Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
vannessa888

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 pm  Post subject:  Shutter Island,Cop Out FREE MOVIE DOWNLOAD HIGH QUALITY. Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Please note:All our Movies are in High Definition Crisp quality. If it were not so, we'd rather not offer such a service. Our movies are well catered for, captured and maintained by a team of top level Digital Videography Professionals. This is why we are different from any other free movie site out there. Our movies are addictive. Once you join , you wont want to go anywhere else. Its all about the quality.Pure unique quality, A cinematic Experience having you crave for more.

Image 300x faster Streaming speeds.Chrystal clear sound,crisp Dvd quality.HIGH DEFINITION.

Latest releases Burn solid copy to Dvd..Relax and play on your HD,TV. Image

Two U.S. marshals, Teddy Daniels and Chuck Aule, are summoned to a remote and barren island off the coast of Massachusetts to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a murderess from the island’s fortress-like hospital for the criminally insane.

[color=olive]Watch the latest movies in HD quality

Imageto see the official trailer.

This Week

1. Avatar
2 Alice in Wonderland
3. 2012
4. From paris with love
5. The Wolfman
6. Shutter island
7. Dear John
8. Edge of darkness
9. Cop out
10. Lightning thief
11. When in Rome
12. The Book of Eli
13. Legion
14. Tooth Fairy
15 .The Spy Next Door
16. Crazy Heart
18. Valentines Day
19. Daybreakers
20.The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
[b]
"Breaking News"

Alice in Wonderland’ Breaks Box Office Records, Could Pass ‘Avatar’
Tim Burton’s latest film tops $200 million in its first weekend

im Burton’s latest film, “Alice in Wonderland,” released in 3D and starring heavy names like Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Anne Hathaway, has just broken most known records terms of box office gross over a single weekend for a non-summer release. Making over $210 million worldwide and over $116 domestically, the film now stands great chances of actually taking down “Avatar” in sales, optimistic estimates would indicate, as The Wrap informs.

“Avatar” has long passed the $2 billion threshold at the box office, officially becoming the best selling movie ever made, and thus taking down the previous record holder, another film by James Cameron, “Titanic.” It would seem that, based on how it fared in its first weekend of release, when it wasn’t even out in theaters all over the world, some believe “Alice in Wonderland” has what it takes to take down “Avatar” in the long run.

“Culminating what Disney distribution chief Chuck Viane called ‘one of the greatest theatrical rides I’ve ever been on,’ the Tim Burton-directed 3D adaptation of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ broke pretty much every first-quarter box-office record there is, while grossing $116.3 million in North America and $210.3 million worldwide, according to studio estimates. The domestic debut shattered the previous January-March opening benchmark, established in 2004 by ‘The Passion of the Christ’ ($83.3 million). And not only was it the biggest 3D opening of all time, it also took down ‘Avatar’s’ recently set IMAX record, selling out each of the 188 digital 3D outlets on the way to a weekend total of $11.9 million,” The Wrap says.

“Opening in 3,728 theaters, ‘Alice’ scored tepid reviews – it tallied only a 53 percent ‘fresh’ on Rotten Tomatoes – but solid word-of-mouth among movie-goers, registering an ‘A-minus’ rating from research firm CinemaScore. And for its part, Disney was able to launch an ambitious marketing campaign for the $200 million Johnny Depp film – which included full takeover ads of major metropolitan daily newspapers – with its key marketing personnel still in flux,” the same publication says of how Disney pushed the film.

Indeed, promotion for it was very intense, with the studio investing a (not so) small fortune in it not solely because of the story and the animation, but also because it was a Johnny Depp film. Critics though, as also noted above, were not that happy about the outcome, with some even saying that this was the worst performance Depp gave in his entire career, while the movie was nothing short of an ambitious, yet shallow effort.

Alice in Wonderland (2010) Comments:

crescendo:better than expected

I've seen the movie over at favvio.com and for me it was a very entertaining movie.. loved Johnny Depp and the Red Queen character was a perfect cast .. totally hilarious xD WAY better than many say it is

Richmond:Loved it

I saw this movie in 3D yesterday, and it was actually a lot better than all the expectations I heard from other people. No it wasn't the best film of the year, but I can honestly see how it would fit as a follow up to Lewis Carroll's books, which is what it's supposed to be.

Joline:Alice in Wonderland (2010)

good film, love this film. I give 4.5/5

HElizabeth:Hollywood...

Actually some people already saw it in Hollywood. That's probably why they're already commenting

miss_poisoner: Awsm

I hope, that this movie is awesome! I really want to watch it. Now ;DDD

OfflinePersonal Gallery of vannessa888View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部
便服酒店
寒假打工
高雄酒店經紀
訪檯幹部
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
高雄酒店
酒店工作
指油壓按摩
高雄酒店
經紀公司
高雄酒店
大富爺酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
酒店經紀
台北酒店
台北酒店
酒店經紀
繽紛年代酒店
首都城酒店
儷園酒店(凱薩帝苑)
忠孝麗緻酒店(97會所)
富城酒店
209香水酒店
高雄酒店經紀
富麗皇家酒店(紫爵)
東城會館
金典酒店
敦南麗緻酒店(皇爵)
龍亨酒店
101巴塞隆納酒店(王牌)

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic