Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Maysummer

china.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:59 pm  Post subject:  Free Nokia Video Converter, Convert Video to Nokia Phone Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Why Do We Need Free Nokia Video Converter
Recently, I bought a Nokia E71 phone. I want to watch video with it, and the "Charlie Bit Me" is so popular. So I download the video of "Charlie Bit Me" from YouTube. When I uploaded the video to my Nokia E71, I found my Nokia phone could not work. I was worried about it. Hereafter, my friend told me that YouTube video format is FLV, Nokia phone couldn’t support this format and you need a free Nokia video converter which can convert all popular video formats to match your Nokia.
What's the Best free Nokia video conversion software
After Googling "convert video to Nokia", I found that a few free Nokia video converters can support converting FLV videos. Finally, I take the Free Nokia Video Converter Factory as a trial due to its friendly interface, totally free, no any virus, fast speed and high quality.
The free Nokia video converter - Free Nokia Video Converter Factory is an all-in-one best video converter for your Nokia phone. It’s capable of converting videos of all pop formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, RM, MDV, 3GP, MP4, etc . It also can convert all pop formats of audio like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, MP2, OGG, RA, APE, CDA, etc. There are many pop Nokia phone models and related formats in the profile combo box of the Free Nokia Video Converter Factory, you can find your phone model and the video or audio format your phone supports easily and conveniently and convert it directly. Such as Nokia X6(*.mp4), Nokia X3(*.mp4), Nokia N97/N97mini (*.mp4), NokiaE75/E72/E71/E71X/ (*.3gp), etc.
At the same time, the free Nokia video converter can extract audio from video and it has powerful profile settings. Then you can adjust your videos by setting the Resolution, Bit Rate. So you can control your videos quality, size. The free Nokia video conversion software is good.
Now I usually take advantage of Free Nokia Video Converter Factory to convert video to my Nokia. My Nokia phone has a lot of wonderful videos with high quality. Wherever I go, I will take it for fun. Because it is not a mobile phone, but also it is a multimedia player. You can do it just like me, so why not try it? It is so easy!
How to Convert Video to Nokia Phone
After know some information of Free Nokia Video Converter Factory, it is time for us to know the steps of how to convert video to Nokia phone with this video converter, you just need to follow the steps below and how to convert video to Nokia phone will not a problem!
Step1: Import video(s) - Launch Free Nokia Video Converter Factory, Click 'Add' button to import video(s), click 'Remove' button to delete video(s).

Step2: Choose an output format for Nokia model: 2-1, Click 'Profile' combo box to choose an output format; 2-2, Common profile settings, In most cases, we provide multi-options for each setting; 2-3, More advanced profiles settings.

Step3: Click 'Start' Button on the Interface of this Video Converter to Begin the Converting Process

Actually, you just need three main steps and then you can finish all the converting processes.

Pisces Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of MaysummerView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic