Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lorder

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 pm  Post subject:  Choi up by 2 after second round of Farr Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

SYLVANIA, Ohio (AP)—A confident Na Yeon Choi followed her opening 64 with a 4-under 67 to build a two-stroke lead through Friday’s second round of the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic. Ping i 15 irons.

Second on the LPGA Tour in birdies, Choi had four of them without a bogey. The first-round leader by a stroke, she is motivated by missing a cut for the first time as a pro last week at the LPGA Championship.

Fellow South Korean Inbee Park shot a 66, Christina Kim had a 67 and Alena Sharp a 68 to share second place at 9-under 133. [b]TaylorMade Burner Super Launch Irons[b].

Angry at herself after missing the cut last week, Choi discarded her putter and got a new one. As a result, she’s needed just 53 putts in 36 holes while getting to 11-under 131. She doubled her first-round lead. Golf Irons.

“I had confidence out there with my friend Inbee Park,” she said. “We enjoyed it. No bogeys today, so I feel perfect.”

They’ll also play together for the third straight day in the final pairing on Saturday.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of lorderView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic