Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
bensonhu62

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 pm  Post subject:  Free download the best DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Q: I am trying to convert MTS files from a Sony HX9 camera to HDV 1080i50 for use in Final Cut Pro for combining with 1080i50 footage from a Sony A1E mini DV camera. The converted files are always a bit jerky regardless of which codec I use on the HX9.

Maybe some of DSC- HX9V users want to convert/transfer the DSC-HX9V MTS files to FCP to combine with A1E mini DV recordings. But we have to admit that output files have problems. I think most of you want to know why and desire answer of the question. We spend much time in studying this question and finally find the answer. First we need to use tool to convert DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 for FCP to combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings. The tool is the key point. We find using DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac to do conversion can directly solve the problem. Here we show you how to use it. Please do together with us step by step.

Conditions for converting DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 for FCP to combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings:
1. Software: the best DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac (Free download trial version)
2. Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above

Guide: how to convert/transcode DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 for FCP to combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings with the best DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac

Step 1: Import DSC-HX9V MTS to the best DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac.
Use USB cable to connect Sony DSC-HX9V to your Mac. Launch DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac. Click the button for adding to import DSC-HX9V MTS to the best DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac.
Tip: If you have multiple DSC-HX9V MTS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to join the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Choose an output format for FCP and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”, under the sublist there are a few formats which are all compatible with FCP. Here we choose “HDV 1080i50 (*.mov)” as an example. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Press“Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Press the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 25fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for FCP to combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings.

Step 4: Begin converting your DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 for FCP.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 for FCP on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When you finish above conversion, you can get output files and easily combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings with Final Cut Pro. You will find you are genius of the conversion. Please share our best findings with friends and families.

Tip:
1. Above we recommend the best DSC-HX9V MTS Converter for Mac and the give you the solution on how to convert/transcode DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 for FCP to combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings. Here we’d like to introduce another application- the best Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac. As the best all-in-one converter, with it you can convert DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 and combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings directly without using FCP.

2. If you want to know others about this solution, please link to Convert/Transcode DSC-HX9V MTS to HDV 1080i50 for FCP to combine with Sony A1E mini DV recordings for your reference.

Aquarius  Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of bensonhu62View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
evernn

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

mts to avi converter is one professional video converter which can convert mts to avi with best quality and fast speed.Image
Bros MTS converter mac is specially designed for mac users to convert various videos including vob , MOD, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, M2TS, TOD, TS/TP (for HD Video), etc with perfect output quality on Mac! Also supported audio formats like MP3, MP2, MKA, M4A, AAC, AC3, APE, OGG, etc.
Bros dvd ripper for ipad supports to rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc.
Bros convert video to ipad offers easy-to-use interface for novice and beginner, while it provides advanced editing options for pros trial, including trim video start time and end time to clip favorite segment, adjust brightness, contrast and saturation, crop four sides of movies to get suitable size.
Bros Best iPad Converter has too many merits like: best output quality, fastest conversion speed, easy-to-use converting steps, very intuitive interface, etc to be listed totally.
Bros ipad to computer is specially designed for iPad which can easily transfer iPad to computer.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of evernnView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
台湾夜总会
便服酒店
酒店
酒店經紀
暑期打工
業績幹部
酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店上班
酒店經紀
金典酒店
高雄便服酒店
高雄義大世界
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄金典
酒店文化知識
便服酒店
酒店手腕
高雄酒店應徵
高雄傳播小姐
酒店上班招財法
高雄酒店工作
高雄酒店經紀人
高雄酒店兼差
酒店
酒拳
業績幹部
高雄酒店少爺
酒店管理
高雄新富爺101酒店
便服酒店
酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic