Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lydia622520

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:26 pm  Post subject:  20% off Discount-Rip DVD,DVD ISO,DVD IFO to Galaxy Tab 10.1 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Happy Fathers’ Day! If your Dad is a DVD movie fan, a hot tablet will be the optimal gift for your Dad to watch DVD movies anytime anywhere. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10’1 is a good enough tablet for most users due to its large screen and 1280*800 stunning screen resolution. However, Galaxy Tab 10.1 doesn’t possess built-in DVD-ROM or DVD player in it. So for enjoying DVD movies on it, first you need to do is that find a perfect application for ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1.

To celebrate the Father’s Day, Brorsoft studio launches the 2012 Father’s Day Big Promotion on our powerful DVD/Blu-ray/Video Converter including the professional DVD Ripper at 20% off from June 8, 2012 to June 25, 2012.

User Reviews of Brorsoft DVD Ripper:
Todd Bogan-
As a mountain guide, I can find myself stuck in a tent for days at a time, waiting for bad weather to improve. One of the ways I find to pass the time in these trying situations is watching movies on my phone. To make this easier, I purchased DVD Ripper to reformat/compress my dvd library to a size more suitable for mobile viewing. The software has proven to be fast, easy to use, and has never failed me even once. It has dozens of different preset format options, or can be run completely customized. Additionally, I have found customer support to be rapid and very helpful.

Well, Brorsoft Video Converter is a powerful DVD ripping software for you to rip and convert DVD discs, DVD ISO, DVD IFO files to any video format you need like the MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc to playable on various media devices iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad, Apple TV, PS Vita, Galaxy Tab, Transformer Prime, Transformer Pad TF300, etc with the particular preset format options.

Here we offer you the guide on how to rip DVD/DVD ISO/DVD IFO to Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Step 1: Launch the best DVD to Galaxy Tab 10’1 Converter. Click the button File to load DVD movies from DVD disc, movie folder, or DVD ISO/IFO files.

Step 2: Click on Format > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1(*.mp4). The preset is especially designed for Galaxy Tab 10.1 that you can watch DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 in full screen.

Step 3: Start to convert DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1 via click the “Convert” button. After the conversion, you can transfer DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for enjoyment anytime anywhere.

Related guide:
Load/Convert DVD discs, DVD ISO/IFO files to PS Vita with subtitles
Rip/Copy DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire
Mac Blu-ray to Transformer Pad TF300- Rip Blu-ray to Transformer Pad TF300 on Mac

To have a detailed promotion information, please visit Brorsoft 2012 Father’s Day Special Offer from which you can get some alternative discounted products.

Blu-ray Ripper - 20% off
MXF Converter10% off
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate - $10 price-off

Father’s Day Special Offer- Rip DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 10.1 at 20% off

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of lydia622520View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic