Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jtgkdjya

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 pm  Post subject:  Get a mate tool to enjoy DVD, video and audio on iPad Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

How can people enjoy DVD files and general video/audio on iPad freely without worrying about if the formats are allowed. Many people would say it is impossible at all, for iPad can only support some video and audio formats like MP4, M4V, MP3, AAC and so on. How does it play DVD or other format videos such as FLV?

However, everything is possible to happen, as long as you have this powerful iPad Mate. As a suite product, it consists of five parts: DVD to iPad Converter, iPad Video Converter, iPad Manager, iPad Manager for ePub, as well as PDF to ePub Maker. So now you know the reason that I say it is a small case to view DVD/video/audio on iPad. It can even allow reading ePub on iPad.
For example, I have downloaded a DVD movie called The Avengers, and want to enjoy it on iPad. You must have gone to theater. As iPad can’t play DVD, I decide looking for a converter. But I also have one FLV movie Mirror, Mirror and some songs of kinds of formats. What software should I turn to? And in any case, I want reading something on iPad, too.

The Avengers is an interesting movie, in which six super heroes join as a team to defend world peace. Do you know who they are? The first one is of course Captain America, acted by Chris Evans, the leader of Americans in the Second World War. The following is Iron Man, Robert John Downey Jr, as well as Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, and Hawkeye.
iPad Mate will help you convert DVD/video/audio to iPad formats, and make PDF files to ePub for reading, after that, its iPad Manager part will act as a powerful PC to iPad tool and transfer these files from computer to iPad. Moreover, it is compatible with all Apple devices, so fans are allowed to transmit files between iPad and other devices from Apple. Take an example. I want to put one movie from my iPad to my computer. At this time, I need to download this transfer software and run it. Open the iPad Manager part. Then I must connect my connect iPad to PC. Choose the movie I want to transfer, then click “Transfer” button, the process will be started.

I can’t believe my eyes. But it is true. Just in one moment, I get the converted movie and transfer it to iPad. I have seen the movie before the holiday, as I believe that this converter can help me convert all popular video formats to iPad.

OK, if you are a Mac user, which software can you download? It is this iPad Manager for Mac, specially designed for Mac users to transfers iPad files to Mac, or send Mac files to iPad.

Capricorn Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of jtgkdjyaView user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:46 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic