Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
xingguang

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:25 pm  Post subject:  How to rip movie DVD to MP3 audio files on Mac? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

"Several months ago, I joined into a famous star's vocal concert. In order to keep the wonderful performance forever, I bought a MTV disc that organizor released specially. This DVD of vocal concert only can be watched on Home DVD player, but I wanna put DVD music onto my MP3 player with its convenience to listen to anytime and anywhere. Is there a professional DVD to MP3 program can help me get beautiful songs from DVD, thanks a lot!" iMacsoft DVD Audio Ripper for Mac is a best DVD to MP3 ripper tool that is created especially for Mac user, it allows you to easily get fair-sounding songs from MTV DVD. See the details steps as follow, it may be useful for you!

1. Insert movie DVD
Install iMacsoft DVD Audio Ripper for Mac and run it. After you insert DVD into DVD-Rom Drive and all DVD titles will be skimmed and shown automatically in the file list. If you wanna re-load DVD movie, you should easily click "Add" button or choose "File->Add..." option in the top menu. And then select your DVD Drive in the pop-up window and press the "Choose" button.

2. Select MP3 audio profile
In the "General" panel, you can click "Profile" drop-down list and select "MP3 - MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*. mp3)" option to output MP3 audio format. The software allows setting various output formats for several DVD titles or chapters.

3. Set output path and start conversion
Click "Browse" button to select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens. And then select and check the needed files to rip in the file list, click "Start Ripping" button on the toolbar to start ripping DVD to MP3 audio files. When it is completed, press "Open" button to search the ripped MP3 audio files on your Mac HD.

High recommended: iMacsoft Mac DVD Toolkit includes: DVD Ripper for Mac, Video Converter for Mac, DVD Copy for Mac, DVD Creator for Mac, and iPod to Mac Transfer.

Capricorn Gender:Female Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of xingguangView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic