Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
suoying14

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 pm  Post subject:  Convert/Merge Canon Vixia HF11 AVCHD (mts) to Avid MC5 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I'm a videographer for Rasmussen College. I have a BA in Film with concentration in Editing and Sound Designing and here at Rasmussen College my video projects vary from internal communications and training, to marketing (adds) and video content for the online classes.

The little cam I own for my work is a Canon Vixia HF11 which records AVCHD in .MTS files; I also have a Sony EX1R. I decided to use Avid Media Composer for editing because they advertised that the new version (5.0) will import AVCHD footage. The problem with those AVCHD files is that they are divided in chunks of 2GB each and most of the editing systems do not work well with reconstructing the footage. There are little apps (like MTSMerger.exe) that will merge them into a big file, but I have problems to import even these new big ones. The next step is to use a third party transcoder to convert the footage into something that Avid will easily accept (and I choose .mov with H.264 codec). It takes me some time to find out one good AVCHD converter that meets my requirements called Aunsoft MTS Converter after comparing several similar converting tools. This is how the program looks like:

Though the standard .mov with H.264 codec works quite well in Avid, but I will love to have a tool that will transcode this AVCHD footage into XDCAM EX type. A direct transcoder from AVCDHD formats to let say P2 and XDCAM-EX type for use natively with Final Cut Pro and Avid MC would be great. And if this software will also take advantage of NVIDIA CUDA and/or MATROX MAX technology that will be awesome. In the mean time I will probably buy TMPGEnc 4.0 Xpress to use the Avid DNxHD Codec.

Virgo Gender:Male Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of suoying14View user's profileSend private message
suoying14

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:55 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hot News!Aunsoft MTS Converter add new function .Each Sony Camcorder Model to know the useful info you can visit Sony Topic Page

Sony Camcorder Reviews:
Sony HDR-HC3E
Sony HDR-XR520VE
Sony HDR-TG3
Sony HXR-MC1P
Sony HDR-CX110
Sony HDR-TG5
Sony HDR-UX1

For Editing with other Software:
Edit Sony HDR-TG3 HD Videos on FCP
Edit Sony Cyber-shot TX7 AVCHD in AviD
Sony DSC-TX7 VS HDR-CX110 for HD video
Convert Sony AVCHD MTS to AviD
Convert MTS/M2TS to iMovie
Import MTS/M2TS to iMovie for Editing
Edit Sony DSC-TX7 MTS on FCP

Virgo Gender:Male Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of suoying14View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic