Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
baneter

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 pm  Post subject:  How to convert DRM protected music and movies to MP4/AVI/MOV Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Many people ask me the same question: "I purchased videos on iTunes, but I can't play them on my video player, because they are in some 'protected' M4V format that only works on iPods. How can I convert iTunes videos to MPEG or WMV format so I can play them on My portable video device such as Archos and Creative Zen?"

I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on large number of forums, unfortunately, after scouring the Web for days, I couldn't find a FREE way to convert M4V to MPEG, WMV or AVI format.

Then I tried to burn the iTunes video onto a DVD and re-import it into iTunes just like how to remove the protection from the iTunes audios (M4P) by burning it onto a CD and re-import it as mp3. I failed, cause iTunes doesnt have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still doesnt work as Nero doesnt supports M4V format.

And finally, a software solution. I came across a few kinds of converters on Google search, they are Tunebite, Daniusoft and Noteburner. When I was testing the free trials one by one, what makes me comfortable is the Daniusoft media converter .

Daniusoft Media Converter software can remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP.

Stpe 1:Download and install the DRM Removal Tool

Stpe 2: Run the software and click Add.. button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select Convert audio to list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select Convert video to list.

Stpe 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on Start button.

[b]Tips:

1: Daniusoft Media Converter Pro are also avaible which can not only convert DRM Video but also convert commen video/audio even HD Video to any video/audio formats.

2: More DRM Removal and other special Tools:
A: Daniusoft Digital Music Converter
B: Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter
C: DVD Ripper for Mac
D: YouTube Downloader/Converter Pro
E: Best DVD Ripper
F: SlideShow Maker

Gemini Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of baneterView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理
光華木瓜牛奶大王
輝哥鱔魚意麵
酒店經濟
亞培湯包蒸餃
阿六鱔魚麵
孬味香菇肉羹
萬里羊肉店
屏東豬腳
劉易記牛肉刀削麵
酒店小姐
高雄酒店經紀
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic