Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Cora

china.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 pm  Post subject:  Could you to convert blu-ray movies to mp4 or iPhone? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

There is a blu-ray that contains some intereting movies and I want to convert these movies to my new iPhone 4S and then I can enjoy it everwhere,but it failed for many times.So I resorted to my friend Jojo who is good at video converter and editor,at the last I achieve my goal easily.I found it so good and share it with everyone here so that can help someone meet this problem.

This method is so easy that it just need you to download a software called blu-ray ripper,what's more ,I give you article "How to convert blu-ray movie to MP4?" which is about how to use it.Hope it runs help for you. Wink

Libra Gender:Male Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of CoraView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic