Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
andreew

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:00 pm  Post subject:  Top-rated 2 Solutions to Backup DVD Movies to Computer Disk Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

To many people, copying DVD films to disk drive seems as if an rather tough task. Yet, the desires to copy protected DVD to desktop disk do always exist. Currently a lot of people are wanting to copy their favorite DVD movies so as to avoid damaging the costly discs or see them on the way.

To aid you to understand better on how to copy protected DVD, following I'm going to offer you a real example with respect to the leading topic:
Now, I am making ready for an amazing winter family trip. To kill the boring time on the Airplane, would like to view my DVD films on notebook. However, I am resistant to take those heavy DVD discs along with me. And so, are there any pathes to help me to back up those DVD movies to notebook drive for hassle-free enjoyment?

With regards to how to copy protected DVD, I have ever skimed through a lot of tutorials on the net. However, all of them are too tough to understand. Soon after my trying, lastly I've figured out two efficient approaches to aid me copy protected DVD to either laptop disk or external disk drive. And so in this post, the specific introductions of these trendiest 2 solutions will be provided.

Solution 1: Applying a software called DVD Copy to copy DVD to hard drive. At this point you can browse through below tutorial to discover how to achieve that.
1. Make the DVD copier installed on your home PC and after that load the DVD movies to software panel.
2. Choose the saving folder on your hard disk and then pick up the output target as ISO file or file folder.
3. Pick up disc type, pick up output mode as Full Movie and also input disc label.
4. Push the huge "Start" tab to copy protected DVD movies to disk drive for storing.

Solution 2: Turning to a software named Leawo DVD ripper for DVD movies back up. The comprehensive tutorial is likewise supplied as underneath.
1. Import DVD movies right after getting an installment of DVD ripping software on your hard disk.
2. Select your preferred video format out of software Profile panel as the output format.
3. Push "Convert" tab at the bottom-right to rip DVD movies to common video. Within a matter of minutes, the whole DVD back up process will come to an end.

Which solution is far better, I am fairly certain you have got your personal idea right after trying them. Just select your beloved one and copy DVD to hard drive effortlessly.

Pisces Gender:Male Horse OfflinePersonal Gallery of andreewView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic