Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
yesi

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:35 pm  Post subject:  How can I convert videos to iPad format? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This weekend I arrange my old collected movies, I love to download things from verycd but overlook the capacity of my
hard disc, so I thought deeply a way to store my movies- recoard their name on txt. Of course this way split my boy
friend and my sister's sides with laugther. But I really really think that's a pretty good way. Because of its saving
quite amount disk space.

Looking at my movie list, pretty many, some of them I even can't remember the story. I found the two I loved most, one is
'The.Phantom.of.the.Opera', the second is 'Edward Scissorhands'. I remembered in my Undergraduate career, one thing my
roommates often laughed at me is that when I was singing that must be the time I was watching 'The.Phantom.of.the.Opera',
when I was crying that must be the time I was watching 'Edward Scissorhands'. I looked their name and all sorts of
feelings well up in one's mind. The Phantom's 'All I Ask of You', Edward's talent and love. Seems both are targedy for me.
So I downloaded them and want to enjoy one more time with my iPad. Of course need conversion. The format I download is RMVB.
I need to mention the steps with a trifle. The tool I used is a bought one - iCoolsoft iPad Video Converter,it's a multipurpose tool,you
can use it to convert movies or music for iPhone and iPod as well. They also have tool for Mac users -iPad Converter for Mac.

This tool also support more professional operations like adjusting brightness, contrast, and saturation, trimming any time length of clips,
cropping the display area, adding watermark, setting the output parameters and selecting audio track and subtitle if you need.
If you need a converting tool, you can learn more from iCoolsoft web.
If you need to convert DVD or don't want to use iTunes(iTunes can't copy files form device to your PC) any more, you can try
this DVD to iPad Converter and iPad Transfer.
To reduce your trouble you can try their pack tool- iPad Software Pack.

First add video, this tool support drag.
Second select output format, it's not to hard because every format is subclassified by device. I choose iPad/M4V.

Third select output folder.

Last press 'Convert'. Notice that it convert only the ones be ticking. First Time I use it and forget to choose, so the result is
convert all.
The following is snapshots for you:

Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation
Trim clips
Crop the display area
Add watermark

OfflinePersonal Gallery of yesiView user's profileSend private message
qvecqw11

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Superb NFL cycling jerseys are incredibly crucial in this online game.custom nfl jerseysArgument raged with reference to regardless he had by chance execute as before, nowadays in the aftermath of the man's liberate obtained also been obtained through the Philadelphia Eagles, that has competed 2-3 downs, as kindly made easier assistance programs were.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of qvecqw11View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
應徵酒店
高雄酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
傳播妹
酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
酒店工作
高雄酒店
酒店工作
亞曼時尚會館
酒店經紀
酒店上班
酒店公關
高雄酒店
假日兼職
寒假打工
台北酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
少爺
酒店工作
酒店上班
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
暑假打工
金磚酒店(宏城)
路易酒店
海派酒店
御成會館酒店
大聯盟酒店
富紳酒店
金碧輝煌酒店(金錢豹)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic