Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
yans0056

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 pm  Post subject:  How to reset your Windows administrator password ? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

"I forgot my windows 7 password days ago and i need to reset the password but i cant without administrator rights (Yes its my pc but right now im using a friends pc to write this) I don't have admin due to the fact my account was the only one with admin is there a way i can bypass this password without admin rights and recover Windows 7 password?"

A people from Yahoo Answer also asked the similar question: " hi i currently changed my password and i must of done a typing error somewer or something , the password has gone blank out of my mind for my desktop pc , is there any way to get into my computer without knowing my password or is there anyway to crack Windows 7 password, i have windows 7 ultimate "

Well, forgot Windows 7 password is a common issues for many unexpected reasons. what shoule we do to reset Windows 7 password. OK, try some password recovery program like Windows Login Recovery, a reliable windows 7 password cracker, do fast and effective.

You can unlock Windows 7 password easily and quickly by taking use of this prgoram which enables you get Windows 7 password reset instantly without any data losing or file damaging to the information preserved in your computer.

How to reset Windows 7 password

Here i will show you the guide of how to do with Windows 7 password unlock.

Step 1: Download this Windows 7 password recovery tool on any accessible computer to further use.

Step 2: Run the program and make a Windows 7 password reset disk, here you can use CD/DVD, or USB flash drive.

Step 3: Insert the reset disk into your locked computer, and boot from it. if your computer cant boot, please set.

Step 4: OK, the last step, begin to reset password Windows 7, the interface is below. after the password reset successful, restart the computer, and now you can log onto your windows again.

Any question ? please go to the official website to get help. good luck, guy.

What is Windows Login Recovery.

Windows Login Recovery is a reliable windows 7 password recovery software which designed to bypass Windows 7 password and help you log onto your locked PC again. What is more, this windows password recovery tool can also works on Windows XP, Windows Vista and 2008, 2003, 2000 operation system. 4 edition is released to reset login, administrator and user password in different situation. powerful and easy to use.

Extended Reading

Some question like Windows 7 forgot password, recover password Windows 7 are no longer a question if you follow this article, and what you need to do is just try this windows 7 password recovery program and log onto your pc again.

Tags: windows 7 recover password, how to bypass windows 7 password, Windows 7 lost password

OfflinePersonal Gallery of yans0056View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic