Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
monkeycn159

pakistan.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm  Post subject:  How to Edit MTS/M2TS Video Files to other popular formats on Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac not only gives you a great way to convert MTS/M2TS to any

other popular video/audio formats on Mac without losing quality, but also let you easily do many

editing jobs like trim, crop, effect, deinterlace, rotate, etc. Just like a magic. Now let’s process it.

Following is the guide to Edit AVCHD(MTS/M2TS)Video Files on Mac

Step 1:Free download Mac

MTS/M2TS video converter
,istall and run it.

Step 2:Click the “Add” button to import the FLV file you want to convert.

Step 3:Set the output format and destination folder.

Choose the output format from the Format drop list.
Choose the output destinaton by clicking “Browse…”

Tips:
1:Click the "merge into one file",you can join several files into one.
2:Click the “Snapshot” button to capture picture or image you like and the picture or image

will be saved to the “File” button next to the “Snapshot” button. Or you can set the

destination folder of the pinture by clicking the “Option” button.

Optional functions:

1.Trim
Click the “Trim” bar to split the current title or chapter by dragging the Start Time slider to

set the start time, and dragging the End Time slider to set the finish time. Then you can rip any

segment from the FLV video on Mac as you like.

2.Crop
Click the "crop" bar ,you can easily and fastly to crop the unwanted parts via two ways dragging

the frame around the video or setting the crop values: Top, Bottom, Left and Right..

3.Effect:
You can watch the video at “Preview Pane” and then set brightness, contrast,

saturation
and adjust the volume to perfect the effect of the original video.

4:Watermark
You can add text, image or video on the video.

Step 4 Click[b] "convert" to begin your conversion.[/b]

OK, from now on, you needn’t worry about enjoying or sharing online videos!

TOD Converter for Mac
HD Video Converter for Mac

Mod Converter for Mac

Gemini Gender:Female Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of monkeycn159View user's profileSend private message
excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for Mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use DVD to iPod Converter for Mac to put my DVD on my iPod easily.

Taurus Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of excellentukView user's profileSend private message
excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:13 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac can convert DVD to iPhone MP4, M4V video (MPEG-4) H.264, rip DVD audio to iPhone MP3 and M4A audio formats, and copy DVD movies to Apple iPhone with great quality. With this DVD to iPhone converter, you can also convert DVD to other Apple mobile devices including iPod and Apple TV.

Taurus Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of excellentukView user's profileSend private message
excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:16 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

free download, why not have a try

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:51 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

more nice video tools:
MKV Converter for Mac
Mod Converter for Mac
FLV Converter for Mac
Video Converter for Mac

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

MKV Converter for Mac
Mod Converter for Mac
FLV Converter for Mac
Video Converter for Mac
17.more nice video tools:
MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
YouTube Converter for Mac
DVD Ripper for Mac
Blu-Ray ripper for Mac
18.more nice video tools:
HD Video Converter for Mac
DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
TOD Converter for Mac

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:35 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Brorsoft Mod Converter for Mac can convert MOD, TOD, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MP4, VOB files to the popular video formats: MP4, MPG, MOV, VOB, AVI, 3GP, FLV, etc. It can also extract audio from Mod and Tod video and convert Mod/Tod to MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, etc.. Mod Converter for Mac can convert your .Mod files to FLV Mac for YouTube, Myspace and Google Video, etc, as well as to your portable player.

ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
台湾夜总会
便服酒店
酒店
酒店經紀
暑期打工
業績幹部
酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店上班
酒店經紀
金典酒店
高雄便服酒店
高雄義大世界
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄金典
酒店文化知識
便服酒店
酒店手腕
高雄酒店應徵
高雄傳播小姐
酒店上班招財法
高雄酒店工作
高雄酒店經紀人
高雄酒店兼差
酒店
酒拳
業績幹部
高雄酒店少爺
酒店管理
高雄新富爺101酒店
便服酒店
酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic