Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
bencaban01

blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 am  Post subject:  How to share Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 videos on YouTube? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

How to share Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 videos on YouTube?

Panasonic has hit on a good combination that makes us appreciate the original mission of Four Thirds, which was to produce smaller cameras and smaller optics while achieving higher optical quality. The Panasonic DMC GH1 is basically an enhanced version of the innovative Panasonic G1. The big difference is the addition of a High Definition movie mode. The Panasonic GH1 offers a more complete video mode than any digital SLR or digital camera on the market, offering complete control over video exposure, from Program, through Shutter and Aperture priority, to full Manual exposure control.

If you have Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 and shot some videos with it, you may want to upload the good quality videos on YouTube, Yahoo Video or other web-sharing sites for sharing. Actually, I am attempting to do it like this. But, before doing that, the first I need to do is to convert AVCDH to FLV/F4V, since Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 records videos in the format of AVCHD which can not directly upload on YouTube and other sharing-sites. How to make it?

Of course, there are many different video converters on the market which can do the conversion job, but I would rather choose the best one which can convert my Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 videos without losing quality so that I could share the videos with perfect output quality.

Generally, the easiest way to find the best video converter is to try those video converters one by one on the market. It is through this way I have found Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter which is powerful to convert Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 videos to FLV, F4V, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MP4, MP3, AC3, etc with excellent output quality. In other words, with Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter, it is easy to upload Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 videos on YouTube for sharing.

If there is another alternative tool which can do the job fine, just share with us.

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of bencaban01View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
brntkobe1

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:59 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use Moyea Video Converter. I like it.

More infomations:
http://community.brandrepublic.com/forums/t/21880.aspx

Cancer Gender:Female Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of brntkobe1View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

鴨肉珍
大溝頂阿囉哈滷味
阿英排骨飯
高雄北港蔡米糕
郭家肉粽
高雄酒店經紀
吳寶春麵包店
老莊豆漿店
逐鹿炭火燒肉打狗店
大牛牛肉麵
福記臭豆腐專賣店
東坡鮮肉飯
成男生碗稞肉粽
鳳邑麵線
鳳山鹹米苔目店
鳳山老店水煎包
倆伯羊肉
生源小籠包
志明花生糖專賣店
李家肉圓
高雄酒店經紀
南台春捲浮水魚羹
旗津萬三小吃部
旗津萬二小吃部
北平楊寶寶蒸餃
慶翔美食部二仙雞
橋仔頭黃家肉燥飯
舊市羊肉店
古早味燒餅
丹丹漢堡
赤竹饅頭
牛老二牛肉麵
香港發財燒臘店
尖沙咀茶餐廳
珍竹林日本拉麵
萬國牛排
忽必烈蒙古烤肉
櫥窗滷味
彭氏臭豆腐
酥炸大魷魚
劉木瓜牛奶大王
月亮蝦餅
池王臭臭鍋
廟口翰鹽水雞

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic