Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
lovelymon

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm  Post subject:  How to put and play Blu-Ray on your iPhone,iPod,PSP,Zune or Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Blu-ray movies are replacing the standard DVD movies for they are sharper, brighter and more detailed. You will feel like watching movies in a theater. Blu-ray is so nice that many people will think of putting them on their iPod , iPhone,PSP or Zune. It is possible that if you have a nice Blu Ray Ripper and maybe a iPod Transfer and iPhone Transfer.

Following is its detailed user guide, hope it will be of some help for you folks who are looking for such a solution.

First of all,free download Blu Ray Ripper for Macand run it.

Step 1: Import the DVD or Blu-Ray DVD file into this program

Click "DVD Folder"or "IFO File"to load your Blu-Ray or DVD files.

Step 2.:Select output format and set destination folder

Click the dropdown list of "Format" to select an output format, which one to choose is depending on the type and tech specifications of your iPod.

Meanwhile, you can click the folder icon at the opposite side of "Output" to decide where to locate the output files for your iPod.

Tips:

You can also do many video editing works about your output video.

1. Merge into one file
If you would like to combine multiple video clips to be as a single file, you can achieve this goal via ticking the checkbox "Merge into one file".

2. Effect

You can adjust the "Brightness", "Contrast", "Saturation" of your output video and also you can select to use the "deinterlacing" function which make your video more enjoyable.

3. Trim

To pick up any part of your BD movie to converter, you can use "Trim" function.

4. Crop

You can choose any play area to convert by using the Crop function.

.Image

5. Watermark

You can add your own watermark on the output video, and the watermark can be words and also picture. You can choose the font of your words and other really enjoyable function.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” button to start the conversion

Well, that’s all. Blu Ray Ripper for Macmust open your eyes after my demonstation

Aries Gender:Female Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of lovelymonView user's profileSend private message
excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:21 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

more nice video tools:
MKV Converter for Mac
Mod Converter for Mac
FLV Converter for Mac
Video Converter for Mac

Taurus Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of excellentukView user's profileSend private message
excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:03 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

ore nice video tools:
HD Video Converter for Mac
DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
TOD Converter for Mac

Taurus Gender:Female Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of excellentukView user's profileSend private message
excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:33 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for Mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use DVD to iPod Converter for Mac to put my DVD on my iPod easily.

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

more nice video tools:
TOD Converter for Mac

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

more nice video tools:
TOD Converter for Mac

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

16.more nice video tools:
MKV Converter for Mac
Mod Converter for Mac
FLV Converter for Mac
Video Converter for Mac
17.more nice video tools:
MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
YouTube Converter for Mac
DVD Ripper for Mac
Blu-Ray ripper for Mac
18.more nice video tools:
TOD Converter for Mac

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:29 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:13 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVD to iPod Converter for Mac is a good tool for iPod owners to enjoy DVDs on the go with iPod. It supports to convert DVD to almost all other popular video and audio formats including MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, M4A, and WAV. Especially its powerful customization functionalities, stable and faster conversion speed will bring you a pleasure experience.

excellentuk

burma.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

more nice video tools:
MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac
YouTube Converter for Mac
DVD Ripper for Mac
Blu-Ray ripper for Mac

wishyou0607

bahamas.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:09 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Enjoy your music and videos!

Taurus Gender:Female Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of wishyou0607View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部
便服酒店
寒假打工
高雄酒店經紀
訪檯幹部
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
高雄酒店
酒店工作
指油壓按摩
高雄酒店
經紀公司
高雄酒店
大富爺酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
酒店經紀
台北酒店
台北酒店
酒店經紀
繽紛年代酒店
首都城酒店
儷園酒店(凱薩帝苑)
忠孝麗緻酒店(97會所)
富城酒店
209香水酒店
高雄酒店經紀
富麗皇家酒店(紫爵)
東城會館
金典酒店
敦南麗緻酒店(皇爵)
龍亨酒店
101巴塞隆納酒店(王牌)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic