Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
kensa

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:32 am  Post subject:  How to convert video to iPad Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Question:
I have some videos and would like to watch them on my new iPad, so I converted these files (1280x720p x264, AC3) to mp4 using QuickTime 7 and Perian by exporting to mp4 with the video set to pass through, and the audio set to AAC 160 Kbps 48 kHz. But iTunes won't let them sync with my iPad, and it doesn't tell me why. Is there something I can change with my conversion method?

Answer:
Your first mistake was using Quicktime for video conversion. It works "okay", but is exceedingly slow and if you get one tiny thing wrong your video won't sync to the iPad.

The iPad only supports some video formats like h.264 videos (example AVI videos typically are) with the following specs: "H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats".

So you need to find some software which converts you video to iPad H.264 videos. I strongly recommend one tool named Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. It has two versions for both Windows PC and Mac OS.

For example: Here I'll show you how to convert AVI to iPad supported H.264 videos for watching on the iPad step-by-step.

Things you’ll need
1. Aneesoft iPad Video Converter (Free for download trial version)
2. AVI video files

Step 1: Download & install Aneesoft iPad Video Converter
We’ll be using the very nice iPad video converter software called Aneesoft iPad Video Converter for converting AVI to iPad compatible video format, head over here and download the free trial version of iPad Video Converter. Next step is to install this iPad Video Converter software.

Step 2: Run iPad Video Converter and add AVI HD videos
Now run iPad Video Converter and click the big button "Add..." to add .AVI HD videos from your hard disk, you may add as many AVI videos as you want to convert to H.264 videos for watching on iPad. Only the titles you checked will be converted.

Step 3: Edit & merge AVI HD videos: trim, crop, add effect, add watermark
Wanna edit your AVI videos to make it more personalized? You may add a watermark in Aneesoft iPad Video Converter. Just select the title you'd like to add watermark, then click the button 'Edit' to launch video editing window. If you want to crop video or add some special effects, click the first two tabs.

Step 4: Change the output settings to convert AVI to iPad
You'll find a wide range of preset video setting options avaiable for Apple iPad. You may select "iPad H.264(720p) MPEG4 Video(*.mp4)" for converting AVI to iPad supported videos. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Bitrate you set. Larger Bitrate, larger file size and longer convertion time.

Step 5: Start converting AVI to iPad video format
Now you may click the big button "Start" to begin converting AVI to iPad compatible video files. Once the convert is complete, Aneesoft iPad Video Converter will place on your Desktop a new iPad format version of your video that will play on the iPad. Double-click the new file and play it to make sure it looks as you expect.

Gender:Male  OfflinePersonal Gallery of kensaView user's profileSend private message
kensa

blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

some freeware are very good work too!
Aneesoft Free iPhone Video Converter from aneesoft is totally free, and can help you convert all popular video files to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S video(MP4 format) on PC. Remember to download from the official website, no malware/spyware/trojans !
i got it do a lot of works for me!

Gender:Male  OfflinePersonal Gallery of kensaView user's profileSend private message
thomas119

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:11 pm  Post subject: Important iPad Video Converter for Mac - Converter video/audio to iPad Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

iPad Video Converter for Mac is a professional Mac iPad Converter designed only for Mac users. The best iPad video converter for Mac can convert all the videos to iPad. With the powerful conversion function, Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac can convert almost all the popular video and audio formats.

iPad Video Converter for Mac enables you to pick up any part of the video you like, adjust the output video effect, crop the video and adjust the aspect ratio. You can also put several videos into one output file with the best iPad video converter for Mac.

Key Features

1.Adjust output video effect (Deinterlacing)

Self-customize the output video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume. Check Deinterlacing to get the progressive video for the interlaced source files.

2.Trim any clips

Get any parts from the source file exactly or casually.

3.Crop video aspect ratio

You can adjust the aspect ratio and remove the black edges easily and get any playing area of the video by using its "Crop" function.

4.Merge into one file

This Mac iPad converter provides you the function of merging all the files you choose into one output file.

5.Support instant - preview

Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac allows you to preview the effect of both the source and converted file simultaneously while you adjust.

6.Easy-to-use

A few clicks are all you need to do to convert your video with Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter for Mac.

7.Watermark video

You are allowed to add a text/image watermark to your video and set its position and transparency.

8.Audio track and subtitle

You can select your preferred audio track and subtitle.

Download:
Code:
http://www.on-mac-os.com/download/ipad-video-converter.zip

More info:
Code:
http://www.on-mac-os.com/ipad-video-converter/

Libra Gender:Male Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of thomas119View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:02 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic