Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
tutubebe99

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 pm  Post subject:  [Sale]Best DVD Ripper for PS Vita-Convert DVD iso movies Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

[Sale]Best DVD Ripper for PS Vita-Convert DVD iso movies to PS Vita

Tricks for watching DVD ISO movies on PS Vita, and how to convert DVD iso to PS Vita compatible videos for smoothly playback in full screen.

Hot News: Pavtube Spring Sale- DVD Ripper 20% OFF (April 11- May 10, 2012)

Buy PS Vita DVD Ripper for Windows ($2Cool| Buy PS Vita DVD Ripper for Mac ($2Cool

With the PlayStation Vita's 5-inch high resolution OLED display, you will get amazing visual experience when playing games. I've taken my PS Vita on a few road trips for a few days, and I can say without reservation that it absolutely rocks for watching movies. However, the PS Vita only support limited video formats and DVD iso files are not compatible with the Vita. Don't fret! Here I'm sharing my experience to those who feel like putting DVD ISO to PS Vita.

Based on its wonderful OLED high resolution widescreen, we will get pretty good movies enjoyment. However, the size of the screen is just 5 inch. So, when we watching movies on PS Vita, I hope all the screen for movie without any black sides. In this case, How do I transfer DVD ISO files to PS Vita for playing in full screen?

As you see, before copying DVD iso films to PS Vita, you may have to convert DVD ISO to PS supported video formats (MPEG4, H.263 and H.264). If you're interested in doing likewise, check out Pavtube DVD Ripper. The DVD to PS Vita Converter is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs. It can help you rip and convert all the DVD Discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. The time it takes to convert in this software is almost half that in other. Now follow the steps below to learn how to copy DVD ISO to PS Vita with full-screen playback effect.

Simple Guide of converting/putting DVD ISO movies to PS Vita for full-screen playback:

Step 1. Install the best DVD ISO to PS Vita Converter to your computer. Then load your DVD movie files to this program. (Mac users should download the Mac DVD to PS Vita Ripper.)

Step 2. Choose PS Vita video formats. Click on “Format -> PSP/PS3 -> PSP H.264 movie (*.mp4)”.

Then, click on “Settings” to set “Size”, modify “Original” as “960*544″ to get full-screen effect.

Step 3. After the steps above, click “Convert” button to start the conversion from DVD ISO to PS Vita MP4.

Once the process completes, transfer the result videos to PS Vita memory card. So there you have it. Now just enjoy and watch DVD ISO movies on PS Vita with high-qualified pictures. Have a good time!

Check for more special offers at Pavtube Spring Sale.

Capricorn Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of tutubebe99View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic