Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
sarahsarah1225

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 am  Post subject: Funny How to make an iPhone ringtone with iPhone Ringtone Maker? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Q: I have the iPhone 3G with the 3.0 upgrade. I want to make a 1 minute ringtone for my iPhone? Is it possible? How can I do that?

A: iPhone Ringtone Maker is a very practical program for iPhone users to make iPhone ringtones by themselves. Owning iPhone Ringtone Maker, you can make iPhone ringtone in .m4r from almost all video/audio formats, including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), HD Video, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, FLV, SWF, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3, AAC, AC3, FLAC and so on.

Let’s start to make iPhone ringtone as followed 1-2-3 step

Step 1: Input source files
After downloading and installation of iPhone Ringtone Maker., click Browse button to import original video or audio file from your hard disk to the program.

Step 2: Trim iPhone ringtone
Drag and drop the slide bar to appoint the start point and end point for your iPhone ringtone length. Alternatively, you can type exact time value into time-setting box.

Step 3: Generate iPhone ringtone
Assign an output folder for your iPhone ringtone by click Browse button, and then press Generate icon, it will start making iPhone ringtone.

Tip: If you tick Export to iTunes or Export to iPhone option, the created ringtone will be automatically be exported into your iTunes or iPhone.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of sarahsarah1225View user's profileSend private message
sarahsarah1225

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 am  Post subject: Important iPhone SMS Backup, Backup iPhone SMS messages to Computer Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Q: I will lose all messages when each time restoring my iPhone, so I want to find a way to back them up before restoring. Is there any way to save or backup iPhone SMS?

A: iPhone SMS Backup is a practical backup tool that helps you transfer the iPhone SMS to computer as a TXT file or an ANTS file. It is even a life saver before your iPhone broken or lost.

iPhone SMS Transfer helps you:
Backup iPhone SMS to computer as TXT, ANTS, or MHT files.
View and manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
Edit SMS in ANTS file same as edit on iPhone.

How to backup iPhone SMS to computer with iPhone SMS Transfer?

Firstly, Connect iPhone to PC
Download and install iPhone SMS Transfer, and then run it on your computer. Now connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable, your iPhone SMS contacts info will be displayed in iPhone SMS Transfer automatically.

Secondly, Copy iPhone SMS
Directly click Copy button on the bottom, all your iPhone contacts SMS can be copied to .txt or .ants file.

If view a single contact and then click Copy button, you can only backup the selected contact iPhone SMS to computer in .txt or .mht file.

Finally, appoint the output file path by click Browse button, and click OK, the program- iPhone SMS Backup will carry out the task of transferring.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of sarahsarah1225View user's profileSend private message
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic