Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
steelersjerseys

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 pm  Post subject:  Patrick Kane Authentic Jersey Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

If you're a fan of the shootout in Gabriel Landeskog Jersey the NHL, then Thursday night must have been like Mardi Gras: Four shootouts, all of which had playoff seeding implications (depending on how you feel about the Tampa Bay Lightning as a playoff contender at eight points off the pace).There were some intriguing storylines, like Linus Omark Patrick Kane Authentic Jersey vs. the Lightning and rookie Jaden Schwartz given a top three assignment by the St. Louis Blues. There was some controversy, like when Brent Sutter left three of his top offensive players on the pine in losing a shootout to Minnesota. And there were some nifty moves: Bryzgalov's still looking for the jock he lost against Matt Hendricks.As the leading exporter Marian Hossa Authentic Jersey of bile towards the skills competition, I'll admit to a passing interest in much of that drama, undermined by the complete and utter inadequacy of the shootout as an equitable and satisfying way to end a hockey game.Except for one game, that is. There was one game on Thursday that I watched until the final shootout attempt and then admitted, 'You know what … that's a totally appropriate and satisfactory way for this thing to John Tavares Authentic Jersey end.'I blame it all on Brian Elliott and Jonathan Quick.If you missed the St. Louis Blues vs. the Los Angeles Kings, then you missed two of the NHL best goalies this season dueling to the finish. Elliott stopped all 37 shots he faced in the first 65 minutes of the game. Quick Tim Tebow Jets Jersey stopped 35-of-35, but might have been the more spectacular netminder of the two.For example, this glove save on Jamie Langenbrunner, late in the third, was one of the best of the season:Yep. And on top of that, you got something else: Elliott and Quick facing off in the shootout, which Quick eventually won.One of my primary gripes about the skills Shea Weber Authentic Jersey competition is that it's not hockey: There are no passes attempted, no defensemen playing their positions on the ice, nothing resembling the team play of the previous 65 minutes.Yet last night, I considered the alternative take: Here were the two most important players in the game, the goalies, facing off without any support. Just them vs. the shooters in a 0-0 game. Save or be slain.So I'm Ryan Suter Authentic Jersey considering a special dispensation for goalie duels when it comes to my hatred of the shootout. But otherwise, it stinks.The Panthers' haven't lost at home since March 3, winning a club record-tying five straight as the host since. That matches the win streak the Panthers put together from Jan. 16-31, 2010.Florida puts that run on the line tonight against Edmonton, which has points in five straight (3-0-2) and is coming off last night's 3-2 Pekka Rinne Authentic Jersey shootout loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning.Nikolai Khabibulin made 19 saves, but took the loss after getting beat in the sixth round of the tiebreaker.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of steelersjerseysView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:15 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店
台北酒店
國外打工
奧客
女服務生
威尼斯酒店
寒假打工
小吃部
少爺
常董
新富爺101酒店
暑期打工
酒店
業績幹部
治裝費
禮服酒店
訪檯副總
訪檯幹部
酒家女
酒店上班
酒店公關
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店應徵
酒店經紀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
酒店上班
閃酒

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic