Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lucy198754

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 am  Post subject:  Convert HD Video to Nook Tablet on Mac OS X Mountain Lion Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Watch full HD AVI/WMV/MOV/MTS/MOD/TiVo movies, videos on Nook Tablet from Mac OS X Mountain Lion

The Nook Tablet has a few clear advantages in terms of storage, microphone, and alleged battery life, but other than that these are two birds of a feather. Sporting a 7-inch multi-touch screen, the Nook Tablet is equiped with the amount of 16gb integrated storage and up to 32gb microSD memory expansion. Moreover, it supports videos up to 1080p. So enjoying full HD Video on the tablet from Mac OS X Mountain Lion will be rather amazing. While, when some users watch movies or play videos on Nook Tablet, they would met the trouble the video comes with black border, so they can’t play the video on Nook Tablet in full screen. For example:

When I import my .avi and .wmv files to Nook Tablet, I have two problems:
1. I find the avi and .wmv files can’t be recognized by Nook Tablet. And I’ve tried to convert them on my Mac computer.
2. When I get the converted video played on Nook Tablet, my videos have a black edge/border around them which should not be there. Does anyone have a solution to it?

Firt, we learn the Nook Tablet surpporte video formats: MP4, or Adobe Flash Player format, 3GP, 3G2 MKV, WEBM (Codecs: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VP8). So, we can't play movie, videos like AVI, WMV, MOV, MTS, MOD, TiVo, ect on Nook Tablet directly. Luckily, I googled to find a fast Video to Nook Tablet compatible fomat Converter Tool with CUDA for Mac OS X Mountain Lion- Brosoft Video to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac. I think it is the best Video to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac users, because it can can work as Video Converter and Video Editor as well that means you can convert AVI/WMV/MOV/MTS/MOD/TiVo video to Nook Tablet compatible format on Mac OS X Mountain Lion and crop/remove black borders from your video/movie at the same time. You can free download the top Video to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac OS X Mountain Lion and follow the teps to have a amazing enjoying.

Step 1: Import videos AVI, WMV, MOV, MTS, MOD, TiVo fles to the best Video to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac.
Run the best Video to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac. Click the button “File” to add video files to the Video to Nook Tablet Converter for Mac. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.

Step 2: Select an output format like MP4 for Nook Tablet and set the output folder for convering.
According to the tests, MP4 format is of the best compatibility with Nook Tablet. So, click the format bar and choose “Android > Nook Color (*.mp4)”. This format is perfectly supported by Nook Tablet. Or you can also click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible with Nook Tablet. And then you can set the output folder for Nook Tablet.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters for Nook Tablet for converting.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You'd better set the Video Size (pix) as 1024*600 for playing HD movies, videos on Nook Tablet in full screen playback.

Step 4: Converting AVI/WMV/MOV/MTS/MOD/TiVo to Nook Tablet on Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert video to MP4 for Nook Tablet on Mac OS X Mountain Lion immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

Now, you can get the output files for Nook Tablet via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly and transfer AVI/WMV/MOV/MTS/MOD/TiVo format videos/movies to Nook Tablet on Mac OS X Mountain Lion easily for enjoying frely.

Aries Gender:Female Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of lucy198754View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic