Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lucy198754

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm  Post subject:  Put/Play Sony HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS on Apple TV on Mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The HDR-CX200 features a Highlight Playback function that creates movies with transitions and soundtracks for you automatically. With the HDR-CX200, you can use the Direct Copy feature to transfer your HD footage directly to a hard drive without even using a PC. However, if you do want to upload videos onto Facebook and YouTube, the camcorder comes with a built-in USB cable, as well as editing and application software. Plus, Sony HDR-CX200 offers 1920 x 1080p high definition resolution letting you record your memories in exceptional Full High Definition quality. If you are one of the Apple TV users, why not make full use of your Apple TV to store your Sony HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS on Apple TV.

If you are Apple TV users for days, you may have learned that Apple TV can only handle up to 720p video – not 1080i or 1080p video! So you have to accept the truth that Apple TV can only supports 720p video but not 1080p or 1080i video. Besides, from Apple TV official website, you can find that Apple TV can only support achingly few video format .m4v, .mp4, and .mov; the MTS files cannot be recognized by Apple TV. Thus, when you wanna put and play HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS on Apple TV, you have to convert HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to 720p MP4 for Apple TV first.

To meet the demands of so many Sony HDR-CX200 and Apple TV users, here we highly recommend you one of the best Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter. This Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter will be your best choice with its high performance and powerful functions. With this Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter, you can convert HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to 720p MP4 for Apple TV in a short time within simple four steps. What’s more, you can freely edit your HDR-CX200 MTS files with its amazing video edit function like cropping, trimming, adding watermark, etc. Before follow the below guide, pleas make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the best Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter on your Mac.

Guide: Convert Sony HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to 720p MP4 for Apple TV on Mac.
Step 1: Import Sony HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to the best Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter.
Launch the best Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter. Click the button “File” to add HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS files to the best Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS files, and wanna merge/combine HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS files for Apple TV on Mac, you just simply need to tick off the 'Merge into one" box.

Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “HD video > “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for you to transfer Sony HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to Apple TV on Mac. You can also choose the format from the “Apple TV” sublist. Here we recommend you to choose H.264 HD Video. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Optimal settings should be set as Video Size: 1280*720, Video Bitrate: 4000kbps at highest quality, Video Frame rate: 24fps or 30fps, Audio codec: ac3, Audio Sampling rate: 48000hz, Audio Bitrate: 160kbps, Audio Channels: 5.1Channels.

Step 4: Start converting Sony HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to 720p MP4 for Apple TV on Mac.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to 720p MP4 for Apple TV on Mac at once. You can find the converting process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the HDR-CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to 720p MP4 for Apple TV on Mac conversion, you will be able to get the output files for Apple TV by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can sync HDR-CX200 1080/60i MTS to Apple TV via iTunes on Mac easily.

Tip:
Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter not only can help you to convert HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV on Mac, but also can help you to convert HDR-CX200 MTS to Toshiba Thrive, PS3, Eee Pad Transformer Prime and so many portable media devices. Please link to Brorsoft Mac HDR-CX200 MTS to Apple TV Converter to get more information.

Aries Gender:Female Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of lucy198754View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:04 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工
高雄制服店
酒店經紀
禮服酒店
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店工作
酒店經紀
酒家女
酒店經紀
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀公司
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀人
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店工作
寒假打工
牛郎
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀傳播公司
台湾高雄夜总会
金典酒店
酒店應徵
酒店手腕
酒店經紀
寒假打工
台北酒店
酒店工作
小吃部
傳播
ktv酒店
高雄酒店經紀公司
傳播

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic