Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
linghrensheng

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm  Post subject:  It was Nighteyes, muted somehow Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

And made them mbt shoes want to kill whomever could still feel? Maybe.
Brother?
It was Nighteyes, muted somehow, or at a very great distance. I dared open to him a bit.
I'm all right. Where are you?
Right here. I heard a rustling and suddenly he was there, bellying through to me. He touched his nose to my cheek. Are you hurt?
"No." Cheap Louis Vuitton bags I ran away.
Wise, he observed, and I could sense that he meant it.
But I could sense too that he was surprised. He had never seen me flee from Forged ones. Always before I had stood and fought, and he had stood and fought beside me. Well, those times I had usually been well armed and well fed, and they had been starved and suffering from the cold. Three against one when you've only a belt Louis Vuitton bags outlet knife as a weapon are bad odds, even if you know a wolf is coming to help you. There was nothing of cowardice in it. Any man would have done so. I repeated the thought several times to myself.
It's all right, he soothed me. Then he added, Don't you want to come out?
In a while. When they've gone, I hushed him.
They've been gone a long time, now, he Jordan Heels offered me. They left while the sun was still high.
I just want to be sure.
I am sure. I watched them go, I followed them. Come out, little brother.
I let him coax me out of the brambles. I found when I emerged that the sun was almost setting. How many hours had I spent in there, senses deadened, like a snail pulled into its shell? I brushed dirt from Birkenstock Shoes the front of my formerly clean clothes. There was blood there as well, the blood of the young man in the doorway. I'd have to wash my clothes again, I thought dumbly. For a moment I thought of hauling the water and heating it, of scrubbing out the blood, and then I knew I could not go into the hut and be trapped in there again.
Yet the few possessions I had were there: Or whatever the Forged ones had left of them.
Birkenstock Sandals By moonrise I had found the courage to approach the hut. It was a good full moon, lighting up the wide meadow before the hut. For some time I crouched on the ridge, peering down and watching for any shadows that might move. One man was lying in the deep grass near the door of the hut. I stared at him for a long time, looking for movement.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of linghrenshengView user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic