for Windows 8/7-Play Blu-ray ISO Image Files on Windows 8/7

Windows 8/7 Blu-ray ISO Player-Play Blu-ray ISO Image Files on Windows 8/Windows 7

How to Play Blu-ray ISO Image Files on Windows 8.1/8/7 PC?

Tips fo Blu-ray Playback: How to Play Blu ray Discs or ISO on PC or Laptop?

Best Blu-ray Player for Windows Vista-Playback Blu-ray Disc or BD ISO on Windows Vista PC

Best Blu-ray Player for Windows XP-Play/Enjoy Blu-ray Disc or ISO Files on Windows XP PC

How to Use Windows 8 Blu-ray Player software to play Blu-ray on Windows 8?

2014 the Best Windows 7 Blu-ray Player Software Review-Free Download for Play BD Disc on Windows 7

Taurus  Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of JerryEdison001View user's profileSend private message
HaileyLi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 pm  Post subject:  30% OFF MacTheRipper Alternative to Rip DVD on Mac Mavericks Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVD Ripper Mavericks: Rip DVD to FCP/iMovie/Premiere on Mavericks & Mountain Lion

As the Christmas season is coming, Pavtube studio is currently running the largest Christmas Specials ever. For near two months (expired on Feb 10th, 2014), users are able to enjoy massive discounts on their software through the holiday season. Most of the hot items currently offered by Pavtube studio are available for immediate download with huge discounts and savings. They also offer free download before purchase without time limitation, so users are able to take advantage of the discounts before they expire.

This Christmas season, Pavtube offers 30% OFF (Windows/Mac) for DVD Ripper; one of their most popular DVD ripping tools. Pavtube DVD Ripper has helped thousands of customers to backup or rip them DVD disc, folder, IFO and ISO image files. Since their business launch, their software has been designed and built to be both comprehensive and simplified in nature. It integrates DVD backup and DVD transcoding features to help users simply choose the best video presets according to their own terminal requirements in one go. (See also: Store/Rip DVD disc on Windows 8.1 with original quality)

Top 3 Best DVD Ripper Programs Review

Online user manual

Windows: http://www.pavtube.com/dvd-ripper/user-manual-on-line.html
Mac: http://www.pavtube.com/dvd-ripper-mac/user-manual-on-line.html

The DVD copying is immediate. There are no bells and whistles with this DVD burning software, but it is easy to learn. The simple interface makes this software a great option for those that are new to ripping DVDs. There is little room for confusion and the application will help walk you through each step of the process. For customers who simply want to lossless backup their DVD (with disc decrypted), “Full disc copy” is the most recommended feature; for users who want to transfer DVD (Folder/ISO/IFO) movies to Android OS, Apple iOS, Windows RT/Pro devices, game consoles HD media player, editing programs (Rip DVD to Multi-track Apple ProRes for FCP with Timecode) and home theater, it offers various outputting presets exactly according to device model, which makes it couldn’t be easier for users to make their choices. Besides the features above, it also offers many small video editing options to help user trim, crop source movies, add subtitles, or edit the audio; 3D outputting is newly added to support Anaglyph, Side-by-Side and Top-Bottom 3D.

Not only DVD disc, folder, IFO/ISO images files, Pavtube programs can also deal with Digital Copy discs which is usually included in your DVD set that containing a digital version of your movie. Pavtube ChewTune is the tool to help remove DVD Digital Copy DRM protection and stream the video to any devices without authorization, such as:
Remove DRM from DVD Digital Copy movies for playing on Android Tablet & Smartphone
Download & Convert DVD Digital Copy movies to Microsoft Surface RT/Pro
Copy/transfer/download Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy to computer

For users who also own a large Blu-ray collection, Pavtube also released a program named Blu-ray Ripper (Windows/Mac) to backup, extract disc movie to most mainstream devices and media players. Moreover, people can choose to save multiple audio tracks and subtitles for free switching during playback.

Share the page on your Facebook to earn 20% OFF of any Pavtube programs.

About Pavtube Studios

Fashion your life, enrich family life and color your social life.

Founded in 2007, Pavtube creates expert multimedia software applications that help consumers access, transfer and share their digital content across different devices that range from PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones, to HD media players, game consoles, and home theatre systems.

On the basis of computer OS, Pavtube products are divided into two categories - Windows solutions and Mac solutions, spanning across BD/DVD backing up, video trans-coding, camera/camcorder footage and DVR recordings (e.g. TiVo) conversion.

With creativity, expert knowledge as well as cutting-edge technology, Pavtube helps consumers throughout the world enjoy more in a digitally connected audio-visual world. See www.pavtube.com for more information.

Source: http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2013/12/rip-dvds-on-winidows-mac.html

OfflinePersonal Gallery of HaileyLiView user's profileSend private message
HaileyLi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:30 pm  Post subject:  Stream Blu-ray to 3D TV with side-by-side 3D MP4 on Windows Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Rip Blu-ray to SBS 3D MP4 for 3D TV with Windows 8.1 3D Blu-ray Ripper

Description: Do you know how to transfer blu-ray movies to your TV with 3D effect on Windows 8.1/8? This article will guide you rip 2D/3D Blu-ray movies to side-by-side 3D MP4 on Windows 8.1/8.

3D effect is destined to give audience a fantastic and vivid visual experience and many people would like to view 3D movies in their soft sofas. To meet this demand, you have two choices:

The first choice: Play 3D Blu-ray discs directly on your 3D HDTV.

Tools needed: 3D HDTV; 3D Blu-ray Player; 3D Blu-ray discs; 3D glasses

You must consider that some latest movies do not come out 3D Blu-ray discs and if you like the movie very much and want to view it more than once, the Blu-ray discs are easily to be scratched by playing over and over.

The second choice: Convert Blu-ray movies with 3D effect to play on 3D TV.

Tools needed: 3D TV; any 2D/3D Blu-ray discs; Blu-ray to 3D converter; 3D glasses

The only thing you need to do is rip your 2D/3D Blu-ray movies to side-by-side 3D MP4 format before playing on the TV.

Which choice would you prefer? I think most people prefer the second one which is more practical and could protect your Blu-ray discs while enjoying movies with 3D effect.

As one of the best BD/DVD disc handling tools on the market, Pavtube 3D Blu-ray Ripper would be the suitable application to complete the process of ripping blu-ray movies to side-by-side 3D MP4 on Windows 8.1/8. It also supports backing up only movie content without extras to save time and storage space.

Full Guide: Rip Blu-ray with 3D effect on Windows 8.1/8

Step 1: Install and launch the latest Pavtube 3D Blu-ray Converter onto your computer; then click "Load files" to import Blu-ray, Blu-ray ISO/IFO or Blu-ray/DVD folder. Choose subtitle, language or forced subtitles in the main interface.

Step 2: From the Format bar, find "3D Video" catalogue, you will find several presets for Side-by-Side 3D, Top-Bottom 3D and Anaglyph 3D. You can choose the one according to your device specification. MP4 is usually the recommended one.

Step 3: Click "Settings" to adjust bitrate, frame rate, 3D mode and depth according to your own need.

Tip: If you want to rip Blu-ray movies with multiple audio tracks and subtitle sincluded, Pavtube ByteCopy is the best choice. Besides output good 3D effect, it is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language.

Step 4: Hit the "Convert" button to rip your Blu-ray movies to SBS 3D MP4 video for 3D TV. When it finishes, click the "Open" option to locate the created 3D video and transfer your 3D Blu-ray movie to 3D TV for entertainment.

The process of ripping 3D video may longer than regular disc ripping because of the complicate encoding for data analyzing and processing. Just wait patiently.

Read more:
Ripping 3D Blu-ray to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D format on Mac Mavericks
How to Rip 3D Blu-ray movie to SBS 3D MP4 video for playback on your 3D devices?
Rip 2D Blu-ray to 3D for playback on 3D TV on Mac Mavericks
Convert 2D/3D Blu-ray to 3D MKV/MP4/AVI/MOV/WMV in SBS, Anaglyph, T/P
Rip 2D Blu-ray movies to Side-by-Side 3D MKV for 3D LG TV with great 3D effect
How to convert Blu-ray for playback on Samsung Smart TV?

Source: http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2013/12/rip-blu-ray-for-3d-tv-on-windows-81.html

HaileyLi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:04 pm  Post subject:  Stream DVD to PS3 with 5.1 audio for playing on HDTV Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Stream DVD to PS3 with 5.1 audio for playing on HDTV or Home Theatre

Description: This post will give you the easiest solution to rip DVD movies to PS3 for playing on HDTV or Home Theatre, especially for users who want to keep the 5.1 audio track.

To start, just have a look at a question asked by a friend of mine:

"I am ripping material off my standard DVDs to an MP4 format to play back on my sony playstation. Is there a way I could save 5.1 audio for playing on my PS3?"

Additional Tips:

The following types of files can be played by PS3 under (Video)

- MPEG-4 SP (AAC LC)
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Main Profile (AAC LC)
- MPEG-1 (MPEG Audio Layer 2)
- MPEG-2 PS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2, AAC LC, AC3(Dolby Digital), LPCM)
- MPEG-2 TS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2)
- AVI
- Motion JPEG (Linear PCM)
- AVCHD (.m2ts)

To view your DVD movie on your PS3, Pavtub DVD to PS3 Converter (30% off now) is the best tool for you. Overall, this program can help you extract DVD movies to PS3 playable format, and it has PS3 profile preset with remaining AC3 5.1 audio for output. The Mac version is DVD to PS3 Ripper for Mac. Below is guide for you to learn how to convert DVD to PS3 with 5.1 channel.

Step 1: Run the best DVD to PS3 Converter, and load DVD files to it. You can click "DVD ROM" to load movie from DVD drive or "ISO/IFO" DVD ISO file.

Step 2: Select output format for PS3. Click on the drop-down list at the opposite side of "Format", and then choose "PSP/PS3" > "PS3 Video AC3 5.1 (*.avi)" format. The format is designed for users that wanna get Dolby Digital 5.1 channels audio when streaming DVD rips to PS3.

Tip: This PS3 DVD Ripper let users control/customize output file quality. To improve video quality, simply click "Settings" and set video bitrate up.

Step 3: Start ripping DVD to AVI video for PS3 streaming.

Click "Convert" button to rip DVD to PS3, once the ripping task is finished by Pavtube DVD to PS3 Converter, you can click "Open" button at the bottom of the main interface to get the output AVI file for streaming to PS3.

You can use a PC with PS3 Media Server, TVersity, Windows Media Player 11, Vuse, Nero MediaHome or Mezzmo configured. (Learn how to set up Windows PC as a DLNA Media Server for PS3 streaming.)

More related:
Burn HD DivX/Xvid/H.264/MPEG/WMV/AVI videos to a DVD for play with PS3
How to Rip Blu-ray Disc to PS3
Get MKV DTS video to play on PS3
Backup ISO to AVI to read it on PS3
Rip Sony TD20 mts to 3D SBS video for playing on PS3 and 3DTV

From: http://bestvideosolution.blogspot.com/2013/12/rip-dvd-to-ps3-with-5.1-audio.html

HaileyLi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:06 pm  Post subject:  Stream DVD to PS3 with 5.1 audio for playing on HDTV Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Stream DVD to PS3 with 5.1 audio for playing on HDTV or Home Theatre

Description: This post will give you the easiest solution to rip DVD movies to PS3 for playing on HDTV or Home Theatre, especially for users who want to keep the 5.1 audio track.

To start, just have a look at a question asked by a friend of mine:

"I am ripping material off my standard DVDs to an MP4 format to play back on my sony playstation. Is there a way I could save 5.1 audio for playing on my PS3?"

Additional Tips:

The following types of files can be played by PS3 under (Video)

- MPEG-4 SP (AAC LC)
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Main Profile (AAC LC)
- MPEG-1 (MPEG Audio Layer 2)
- MPEG-2 PS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2, AAC LC, AC3(Dolby Digital), LPCM)
- MPEG-2 TS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2)
- AVI
- Motion JPEG (Linear PCM)
- AVCHD (.m2ts)

To view your DVD movie on your PS3, Pavtub DVD to PS3 Converter (30% off now) is the best tool for you. Overall, this program can help you extract DVD movies to PS3 playable format, and it has PS3 profile preset with remaining AC3 5.1 audio for output. The Mac version is DVD to PS3 Ripper for Mac. Below is guide for you to learn how to convert DVD to PS3 with 5.1 channel.

Step 1: Run the best DVD to PS3 Converter, and load DVD files to it. You can click "DVD ROM" to load movie from DVD drive or "ISO/IFO" DVD ISO file.

Step 2: Select output format for PS3. Click on the drop-down list at the opposite side of "Format", and then choose "PSP/PS3" > "PS3 Video AC3 5.1 (*.avi)" format. The format is designed for users that wanna get Dolby Digital 5.1 channels audio when streaming DVD rips to PS3.

Tip: This PS3 DVD Ripper let users control/customize output file quality. To improve video quality, simply click "Settings" and set video bitrate up.

Step 3: Start ripping DVD to AVI video for PS3 streaming.

Click "Convert" button to rip DVD to PS3, once the ripping task is finished by Pavtube DVD to PS3 Converter, you can click "Open" button at the bottom of the main interface to get the output AVI file for streaming to PS3.

You can use a PC with PS3 Media Server, TVersity, Windows Media Player 11, Vuse, Nero MediaHome or Mezzmo configured. (Learn how to set up Windows PC as a DLNA Media Server for PS3 streaming.)

More related:
Burn HD DivX/Xvid/H.264/MPEG/WMV/AVI videos to a DVD for play with PS3
How to Rip Blu-ray Disc to PS3
Get MKV DTS video to play on PS3
Backup ISO to AVI to read it on PS3
Rip Sony TD20 mts to 3D SBS video for playing on PS3 and 3DTV

From: http://bestvideosolution.blogspot.com/2013/12/rip-dvd-to-ps3-with-5.1-audio.html

HaileyLi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 am  Post subject:  Rip Blu-ray Movie to Nokia Lumia 2520 for Enjoyment Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Download/View/Play DVD on Nokia Lumia 2520 Windows 8.1 RT Tablet

Summary: Wanna play your favourite Blu-ray movies on Nokia Lumia 2520? Check the fastest tutorial to rip and put Blu-rays onto Nokia Lumia 2520 for enjoyment anywhere and anytime with ease.

If you want a tablet computer - and as you may have heard, they're all the rage - you first need to decide what you want. The elegance of the iPad Air? The bargain price and decent specs of the Tesco Hudl? The PC-replacement solidity of the Microsoft Surface 2? Finally, there's a tablet that does all of the above and makes a compelling alternative. The Nokia Lumia 2520 is instantly recognisable as a Lumia, thanks to the familiar colours and polycarbonate casing found on the likes of the Nokia Lumia 1020 and Nokia Lumia 925.

The Nokia Lumia 2520's vivid 10.1-inch display, full HD resolution and bright screen makes a real joy for watching movies on the go. The video playback will be standout and movies will surely look super sharp. After you got fantastic this first Windows 8.1 RT Tablet, you may want to get your favourite movies off Blu-ray discs and onto the Nokia Lumia 2520 when you're traveling or just on the move. If so, you've come to the right place. In this article, I will show you how to download and put Blu-ray movies to Nokia Lumia 2520 and what my software setup was. If this is something you're interested in doing, read this full guide below.

Directly transferring Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet is impossible because this table doesn't support Blu-ray playback. To watch Blu-ray movie on Nokia Lumia 2520, you will need to convert Blu-ray to Lumia 2520 supported video formats like MP4, H.264, H.263, DivX, Xvid, etc. So the most important piece of the equation is that you have a Blu-Ray Ripping software hooked to your Windows or Mac PC.

There are thousands of Blu-ray rippers that can rip Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 playable video formats. Pavtube Blu-ray Conversion Program is one of the best Blu-ray software programs which can help you easily convert Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 highly compatible video formats (Including encrypted Blu-rays). After the ripping, you can transfer the converted videos to your Windows Phone and watch them anywhere and anytime you like. In addition, this Blu-ray Ripper can also rip Blu-ray to AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, OGG, FLAC, WAV, etc. for playing and sharing anywhere.

Top 5 Blu-ray Ripper - Get 5 Best Blu-ray Ripping/Copying Tool

If you are a Mac user, you can use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper Mac to encode Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 video formats on Mac (Mountain Lion and Mavericks 10.9 included). The Mac version has the same functions as the Windows (Windows 8.1/8/7 compatible) version. Just get the right version of the Blu-ray Ripper and follow the below guide to transfer Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 for playing in just a few clicks!

With the Christmas Day Coming, you can get your amazing Xmas gifts at Pavtube Christmas Promotion:

Promotion 1: You can get both the two programs at 30% OFF at Pavtube Christmas Special Offer.

Promotion 2: Share Christmas Promotion to your Facebook to earn another 20% OFF discount.

Tips: if you want to keep multiple audio tracks (languages) and free switch them during playback, try this ByteCopy / ByteCopy for Mac

Free Download the Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 Converter:

Image Image

Customer Reviews: Overall, the program is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my Blu-rays. It helps me rip and convert all the Blu-ray Discs even Blu-ray iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. I tried several softwares and I can tell you that NO ONE comes even close to the simpleness and great quality that Pavtubes softwares deliver. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other.

The main interface of Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is as below. As you can see, you can convert Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 playable videos in just three step within clicks!

Step 1: Add your Blu-ray files by clicking the "Blu-ray disc" button. Browse from your computer's hard drive and select the Blu-ray files you want to rip. ISO image files and IFO files are also supported. After the Blu-ray files are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scene.

Step 2: Choose MP4 as the output format. Click "Format" bar, you can easily find the optimized videos for Nokia Lumia 2520 under Windows > Windows 8 Tablets H.264 Video (*.mp4). The output videos could fit on your device perfectly.

Step 3: Click "Convert" to start converting Blu-ray to Nokia Lumia 2520 MP4 videos. Just wait for the conversion process to finish. After that, you will get the converted MP4 video files and just transfer the videos to Nokia Lumia 2520 for playing.

Tips:

The Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper allows users to set conversion bitrate, which is related to output file size and quality. The lower part displays the file information. File size depends on the bitrate you use. By setting higher video bitrate the video quality and file size get increased.

To set video bitrate, click on "Settings" button. The pop-up Profile Settings window shows you a/v settings you're using. We find the best balance between 1500kbps to 2000kpbs on Nokia Lumia 2520's 10.1-inch screen (refer to the image above to get the best settings for Nokia Lumia 2520).

This converter lets you rip both Blu-ray and DVD to play on Nokia Lumia 2520 and various other tablets and smartphones.

Additional Information

If you would like to get a powerful all-in-one tool to convert videos, Blu-ray movies and Blu-rays to your Android, iPad, or other devices simultaneously saving time and effort, Pavtube’s integrated Video Converter Ultimate (Currently on sale - 20% Off) will be your best choice. If you are running a Mac OS X computer, iMedia Converter for Mac is your alternative choice.

View 2013 Christmas Specials to earn more coupons.

More topics:

Put AVI, MKV, VOB, MTS video and DVD movie to Nokia C7, N8, E7
Watch and Play iTunes music and movies on Nokia Lumia 2520
Play DVD movies on Nokia Lumia 2520
Windows 8 Video Playback Tips

From: http://moviestools.overblog.com/play-blu-ray-movies-on-nokia-lumia-2520

Aminsy11

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Losing data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos and other data is becoming more and more common among Android users. As we know, various reasons may result in that data loss, such as accidently deleting, factory resetting,update failure, flashing ROM, rooting, etc. If you are one of those unlucky guy encountering these occasions. Android Data Recovery can solve your problem effortlessly.

Android Data Recovery is a professional recovery tool helping you to restore deleted or lost data files directly from your Android smartphone. No matter they were saved on your SD card or the memory card inside your Android device, you are able to get them all back with 100% quality retained.

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phones

How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung

How to Retrieve data from Android phone

How to Recover Deleted Data from Android SD Card

OfflinePersonal Gallery of Aminsy11View user's profileSend private message
yboney101

philippines.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 11:13 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you are using a ZTE Android phone and accidentally reverted its setting to its original state, all your data got deleted. In this case, you have to find a solution on how to recover those files. If you don't have any idea, visit this article to learn the method; Recover Deleted Data from ZTE Phone - ZTE Data Recovery

Virgo Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of yboney101View user's profileSend private message
Arnold

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:14 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The trading password is generated by different brokers specifically in order to protect your account and your transactions. For example, you can learn more about the trading password https://fbs.com/glossary/trading-password-195 from the FBS broker, which is generated in the account in the account. This is the maximum level of protection.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ArnoldView user's profileSend private message
FrankJScott

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:32 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

To the guy inquiring about custom dog basketball jersey, basketball design for jersey, basketball jersey design for men, basketball jersey colors, basketball jersey design, nike reversible basketball uniforms, I highly recommend this website about custom sportswear link or jersey design chicago bulls, jersey design sublimation nba, jersey sets delta sportswear basketball jersey design, tribal design basketball jersey, basketball jersey design for female, sk basketball jersey design, alongside all this read more on custom sportswear tips not to mention basketball uniform sublimation, sublimation jersey design 2019, up basketball jersey design, nike basketball uniforms, custom fraternity basketball jerseys, mpbl basketball jersey design, on top of this official statement for custom sportswear forum which is as good as custom city edition jerseys, nba logo for jersey, basketball jersey design color, la lakers jersey personalized, nike youth reversible basketball uniforms, pink color basketball jersey, not to mention additional reading about custom sportswear link and don't forget create your own basketball uniform, basketball jersey design up, sublimation ncaa basketball jersey design, charlotte hornets throwback jerseys custom, nba jersey design back and front, custom lakers jersey youth, on top of this our website on custom sportswear site and don't forget nba basketball uniforms designs, wholesale youth basketball uniforms, dark blue jersey design basketball, jersey design basketball printed, order basketball uniforms, aau jersey maker, as well as her latest blog on custom sportswear blog which is about custom lakers jersey with your name, san miguel beermen jersey design, nba basketball jersey maker, best jersey design basketball nba, new york knicks custom jersey, best nba 2k22 custom jerseys, on top of this continue reading this about custom sportswear tips and don't forget lakers jersey design sublimation, miami heat custom jersey youth, sublimation basketball jersey design pink, euroleague basketball jersey design, custom spurs jersey, jersey design white basketball, alongside all this on front page about custom sportswear info as well as custom tar heels basketball jersey, single custom basketball jersey, basketball jersey design online, custom basketball jersey builder, nba store custom jersey, basketball uniforms design sublimation, on top of listen to this podcast for custom sportswear details alongside all jersey design basketball 2019, custom pistons jersey, dog basketball jersey custom, custom infant basketball jerseys, uconn basketball jersey custom, basketball kit maker, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this find out more for custom sportswear forum with basketball red jersey design, custom basketball sweaters, women basketball jersey design, order custom basketball jerseys, basketball jersey design color blue, one piece anime basketball jersey design, for good measure. Check more @ Best Advice On Selecting Slot Online Terpercaya db44419

OfflinePersonal Gallery of FrankJScottView user's profileSend private message
FrankJScott

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:29 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

To the person inquiring about chinese energy healing, michael o doherty healer, chakras and health, shamanic energy, energy healing sanctuary, touch of energy, I highly suggest this continue reading this about chakra balancing details or sacral chakra cleansing, qi gong for health and healing, qigong healing, root chakra healing, spiritual healing services, reiki 7 chakra, not to mention this right here for crystal energy details alongside all muladhara chakra, master healing crystal, blue reiki, seichim healing, spiritual journey chakra balancing, ajna chakra crystal, not to mention this find out more on spiritual crystals blog which is as good as cosmic energy healing, energy practitioner near me, iet energy healing, ethics handbook for energy healing practitioners, awaken healing energy through the tao, dynamic energetic healing, as well as what google did to me about chakra sound link on top of soul energy healing, energy healing 101, reiki holistic healing, energy practitioner, chakra therapy, crown chakra awakening, as well as this go here for healingenergytools forum alongside all balancing your chakras with healing energy, reiki spiritual healing, energy healing for relationships, chakra and aura cleansing near me, root chakra strengthening, ahai energy healing, not to mention go to the website on chakra healing near me info which is about universal energy healing, muladhara chakra, chakras and crystals for beginners, touch of energy, reiki sacral chakra healing, tuning fork spiritual, not to mention this get the facts for reiki healer info as well as reiki holistic healing, fusion energy healing, chakra terapia, chakra specialist, balancing your chakras with healing energy, sadhguru on pranic healing, on top of this visit this link for chakra healing near me site and don't forget integrative energy medicine, energy healing what is it, kundalini sound healing, body energy medicine, reiki chakra balancing near me, 7 chakra balancing, as well as view website about energy healing details not to mention tachyon energy healing, reiki energy pulling, integrated energy therapy near me, chakras and self care, root chakra trauma, reiki love energy healing, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this read this for healingenergytools link with remote spiritual healing, chopra chakras, heal your luminous energy field, chakra balancing sound therapy, tesla bio healer for adults, violet flame healing, for good measure. Check more @ Recommended Suggestions On Picking Sex Doll Toys 6e41ef3

OfflinePersonal Gallery of FrankJScottView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic