Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zzisel

china.gif
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 am  Post subject:  Download and Convert online *.flv video to 3GP on Mac OS wit Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

3GP is a multimedia container format for mobile phones. It is based on the well-known MPEG4 (MP4) format, the latter was simplified to reduce size of files. Most 3G capable mobile phones can play and record 3GP video. If you have a modern cellular, you may wonder how to transfer videos to it. Well, the transferring itself can be done using the bundled software, but what about compatibility? 3GP is rarely used on computers, and most media players can't even recognize it. On the other hand, it's perfect for mobile phones, because of the optimized size and performance.

"I'd like to download some YouTube videos to my phone. I use a Firefix extention to download .flv files, but I can't use them. All the converters I googled were Windows only. I'd also love to convert YouTube flv to 3GP on Mac." Does anyone have the same problem as me? Wanna download and convert YouTube videos to 3GP format? Well, I found a very good tool called iFunia YouTube converter to make it easily! Now, I'd like to share some simple practical tips which I collated on the course as follows.

Step 1: Download and Install YouTube converter on MAC
Download iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac, launch setup and follow instructions on screen. Using this Mac YouTube Converter to download and convert YouTube FLV videos to 3GP file format on Mac is just moments away!

Step 2: Run YouTube converter for Mac and ready to download YouTube videos
Run YouTube Converter for Mac. In the main window, on the top left corner there are a button "Add URL" to add URL. Enter a YouTube or Google URL to the Video URL field. The URL looks like: http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=uTJAsZP2iLk. You can batch download multiple videos by adding multiple YouTube video URLs. And then specify a directory on your computer to save the output FLV files.

Step 3: Open YouTube FLV video files to convert and select output profile
After downloading the YouTube videos, then in the program's main window click "Add..." button on the toolbar to add FLV videos that you want to convert to 3GP video formats for your mobile phone. Select the output profile from the dropdown menu in the lower part of the window.

Step 4: Convert YouTube *.flv videos to 3GP
Finally, click the big "Convert" button to start converting YouTube FLV videos to 3GP format. You also can batch convert multiple videos.

Well, just enjoy your favourite YouTube videos freewheelingl !

Libra  Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of zziselView user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:07 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

酒店S
酒店上班
酒店店家小姐
酒店文化
鋼琴酒吧
酒店經紀大台北區域
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
酒店上班
海角40號酒店
天天開心酒店(25B1)
香水酒店(龍昇)
紅妝酒店
絕色民生酒店(金艷)
甜蜜之戀酒店
錦洲國際會館
香格里拉酒店
高雄酒店經紀
花中花酒店(夜宴)
龍承酒店(威妮斯)
星光大道酒店
帝國酒店
廣儱酒店
大富豪酒店
CEO會館(長虹酒店)
老頑童酒店
威士登酒店
尊爵酒店
名亨酒店
絕色酒店
星光會館(英皇酒店)
酒店
隆乳
高雄美食小吃網
瑞豐夜市
六合夜市
鼎山夜市
光華夜市
興中夜市
吉林夜市
南華夜市(新興夜市)
自強夜市(苓雅夜市)
高雄酒店經紀
五甲廟夜市

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic