Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
robotpav520

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:46 pm  Post subject:  Watch/enjoy blu-ray movie on iPhone/iPhone 3GS via Pavtube b Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Watch/enjoy blu-ray movie on iPhone/iPhone 3GS via Pavtube blu-ray to iPhone/iPhone 3GS Converter

Do you still have the problem in converting Blu ray to iPhone or iPhone 3G? If so, I suggest you have a try of Pavtube blu-ray to iPhone/iPhone 3GS Converter, which is a powerful but easy-to-use converter which can not only convert common video and DVD to play on iPhone, but can also convert protected Blu Ray disc to all the popular formats that can be played on iPhone and iPhone 3G.

1. Key features of Pavtube blu-ray to iPhone/iPhone 3GS Converter
Directly rip commom DVDs and Blu-ray discs with high speed and excellent HD quality.
Directly and smoothly rip protected DVDs and Blu-ray discs without out of sync.
Convert Blu-ray M2TS movies to MP4, MOV format to be played on iPhone, iPhone 3G.
Extract audio/music from Blu-ray movie and capture wonderful movie images
Fluently edit video by trimming, cropping, merging, adding logo, replacing audio, adjusting video effects and volume and so on.
Support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Window 7.

Download it for FREE NOW: Pavtube blu-ray to iPhone/iPhone 3GS Converter.

2. Step by step guide for you to rip Blu-ray to iPhone, iPhone 3G
You will be guided to easily and quickly convert Blu-ray to iPhone, iPhone 3G with Pavtube Blu Ray Ripper.

1. Download for free at: blu-ray to iPhone/iPhone 3GS Converter, install and launch.

2. Make sure you have Blu-Ray disc drive to insert Blu-Ray disc, then import Blu-Ray M2TS files to the program, choose the proper output video format iPhone, iPhone 3G video (.*mov, .*mp4) and destination folder.

3. Hit "Convert" to run! Just few minutes, the conversion from blu-ray to iPhone, iPhone 3G is completed! You can also use it to share/watch iPhone/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4 video/movie/music on Apple TV via Airplay.

More Related Topics
-------------------------------------------------

AirPlay: iPad and Apple TV 2 updates make a magic combination

What does AirPlay mean to iPad 2 and Apple TV 2?

[iOS 4.3 Advantages and Issues Review]Apple iOS 4.3–Pros and Cons

[b][Useful Tips]The best settings for Apple TV 2 –play/watch Blu-ray/DVD/video with ATV 2

Pisces  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of robotpav520View user's profileSend private message
robotpav520

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

[Great Tips]How to put/play iPad 2 movies/videos to Apple TV via AirPlay

With Apple iOS 4.3, enjoying movies becomes even easier —the wireless technology AirPlay lets you stream content (music, movies) from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your HDTV via Apple TV. So you can instantly share iPad 2 movies with everyone in the room. Have you managed to try AirPlay of the new iPad 2nd Gen? Follow this guide to rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to iPad 2 and then send iPad 2 videos to Airplay enabled Apple TV for sharing.

Part 1. Put Blu-ray/DVD movie to iPad 2 Movie library
You can download a trial of Pavtube Mac Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter software for ripping Blu-ray movies to iPad 2 videos.

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movie to Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.
Hook up BD drive to your Mac, put Blu-ray Disc into the drive, and run the Mac Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter. Click “BD/DVD” folder to load 1080p Blu-ray movie (or regular DVD).

Step 2. Set iPad 2 optimized video formats for conversion.
Click “Format” and follow “iPad” to select an iPad optimized format from the 3 preset video formats for iPad.
iPad HD Video (*.mp4)- iPad 720p video up to 4000kbps, the best video quality iPad plays
iPad Video H.264(*.mp4)- 768*576 video for iPad, medium quality
iPad Video MPEG-4(*.mp4)- 640*480 video, smallest file size for ripping Blu-ray movies to iPad friendly format.

Tip: to reduce file size/conversion time, just click “Settings” and set a smaller bitrate (e.g. 2000kbps) before the Blu-ray to iPad 2 video conversion starts.

Step 3. Convert Blu-ray movie to iPad 2 supported video format.
Click “Convert” button to start ripping Blu-ray to iPad 2 videos. The faster your Mac computer is, the shorter it takes to convert 1080p Blu-ray movie to iPad 2 videos. When the conversion is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the final output files with ease. Now you are ready to sync video files to iPad 2.

Part 2.Play iPad videos via AirPlay enabled Apple TV
To send video or audio to an AirPlay enabled Apple TV device, iPad and the AirPlay device must be connected to the same wireless network.

Step 1. Connect Apple TV with HDTV, and setup the Airplay enabled Apple TV for watching Blu-ray movies on HDTV thru Airplay.
Step 2. To send video an AirPlay device from iPad, just play videos from iPad 2 movie library, and press the “Airplay” button at the end of control bar of iPad 2 as it shows below. If you don’t see the button, iPad isn’t connected to the same Wi-Fi network as an AirPlay device, or the app you’re using doesn’t support AirPlay.

When iPad is streaming with AirPlay, it must remain connected to the Wi-Fi network. If you take iPad out of range, playback stops.

[Sharing]The best iPad 2 Apps for iPad fans

More Related Topics

[iOS 4.3 Advantages and Issues Review]Apple iOS 4.3–Pros and Cons

[Useful Tips]The best settings for Apple TV 2 –play/watch Blu-ray/DVD/video with ATV 2

Pisces  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of robotpav520View user's profileSend private message
robotpav520

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

[Perfect Experience]The best settings for Apple TV 2 –play Blu-ray/DVD/video with ATV 2

Have you already updated your Apple devices to iOS 4.3, but unfortunately found the sound in your video/movie could not be played anymore (video is fine, but audio is dead)? Actually, nearly all Apple devices (Apple TV 2, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch …) users who have updated to iOS 4.3 have encountered the same issues. It seems Apple has changed its audio processing method in iOS 4.3, or maybe it’s just a big bug. In order to solve this audio problem, Pavtube Studio has updated its products to create optimum videos for playback with Apple TV 2 without losing audio. Go to see a detailed guide on how to rip Blu-ray/DVD/video to ATV 2 playable format with best settings.

Software you need:
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

Step-by-step instruction:
How to rip Blu-ray/DVD/video to ATV 2 with best settings?

Step 1: Free download Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, install and launch it
Click “Add Video” icon to load your video sources, or click “Load BD/DVD” icon to load your Blu-ray or DVD movie files.

Step 2: Select output format for Apple TV 2
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, and the choose “Apple TV” > “Apple TV H.264 1280x720 (*.mp4)” as target format for your ATV 2.

Step 3: Set optimum settings for ATV 2
Click “Settings” button to adjust audio and video parameters to set best settings for Apple TV 2. Actually, the default settings will ensure you a perfect playback quality on your HDTV via ATV 2.
For your reference – the best settings for Apple TV 2:
Video
Codec: h264
Size: 1280*720
Biterate(kbps): 4,000
Frame raet(fps): 24

Audio
Codec: aac
Sample rate(hz): 48,000
Bitrate(bps): 128,000
Channels: Stereo

Step 4:Rip Blu-ray/DVD/video to ATV 2 with best settings
Click “Convert” button to start ripping Blu-ray/DVD/video to ATV 2 with optimum settings. After the conversion process is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the final output files with ease. Now you are ready to play Blu-ray/DVD/video with ATV 2 at excellent quality. Have fun. If you have a new iPad 2, and wanna send iPad 2 videos to HDTV for playback, you can see our guide on how to have Blu-ray movies on iPad 2 and send iPad 2 videos to Airplay enabled Apple TV

More Related Topics

[iPad 2 vs. iPad 1st Gen Reviews]How does iPad 2 beats the iPad first generation ?

[b][iOS 4.3 Advantages and Issues Review]Apple iOS 4.3–Pros and Cons

robotpav520

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

What is Apple’s AirPlay?
In case you haven’t been following along, AirPlay is the ability to wirelessly stream audio and video from a device like an iPad 2 to your 2nd generation Apple TV. The Apple’s AirPlay tech lets you stream music photos and video throughout your entire house wirelessly so you can enjoy your entire iTunes library in any room and anytime. It’s essentially and enhancement on the existing AirTunes feature that already let you stream audio from iTunes to an AirPort Express router so that you could pipe your tunes directly into a connected receiver. AirPlay wireless technology will be fully integrated into Apple devices, speaker docks, AV receivers, and stereo systems. AirPlay does more than just stream your music to external speakers. It streams information about your music, too. Song titles, artists, album names, elapsed and remaining time, and album artwork all appear on AirPlay-enabled speakers with graphical displays.

iPad with AirPlay
iPad can be more amazing with AirPlay tech. Apple iOS 4.3 includes upgrade of AirPlay for iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone and Apple TV devices. AirPlay now lets you stream media from an iPad to Apple TV so that you can watch iPad movies on HDTV and speakers wirelessly. All the great stuff on your iPad, video, audio and photos can be streamed to Apple TV 2 without a hitch. Suppose you have great HD videos on your iPad and some friends on your couch, or you’re in the middle of an epic action scene that could use a little more screen, just tap the AirPlay icon on your iPad and see it on your HDTV.

(Tip: Make sure your iPad and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and the AirPlay icon appears automatically.)

Apple AirPlay Hands on-iPad video and music on HDTV
iOS 4.2 let me stream content from the iPad to the new Apple TV that was connected to a 55-inch TV. After connecting the Apple TV to a wireless network, I tapped the TV icon located in the upper-left portion of the iPad's iPod section, and selected Apple TV. I started Blondie's "Heart of Glass" and was surprised how quickly Apple TV recognized it. A second or two later, and the music was blaring through the TV's speakers. I was impressed with the simplicity of the process. Bringing up the on-screen media controls by double tapping the Home button let me access the aforementioned media controls.

I streamed TV episodes and home movies from the iPad to Apple TV without a hitch. My Blu-ray movie rip Toy Story 3 looked just fine on the big screen. For the techies out there, the file specs are: 1280×720 in .mp4 at 2000kbps with stereo sound (it seems 5.1 sounds are losing after upgrade to iOS 4.3, and I had to convert AC3 5.1 to stereo with Video Converter software to get the sound back). I also streamed photos to Apple TV; naturally those of higher resolution looked sharper and clearer on the large display.

The system is dead-easy. Just make sure that your i-device and your Apple TV are on the same wireless network. Then choose your app: iPod for video or music, the Photos app for, well, photos and the YouTube app for, uh, you get the idea. Once your media is playing or your photo is displayed, simply tap the little rectangle pierced with upwards-pointing triangle icon and choose “Apple TV” from the list that pops up.

As of right now, the only apps that can send video wirelessly via AirPlay to the Apple TV is the Video app on the iPad (iPod app on the iPhone/iPod Touch) and Apple’s own YouTube and Photos apps.

If you have content on your iPad or iPhone that you don’t have on your Mac/PC, then I suppose it’s handy to be able to stream that content to the Apple TV without the need of a middle-man device. And you may also rip Blu-ray movies to iPad for streaming to Apple TV via AirPlay.

See More Useful info

iPad 2 Related Products | More about iPad, iPod, iPhone...| The best iPad 2 Apps
Top 10 Free iPad 2 Games | 10 best iPad 2 games | Free iPod games
Free iPod touch wallpapers | Free iPhone & iPod Touch Wallpapers

More Related Topics

[iPad 2 vs. iPad 1st Gen Reviews]How does iPad 2 beats the iPad first generation ?

[Useful Tips]The best settings for Apple TV 2 –play/watch Blu-ray/DVD/video with ATV 2

ioslover

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I think the White looks better, but I think if the larger screen for next iPhone is true then it will be better I prefer bigger screens tbh. wmv to avi converter Legalities aside, would the iphone's data plan work through sprint? I know when i switched from an old iphone to my 4 i had no data. a call was made and five at&t representatives later my problem was solved. curious to know if a carrier unlocked jailbroken iphone with a hacked ESN number would work with sprint. if it did my bet is it would be pretty crappy, and sprint would release iphone 5 before the kinks were worked out.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of iosloverView user's profileSend private message
coopermoney898

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Software you need:
Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

Step-by-step instruction:
How to rip Blu-ray/DVD/video to ATV 2 with best settings?

OfflinePersonal Gallery of coopermoney898View user's profileSend private message
dexter

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:35 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

So how about Sunday night's episode of game of thrones dvd ? To say that it was a doozy barely scratches the surface of all the shameless double-crossing and bloodshed that occurred.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of dexterView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
mjdollar898

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I know when i switched from an old iphone to my 4 i had no data. a call was made and five at&t representatives later my problem was solved. curious to know if a carrier unlocked jailbroken iphone with a hacked ESN number would work with sprint.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of mjdollar898View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:34 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic