Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
jamesbond007

china.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:53 am  Post subject:  Stephen Gordon Hendry葉he Immortal Legand Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Billiards emperor Stephen Hendry had announced his retirement after he was defeated by Stephen Maguire in the quartar-finals in the 2012 World Snooker Championship this morning, May 2nd.

Stephen Hendry has been a snooker player since 1981. In the following several years he won 3 important championship and became a professional player from 1985. During his early professional years, he gradually became well-known and he was voted the BBC Scotland Sports Personality of the Year in 1988. The 1989/90 season saw the beginning of Hendry's period of dominance. He won 6 championship including his first World Championship, which elevated him to the summit of the world rankings at the age of 21. In 1994/95, he was awarded an MBE(Member of the British Empire). In 1997, he won BBC Scotland Sports Personality of the Year award for a second time. However, his dominant position in snooker appeared to be on the wane from 1997/98 season. In that year he merely won in the Thailand Master. During 1999 to 2010, he had not maded many achievements except 2006, in which year he was able to regain the world no. 1 position. However, in recent years, he could not regain his undefeated status any more. Due to his 27 years professional player痴 life, he made a decision to retire from this area, which has given his honor and grief.

During his career, Hendry has won 72 professional titles putting him second on the all-time list, behind Steve Davis. However, Hendry is the record holder for the number of ranking titles won, with 36. In addition, he has won four team titles as well as several amateur titles. I am a fan of Hendry since I has been attracted by his calm during any match. Some of these matches have become the classic of classics. I downloaded these matches with a Free YouTube Downloader and converted them to compatible format with my portible device in that case I am able to enjoy these matches wherever and whenever. I壇 like to commemorate the immortal legand by this way.

Gender:Male  OfflinePersonal Gallery of jamesbond007View user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:31 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店
台北酒店
國外打工
奧客
女服務生
威尼斯酒店
寒假打工
小吃部
少爺
常董
新富爺101酒店
暑期打工
酒店
業績幹部
治裝費
禮服酒店
訪檯副總
訪檯幹部
酒家女
酒店上班
酒店公關
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店應徵
酒店經紀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
酒店上班
閃酒

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic