Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
appsman

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:22 am  Post subject:  "Will you marry me?" for iPhone/iPad Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Don't get exited, that's only my newest creation's name.
Yes, I'm an apps developer, trying to deliver some cool apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod.

"Will You Marry Me?"

Hundreds of marriage proposal ideas !
Many times while trying to keep pace with all the irrelevant things in life, we forget or don’t have a clue when the time comes to do the really necessary things.

Things like, proposing to the girl that we love, or in other words, saying the most important four letters of our life to the one single person that we would love to spend the rest of our life with. Life usually never gives a second chance to do what is right and if we are not careful, we can very easily blow that single window of opportunity for ever.

Thankfully, no longer do we have to stop and or stutter when we are faced with that situation.

Whether it is proposing or whether it is about accepting it, the appropriate words and the appropriate approach will no longer be a problem. Thanks to the new app ‘Will you marry me’ which is designed to be used only once in your life (hopefully) and cherish for ever. The best part is you can share your feelings on Twitter and or Facebook and make that special moment truly special and public.

ImageImage

Features :
You can share your favorite idea on Facebook or tweet about it .
You can even add your own idea and post it to Facebook or tweet about it and it will be added to the category of your choice . And if we like your idea we'll include it in our next update !!!!
We love bringing people together and see them happy , that's why we created this app and we proudly introduce it to you ,

So, go propose to your loved one now !!

Free
Category: Lifestyle
Updated: May 05, 2012
Version: 1.3
Size: 12.3 MB
Language: English

[url=http://itunes.apple.com/app/will-you-marry-me-!/id476868655?ign-mpt=uo%3D6&mt=8]"Will You Marry Me?"[/url]

OfflinePersonal Gallery of appsmanView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理
光華木瓜牛奶大王
輝哥鱔魚意麵
酒店經濟
亞培湯包蒸餃
阿六鱔魚麵
孬味香菇肉羹
萬里羊肉店
屏東豬腳
劉易記牛肉刀削麵
酒店小姐
高雄酒店經紀
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic