Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
chinalimit

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 pm  Post subject:  Trustworthy Blu-ray to HP TouchPad Conveter software Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Which tablet has the hottest sale recently? The answer is obviously HP TouchPad. Since HP cut off its TouchPad price from $399 to $99, customers from all over the world take this bargin crazily so as to it sold out within hours. Are you the lucky one to get the $99 HP TouchPad? Fortunely, one friend give me one as my birthday present. I like to watch movies with the HP TouchPad tablet's 9.7-inch large multi-touch screen and 1024x768 pixels high definition on my way to work but HP TouchPad tablet only supports:
Audio formats: DRM-free MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV; Video formats: MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, so an professional software that can convert BDs, DVDs and Videos to HP TouchPad is a must-have for me or for all HP TouchPad users.

When it comes to transfer Blu-ray DVD movies to HP TouchPad, here this Blu-ray Ripper (Blu-ray to HP TouchPad) is absolutely the best choice. Let's see what it can do:

Powerful Blu-ray to HP TouchPad

Blu-ray to HP TouchPad Converter can easily rip/convert Blu-ray (.m2ts) ) or DVD movies (.vob) or ISO Image or IFO files, even protected DVDs and encrypted AACS/ BD+ Blu-ray movies to HP TouchPad easily and quickly.

Highlight of Blu-ray TouchPad Ripper:
* Blu-ray Ripper (aka. Blu-ray decrypter, decrypt BD+ and AACS up to MKB v25) + DVD Ripper, which means you can feel free to enjoy BDs and DVDs on HP Touchpad.
* Support GPU acceleration in the availability of NVIDIA CUDA graphics card, convert Blu-ray DVD to HP Touchpad with 5X faster speed.
* Rip/convert/transcode/compress Blu-ray/DVD to AVI, MKV, MPG, MP4, WMV, etc.
* Transfer/Copy BD/DVD movies to TouchPad, iPad 2, Xoom, Droid X, HTC Flyer, WD TV, PS3, Galaxy Tab …for entertainment.
* Support selecting audio tracks and subtitles, including forced subs.
* Using the “Full Disc Copy” feature, you can preserve the Blu-ray/DVD’s original file structure.

Free download and have a try this fantastic Blu-ray to HP TouchPad Converter, 100% Clean: No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware.

Guide: How to transfer/copy DVD to HP TouchPad freely ?

Cancer  Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of chinalimitView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
cheap110jerseys

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The truth issue is discovering Finleys matchups whilst keeping a Packers as good varied stereos completely satisfied. Motor coach tours always like to talk about this an enjoyable situation to provide. And is also. Though it really has as being endured.Because Finley filmed plainly contained in the crime original remaining month or year, Jennings evolved exasperated. The situation arrived at some sort of boil usually in the Packers July. 8 in the long run deprivation inside Houston. As a result of getting barely pair goes by relating to 23 showrooms, Jennings accepted that they had to reluctantly say sorry with then-wide heirs teacher Jimmy Robinson after venting for the part time.cheap nfl jerseys china

Aries Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of cheap110jerseysView user's profileSend private message
chinalimit

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

最良いDVD 作成ソフトウェアとしてのAVI DVD変換は簡単かつ迅速でAVIファイルをDVDディスクに焼き、AVIをDVD動画に変換し、AVI映画をISOファイルにデコードすることができます。そのほかに、あなたは超高速の変換速度と優れた画像や音質を持ってAVI、MP4、MPG、MPEG、WMV、ASF、MOV、RMVB、MTS、M2TS、TS、HD MKV、HD WMV、FLV/F4V VOBをDVDに変換して焼くことができます。

あなたが使いやすいMac AVI DVD作成ソフトウェアを探している場合、ここでAVI DVD変換 Mac はあなたの理想的な選択として速い速度かつ高品質でAVI動画をDVDに変換して焼くことができます。

Cancer  Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of chinalimitView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
slina

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:00 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Blu-ray DVD users often feel troublesome to search for an easy-to-use and practical Blu-ray to MKV software to deal with their tons of Blu-ray collections, fortunately, a powerful utility called Blu ray to MKV Converter is released recently in purpose of relieving users’ trouble.

As an easy-to-use software, Blu-ray DVD to MKV can quickly convert Blu ray DVD (.m2ts) files and DVD (.vob) movies to a single MKV HD or MP4 HD file that can be played on computers, HTPC and media centers like the Popcorn Hour, Tvix, etc. , and the friendly interface makes convert Blu-ray to MKV as easy as 1 2 3 without losing quality

OfflinePersonal Gallery of slinaView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
dkbose898

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The truth issue is discovering Finleys matchups whilst keeping a Packers as good varied stereos completely satisfied. Motor coach tours always like to talk about this an enjoyable situation to provide.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of dkbose898View user's profileSend private message
jamesbond007

china.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm  Post subject:  How to Rip DVD Movies From Your MAC? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

It has become a fashion to use Apple’s products recently. I am getting along with the trend by purchasing a Mac. Due to its incompatible with these current mainstream of PC hardware and software systems, I am very confused to operate it. I borrowed a dvd disk from my classmate and I wanted to transfer the movies from this disk to my iPhone. However, my unfamiliar with my Mac made me feel awkward. When I was browsing the web one night, I unintentionally found a proper tool named Mac DVD Ripper
which might be the one that I needed. I downloaded it free instantly. To my surprise, this tool settled my problem in a few minutes! I want to share my happiness with you who might have the same problem with me.

This Mac DVD Ripperis a multifunctional DVD ripper for Mac OS X software. It is able to rip DVD to various video formats and audio formats, such as MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MP3, WAV and so on. The output files could be supported by all kinds of video cell phones and digital video and audio players and youtube. Of course my iPhone was included. This Mac DVD Ripper could also satisfy your customized needs with the help of these function buttons: “Trim”, “Crop” and “Merge”. These buttons will instruct you How to Edit DVD (Trim video, Crop video, Make Effects).

When referring to this process of solving my problem, there is another tool that must be mentioned. It is a quite powerful tool named Mac DVD Ripper Suite that contains four main functions: DVD Ripper for Mac, Mac DVD Copy, Video Converter for Mac and Mac DVD Creator. I had used the second function to transfer movies from the disk to my Mac. I was very surprised that the transferring process didn’t affect the original disk’s parameters. Now I will tell you how did I solve my problem in the next steps.

Step 1.Free download this Mac DVD Ripper, install and launch it. Hit the button “Load DVD”, and transfer the movies from the disk to your Mac.

Step 2. Before ripping these movies, you could customize them as your wish in these aspects, such as video resolution, bite rate, sample rate, video encoder and so on.

Step 3. Click the “Format” drop-down list, you could choose the output format. In the “Output Filename” field, you are supported to rename their titles.

Step 4. Click “Start” button and you will get the output files in a few minutes.

Almost any portable devices could support DVD movies with the help of this Mac DVD Ripper. Have you become interested? Then why not have a try?

Related Links:
Mac DVD Ripper,
Mac DVD Ripper Suite,
Mac DVD to iPod Converter,
Mac DVD to iPhone Converter,
Mac DVD to MP4 Converter,
Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter,
Mac DVD to PSP Converter,
Mac DVD to BlackBerry Converter,
Mac DVD Audio Ripper

Gender:Male  OfflinePersonal Gallery of jamesbond007View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:06 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic