Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
winniel

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm  Post subject:  How to rip DVD to AVI on Mac Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DVD to AVI Ripper for Mac can rip DVD to AVI video, it also can rip DVD to all the other video and audio formats including MPEG, MPG, MKV, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, M4V, MP3, MKA, AIFF, WMA, M4A, AC3, AAC, WAV, OGG, etc on Mac OS X.

Here is a step-by-step guide to rip DVD to AVI on Mac OS X.

Step 1: Free download and install DVD to avi ripper for mac
Intel version
PowerPC version

To install it, simply mount the .dmg archive by double-clicking it, and copy the application to your applications folder (or wherever you want).

Step 2: Load DVD to convert to AVI video
Insert DVD into your DVD-ROM. Click "Load DVD" button to load your DVD. Just Click "Load IFO" button and press DVD folder or DVD IFO file.

Step 3: Select AVI as output format
Use the “format” on the bottom of the window to control the output format. Click on the toggle to the right of the "Format" label to get format drop-down menu.

Step 4: Change AVI Video and audio Settings
You can change the Resolution, Encoder, Bit rate and Frame rate of the AVI video and Sample Rate, Channels, Encoder and Bit Rate of the AVI Audio. The size of the AVI file depends a lot on these settings.

Step 5: Click "Start" to Rip DVD to AVI on Mac.
If you want to trim, crop, capture screen picture, merge several video clips on to one file and more editing, please go to how to edit videos with DVD to AVI Ripper on Mac.

What's AVI?

AVI stands for. AVI is known as one of the most popular video formats nowadays. In fact, AVI was first introduced to the world by Microsoft in November 1992 as a multimedia format, part of Microsoft Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain audio data and video data, which are interleaved for the playback. The resolution of AVI video varies from 640*480 to 160*120, keeping a 4:3 ratio.

AVI is a common fomat which compatible with quicktime for mac .so DVD fans demand to rip dvd to avi mac. The quality of avi is usually better .In that case,we can use the dvd to avi mac converter to rip dvd to avi mac .Just with several steps ,I can convert dvd to avi on mac with this software.The tool is so convenient and with dvd files in hand,yon need not worry how to import dvd to quicktime for mac .Either rip dvd to .avi mac or rip dvd to mov mac ,you can play avi on quicktime on mac well.
In fact ,I has applied this mac dvd ripper to rip dvd mac for one year,it is easy to use.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of winnielView user's profileSend private message
winniel

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I has relied on this mac dvd ripper for one year ,and it is easy to use and it performs especially the new version can convert dvds with good quality.When I find a good tv programme to watch ,I always buy some dvds and store them.It is better to rip dvd on mac to store the videos files on my mac,whcih can be reviewed by me derectly for a long time.
Besides, I need DVD video processing by my own, to rip dvd on mac and convert DVD to video formats which are compatible with popular applications like QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes 9, Final Cut Pro, PPT, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc on Mac OS X. The ripped dvd video formats can be flexible. I like it because I always rip dvd mac to import videos to my ipod ,the new ipod nano. The dvd ripper has the chioce to match my devices and software for mac.In fact ,I has applied this mac dvd ripper to rip dvd mac for one year,it is easy to use.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of winnielView user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)
心悅酒店(26會所)
巴黎情人酒店(格調、春天)
帝豪商務會館(鑽石帝國)
寶格麗酒店(后宮)
美麗佳人酒店(東方情人)
台北夜店
酒店
台北酒店經紀
出國工作
酒店上班
女服務生
業績幹部
公主
常董
飯局小姐
牡羊座
金牛座
雙子座
巨蟹座
獅子座
處女座
天秤座
天蠍座
射手座
暑期打工
高雄酒店經紀
魔羯座
暑期打工
台南酒店經紀
水瓶座
暑期打工
雙魚座
12星座
星座血型
13星座蛇夫座
星座配對

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic