Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
vivian78

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:14 pm  Post subject:  F.A.Q – iTunes and BlackBerry PlayBook Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

F.A.Q – iTunes and BlackBerry PlayBook

Origianl From: http://itunes-to-android-tablet.com

Packed with a blazingly fast 1 GHz dual core processor, a high resolution 7” multi-touch display and up to 10 hours of battery life, the RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook tablet can handle even the most demanding of tasks. And with the new BlackBerry Tablet OS, you get true multitasking and mission critical reliability you can count on.

Main Features of PlayBook:

The BlackBerry PlayBook supports up to 1080p video playback. PlayBook Features a 3 MP front-facing camera for video chatting over Wi-Fi and a rear-facing 5 MP camera that records 1080p video. The PlayBook has a 1024×600 WSVGA, 7-inch display and 3D graphics acceleration. It features a variety of sensors, including an InvenSense 3-axis gyroscope, magnetometer, and accelerometer. The PlayBook uses the Texas Instruments OMAP4430 Processor. The BlackBerry PlayBook supports high resolution video playback (H.264, MPEG4, WMV), and audio (MP3, AAC 5.1, WMA 5.1 audio playback) formats. It also has a micro-HDMI port for HDMI video output. Among the PlayBook, Apple iPad, & Xoom from Motorola, the PlayBook comes in lightest at 0.9 LBs, compared to 1.33 LBs & 1.59 LBs, respectively.

F.A.Q: Itunes on PlayBook

Q: How to get iTunes videos, movies and music files ported over to Blackberry?

I have the new Blackberry PlayBook and when I used the Blackberry Desktop Software to sync all of the music, videos, and pictures from my computer onto my tablet, it would let me put the music from iTunes, but not the videos. Then I tried moving the videos from iTunes I wanted into the “Videos” library on my computer and it would say that it was not compatible. How can I make this work?

A: Because iTunes purchased or rental videos have DRM copyright protection. If you put the iTunes movies onto Blackberry PlayBook, you will be told by your tablet that it can not play them due to protections. For playing iTunes movies on the PlayBook Tablet, you have to remove the DRM at first, then you can convert iTunes M4V movies to PlayBook playable formats like H.264 MP4 and put it onto Blackberry PlayBook. You can try the iTunes DRM Remover and Converter software to remove iTunes DRM to do a conversion.

Q: I was just wondering what software and format people are using to transfer itune movies, tv shows, etc. to their PlayBooks.

A: Pavtube ChewTune – A DRM (Digital rights management) Removal tool + a DRM Video Converter. Besides removing DRM copy protection, this DRM converter software is also able to convert DRM protected video and audio files like .mp4, .wmv, .m4v, .asf, .mov, .wma, .mp3, .m4a, etc. to many other commonly used A/V formats, which makes it possible for you to freely enjoy the converted files on almost all multimedia devices, such as PlayBook, iPad, Motorola Xoom, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, PSP, Droid X and more.

Q: How to get best video quality when converting iTunes videos to Blackberry PlayBook?

A: The iTunes DRM Remover and Converter Tool-ChewTune mentioned above is recommended as the best iTunes to PlayBook Converter due to its powerful DRM removal capacity and fast video conversion processing function. Moreover, If you want to adjust profile settings for PlayBook to get the quality you need, just click on “Settings“. For full HD screen playback on BB-PlayBook, you’d better adjust Size (pix) as 854×480 resolution. Or, you could set the resolution as 1024×600 to fit its HD display screen.

Q: How-To Remove iTunes DRM and convert iTunes videos (M4V to MP4 conversion) to BlackBerry PlayBook.

A: Follow the guide Remove iTunes DRM and convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4 to transfer/convert iTunes videos to BlackBerry PlayBook for normally playback

When conversion completes, you can transfer/sync/port over the DRM-free iTunes movies or music onto BlackBerry PlayBook for normal oeffnen.

Libra Gender:Female Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of vivian78View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部
便服酒店
寒假打工
高雄酒店經紀
訪檯幹部
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
高雄酒店
酒店工作
指油壓按摩
高雄酒店
經紀公司
高雄酒店
大富爺酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
酒店經紀
台北酒店
台北酒店
酒店經紀
繽紛年代酒店
首都城酒店
儷園酒店(凱薩帝苑)
忠孝麗緻酒店(97會所)
富城酒店
209香水酒店
高雄酒店經紀
富麗皇家酒店(紫爵)
東城會館
金典酒店
敦南麗緻酒店(皇爵)
龍亨酒店
101巴塞隆納酒店(王牌)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic