Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
bensonhu62

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:56 pm  Post subject:  Convert/Transcode HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube on Mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Many HDR-CX300 users will encounter some questions when they upload the HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube. Where is the question? We have known that the the playback is not so good when users upload interlaced HDR-CX300 AVCHD to YouTube.

We spend much time on studing this question and finally we find the key point that YouTube only supports videos in a progressive format. If we want to upload HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube, first we should trnscode this interlaced video to progressive scan with premiere. Today let us introduce you the best application HDR-CX300 AVCHD to YouTube Converter. You can convert/deinterlace HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube compatible format on Mac. Now let us do together step by step.

Conditions for converting/uploading HDR- CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube:
1. Operating system: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
2. Software: HDR-CX300 AVCHD to YouTube Converter (Free download for trial version)

Guide:
Part 1: Convert/Transcode/Deinterlace HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X.
First of all, you need to connect your HDR-CX300 camcorder to Apple computer via USB cable, find the .mts files by following the camera folder AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM. Then copy and transfer the .mts files from camera to the Apple hard drive disk.

Step 1: Import HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to the best HDR-CX300 AVCHD to YouTube Converter.
Launch HDR-CX300 AVCHD to YouTube Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to the best HDR-CX300 AVCHD to YouTube Converter.
Tip: If you have multiple MTS/M2TS video files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to combine the multiple video files into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Choose an output format for YouTube.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4) which will keep best video quality and decent file size. Besides, you can choose Flash Video > FLV H.264 (*.flv), which will keep good video quality and best reduced file size. So the two formats are both the optimal formats for YouTube. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: You’d better set the video frame rate as 25fps, video size as 1280*720 and set audio codec as AAC stereo channel to keep the best quality for YouTube. If you want still more reduced size with MP4 make sure you set the audio to mono as it would still reduce the file size.

Step 4: Click the button for editing to deinterlace the HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD for YouTube.
Click the button for editing, and you will go into a new interface. In the interface, click the “Effect” button, and tick the “Deinterlace” box. As a result, you can convert this interlaced HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD video to deinterlace video while keeping the playback smooth.

Step 5: Begin converting your HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to H.264 MP4 deinterlaced video for YouTube on Mac OS X..
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert/transcode/deinterlace HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When you finish the conversion, you can get the output files for YouTube. So you can upload HDR- CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube on Mac.

Part 2: Upload HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube on Mac OS X.
Step 1: Go to YouTube.
Step 2: If you do not already have an account, first create one. Or go on to the next step if you already have an account.
Step 3: Log into your account.
Step 4: Click the "Upload" button on the top of the homepage. It's to the right of the search bar, next to Browse.
Step 5: Click the “Upload Video” button. Click "Browse" to search for the video that you wanna upload on your Apple computer. When you find the video file, click Upload Video.
Step 6: Enter the details required, the title of the video, the description of the video, what category the video should be in and the tags. Optionally, you can fill in the Broadcast Options, the Date and Map Options and the Sharing Options.
Step 7: Hit “Save” button and your title, description, etc. will be saved when your video has completed uploading. When the bar fills, you have posted a video on YouTube! Now you can share your masterpiece with others online.

Tip:
1. The professional HDR-CX300 AVCHD to YouTube Converter can also help you to edit your HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD like cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos. Link to Brorsoft AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac, you can get more information that you need.

2. If you want to know others about this method, please link to Convert/Transcode/Deinterlace HDR-CX300 1080i AVCHD to YouTube on Mac for your reference.

Aquarius  Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of bensonhu62View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:12 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
台湾夜总会
便服酒店
酒店
酒店經紀
暑期打工
業績幹部
酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店上班
酒店經紀
金典酒店
高雄便服酒店
高雄義大世界
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄金典
酒店文化知識
便服酒店
酒店手腕
高雄酒店應徵
高雄傳播小姐
酒店上班招財法
高雄酒店工作
高雄酒店經紀人
高雄酒店兼差
酒店
酒拳
業績幹部
高雄酒店少爺
酒店管理
高雄新富爺101酒店
便服酒店
酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic