Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
maxleaf

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 am  Post subject:  PING G20 irons Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

<p>
I have always liked Pings G series of irons and these look like the next stepI know I??ve been fascinated reading about the G20 driver, but these were not really on my radar before thisA multi-material cavity badge made of soft elastomer improves feel and sound while enhancing distance control, allowing you to play your best golfThe shafts and distance control have me intrigued tooWeight saved by thinning the face allowed Ping engineers to redistribute weight to the perimeter and the back flange, which positions the CG low and back to launch the ball higher and longerI hit these at a Ping demo day a couple weeks back, and really liked themI don??t think I will make a change at this time, but could see myself buying these used in a couple of years to replace the R9??sThese seem to be an upgrade from the G15??s in every way!Great review JB! These sound like a solid offering from Ping with everything a hacker like me wound want & needOffering more forgiveness, faster ball speeds and more distance control these are irons that should be on every golfer??s short list to try ping g 20 irons And players take them out and check them out and take them out on the course.But it's being able to blend the launch and the spin that's appropriate for the player's speed.FittingWorks and Drivers We read a lot of forum topics related to which irons are best for me but, we also get a fair amount of questions in regards to which is the hottest driver and which is the best shaft for it? I would say in the last couple of years out of our fitting trailer we do primarily irons and wedges.Anytime we start doing a fitting for a player I watch the player hit shots and observe the ball flight.I think any fitter can improve any player at any level says Glenn.A win in the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth at the end of May vaulted the Englishman back to the top of the professional golfing heap, as the No.There's one on the Nationwide Tour and then there's us.What I mean is I will look at strike locations on the face.Now the golf balls we've designed launch so much higher.A 5 iron usually plays into the longest par 4 you can get into.
</p>
<p>
cheap taylormade r11 The reason being you're more apt to hit the center of percussion on a more repetitive basis.If you play a golf course that has more elevated greens with more forced carries or bunkers, or a lake, or creeks, things like that.It's a lightweight 60 gram, it's got quite a bit of torque to it.That's not something we dictate, that's something they choose.Ping has a flatter lie than us, as does Mizuno.They understand the benefits of fitting.Maybe Palm Springs, or Scottsdale, or Bandon Dunes, maybe they go to Scotland or Ireland every winter.The AP1 has a semi-under slung hosel which aides in bounce and forgiveness.No 2 iron specs were seen at this point but will be available for leftys.New versions of the two models in that line �C the AP1 and the AP2 �C prove that.
</p>
<p>
r9 iron All of the manufacturers make great shafts.With our fitting trailer, we do all 13, what I call air assault clubs.Well, the K was a little bit shallower and had a great profile.When someone goes for a fitting they should not expect to be taught anything about their swing.In addition to utilizing an aluminum and elastomer tuning plate in the back cavity of this model as well, the equipment maker reduced face thickness to promote a hotter, more lively feel, and moved weight-ing deeper and to the heel and toe.1 in graphite �C and one grip �C Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound White Out.You've got to remember that everything we do is always in concert with our golf balls.Didn't get much time to hit the AP1 and AP2 in depth but, from the few shots that I did take, they did deliver on the feel promise.How has increasing the CC's over the years effected fitting?How many vans are there out there now? Is it just you and Pete Bezuk?
</p>

Pisces  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of maxleafView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic