Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jacknjchn

china.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 pm  Post subject:  Simple Guide to Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Have you fully understanding Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) ?
Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) opens up tablet experience, bringing a new level of interactivity and multimedia sharing to entire family. It gives you a better experience for work and play. Slim and lightweight, Tab 2 (10.1) is a smart, accessible tablet that everyone will love.

Nowdays, Blu-ray movies become more and more popular. We really love it very much. I have collect lots of Blu-ray movies. And I wanna to copy them to my GALAXY Tab 2 10.1, but , you know that Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 can not play blu-ray discs directly. So I google searched how to rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video with subtitles on Mac OS X , then I find a chapter which provide the solutions for watching DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 2. it is extremely help me a lot. Now, in I share with everbody here. Wish you will have a pleasant experience!

Which we need is a third party conversion software. Here I recommend Brorsoft for you ! How to use it?
We need make preparation first , please go to download and install the Brorsoft Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter on your Mac OS X.

Image (===>This button means the free-trial version for you to try.)

Then go for below steps to rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video on Mac OS X just by yourself.

Step 1: Make sure you have launched the best Mac Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper , run it, please, then click the button like a disc to load Blu-ray movie to it.
Tip: Click “Subtitles” option to set up as you like.
Step 2: On the dropdown menu of “Format” choose the Common video > H.264 Video(*.mp4), which is the optimal format for you to copy Blu-ray movie onto Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac for enjoying.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon, adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will go to start converting Blu-ray to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac immediately.

After the conversion is done, you can copy the output files to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 . Thus, you can enjony ransfer 1080p Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 anytime anywhere you want.

Other articles you may interested in:
Fast convert DVD collection to MP4 video for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 on Mac OS X

[color="#800080"]Transfer videos, music, photos to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 from PC[/color]

Rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video with subtitles on Mac OS X

Stream videos, music, photos to Transformer Pad TF300 from DLNA PC with MyNet

Convert videos to Asus Transformer Pad TF300 on Mac with best video settings

Motorola Droid Bionic Tips: Solutions for Playing videos, musics, photos on Droid Bionic

Capricorn  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of jacknjchnView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:00 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic