Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
maxleaf

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:10 pm  Post subject:  Taylormade 2012 New RocketBallz RBZ Irons sale at discount $ Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

<p>
<a href="http://www.golfcheapestsale.com/Ping-G15-Irons-1445.html" title="g15 irons"><strong>g15 irons</strong></a>
Overall, traditional or classic were never words that entered my head but the combination of the new color scheme and Custom Tuning Port make the club quite striking and a huge improvement over the G10.Weight savings from a thinner face is re-positioned to the toe for added forgiveness on mis-hits and its wider sole produces a higher launch angle.The G15 is targeted at golfers that dig into the ground when they shouldnt; golfers that probably cant hit a feather draw or fade; golfers that could benefit from the offset.According to the launch monitor, my launch angle was actually higher with the G15s than the G10s.However, you may find that you pull them when first using them.Thin shots carried distance well, as did shots out on the toe and to some degree the heel as well.Ball flight is average and the golf balls land soft on the green.While you may not feel exactly where you may have mis-hit a shot, you will at least know you did.For someone that has not played a PING iron in quite a while, setting up to the G15s can be quite a shock to the system.What Ping did with these irons was remove a lot of the weight from the center of the iron and redistribute it to the other areas of the iron, such as the toe.<a href="http://www.golfcheapestsale.com/Ping-G15-Irons-1445.html" title="ping g15 graphite"><strong>ping g15 graphite</strong></a>
I'm going to occasionally see a player that I've got to reduce their loft.Because when Tour players ask for a wedge, generally they're asking for a wedge to perform in all conditions and do all things at all times.Is it any easier to fit a Tour player vs a Weekend Warrior? I don't know that it's any easier to fit a Tour player.Yet they may like the ZM model.Depending on the player and depending on the speed of the golf ball maybe we'd like 6,200, 6,300, 6,400.As opposed to if you go down to Southern California and play more bent grass which are contoured flatter and maybe have more rolls on them.So if a player likes a shaft weight-wise, we start there.Well, I think other than ourselves, Callaway, and TaylorMade have similar standards on lies.As a manufacturer, I think most of us would say that when it comes to what's called standards, whether it's lengths, or lofts, or lies, it doesn't necessarily mean what we believe clubs need to be.The player said, Boy that feels so much better.
</p>
<p>
<a href="http://www.golfcheapestsale.com/Ping-G20-Irons-1777.html" title="g20 irons"><strong>g20 irons</strong></a>
ill hit them but the shape looks like all the older models and that is a turn off for meForgiveness and accuracy are achieved through extreme perimeter weighting in the 17-4 stainless steel headThe ball flight into greens was perfect and usually stuckAlways liked Ping irons in the past but not usually a fan of the stock shaftsGreat review JB! These sound like a solid offering from Ping with everything a hacker like me wound want & needI??m looking forward to hitting these! I thought the G15 wasn??t bad in terms of sound/feel and it sounds like the G20??s have improved on that aspectCombined with PING??s new CFS steel shaft, the G20 optimizes feel and trajectoriesHow one acheives greater forgiveness is lost on me but Ping seems to have it??s hands in the forgiveness jarWeight in the back flange of the deeply cut, multi-cavity head increases the MOII gamed G15??s for a while, and if these feel better than them, they must feel awesome!<a href="http://www.golfcheapestsale.com/Ping-G20-Irons-1777.html" title="ping g20 graphite irons"><strong>ping g20 graphite irons</strong></a>
<a href="http://www.golfcheapestsale.com/Ping-G20-Irons-1777.html" title="g20 irons on tour"><strong>g20 irons on tour</strong></a>
<a href="http://www.golfcheapestsale.com/Ping-G20-Fairway-Wood-1789.html" title="ping g 20"><strong>ping g 20</strong></a>
One must interpret that data and use it to formulate the best plans in order to improve those numbers.Just like I'm sure if you went through my personal specifications on irons, I probably fit a little bit more longer than standard than shorter but not much.I just make sure they understand what the models are for.It's being able to be able to blend the two with ball speed.The result, in McGinleys view, is a more forgiving, more finely tuned and better-looking iron whose target audience is the serious golfer, per usual, but includes those whose handicaps reach into the mid-teens.The larger, faster 1.Typically they're going to need two sets of wedges.Their products are engineered to enhance those flights and that's why they create them and why they're so successful.It's amazing then when you start testing players and you start shortening the lengths for players how their ball-turf impacts improve.It was a rare peek into the technology, design, and fitting factors which are driving the next generation of Titleist irons.
</p>
<p>
<a href="http://www.golfcheapestsale.com/TaylorMade-Rocketballz-RBZ-Driver-1839.html" title="taylormade rbz driver"><strong>taylormade rbz driver</strong></a>
Plus, forget the pros for a minute; the golf industry is chiefly made up of the anonymous public course weekenders.Hell its could make a little kitten meow when hit and if put out good results, Id be all for it.Every once in a while you crack a code, and we cracked a code.-These may not be for everyone, but I absolutely LOVE the feel and performance of the RBZ.The tour head is smaller and might be more preferred by players that like more of a compact look throughout the bag.Ive got 4 rounds in now with the RBZ, played with multiple friends, and all seem to have noticed both how much higher I hit this set up, and how much more forgiving it appears to be.I feel that the lime/silver graphics on the rear of the crown do a great job of breaking up the visual lines, and the overall club head shape looks much better and dare I say more traditional that that of the non-tour RBZ model.To start with it was very easy to adjust.I was hesitant to buy it after hitting it at stores but after my first round on the course with it, this thing is so deadly accurate and is at least 30 yards further than my old driver.A product name has never come from the R&D department, the marketing department for whatever reason decided to keep the name. Technology So how did TaylorMade make the fairway wood dramatically longer? First they had to examine what most golf manufacturers do with the standard fairway wood. Most fairway woods have the weight low, which TaylorMade engineers say makes the structure of the sole stiff. When the sole is stiff there is obviously very little flexibility. This is not a great feature for speed. The RBZ (RocketBallz) sole is engineered to be thin to incorporate a higher trampoline effect. The most noticeable feature to create some flexibility in the sole is the the Speed Pocket running parallel and just behind the face. The pocket is very deep and TaylorMade says it improves the sole geometry to increase ball speed and COR (Coefficient of Restitution). The face is made of high strength 455 steel to ensure the face doesnt crack. The reason the face could crack is because the deep sole pocket makes the face more flexible but less durable. With titanium clubs you can make take the COR to the limit but its not something thats done with steel for the reason just mentioned. The face is welded on a cast body where TaylorMade says this makes the face stronger and more durable than other fairway woods. The technology in our new RocketBallz fairway woods boosts clubface COR to a place we havent come close to before, promoting an immense increase in distance. Its an absolute breakthrough. DR. BENOIT VINCENT TMAG CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER & CEO TaylorMade also found that most fairway woods had the CG (center of gravity) was too far back, creating too much dynamic loft which TaylorMade says lead to average players contacting the ball too low in the face. This would lead to low launching and high spinning shots. So TaylorMade moved the CG forward and below the center axis. Having the CG forward also helps increase ball speed, giving the golfer a chance at gaining four to five miles per hour in ball speed. This will help utilize the loft of the fairway wood producing a higher launch, more ball speed, and a lower spin rate. Thats how you start thinking about claiming 17 yards. TaylorMade also created more speed by constructing a deeper face. From a speed standpoint, the face structure is defined by the height because thats the shortest span. TaylorMade says the bigger you can make the face the larger you make the trampoline. More spring-like effect equals more distance. This is something that has never been done before in steel fairway woods. The pull-face construction has been used by other manufacturers before and it usually delivers a more powerful face and in the Rocketballz fairway woods this is the case as well. The incorporation of deeper face, low-and-forward CG and RocketBallz technology has allowed TaylorMde to create the first steel fairway that reaches USGA/R&A speed limits. What also makes the club faster is the lightweight Matrix X-Con 5 weighing in at 45 grams. The clubs overall weight is just 315 grams. The RocketBallz fairway woods and Rescues represent a game-changing breakthrough in performance comparable to few products in the history of our industry. To hold a RocketBallz metalwood in your hands is to possess confidence, power, speed and distance potential that will regularly and quite literally redefine the long game for golfers. SEAN TOULON, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TAYLORMADE Like all TaylorMade woods now, the RBZ features a white crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates hot spots or glare at address.taylormade rbz ironYou've got to remember that everything we do is always in concert with our golf balls.We have always wanted to make the MP more forgiving as we always kept it in the MP range as far as looks and playability are concerned, he explains.I like to see what a golfer does with their golf clubs.5 and both those just have a YS-6 stiff and they're both a half inch short.99 MAP), while the New NXT will carry a suggested retail price of $34.The 2008 crop is definitely not your Father's 681s or DCIs.For a time there, everyone was going lower loft.Clubs have really grown in length over the last 10-15 years and quite often we'll recommend shorter than standard lengths.Whether it is a Touring Professional or an Amateur, when I see their ball speeds, for whatever club they're hitting, it generally doesn't vary more than 2 miles per hour from swing to swing.What has been your experience with D1 and D2 Titleist Drivers so far? What are some factors you are looking for in optimal player performance? Have you ever seen it where numbers seen completely out of tune?
</p>

Pisces  Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of maxleafView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
wts30286

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪
linsanity
高雄醫美中心
星座運勢2012
星座配對2012
牡羊座2012年星座運勢
金牛座2012年星座運勢
雙子座2012年星座運勢
巨蟹座2012年星座運勢
獅子座2012年星座運勢
處女座2012年星座運勢
天秤座2012年星座運勢
天蠍座2012年星座運勢
射手座2012年星座運勢
魔羯座2012年星座運勢
水瓶座2012年星座運勢
雙魚座2012年星座運勢
高雄酒店經紀
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店工作知識庫
酒店上班
寒假打工
暑期打工
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
12星座個性分析
高雄酒店經紀
蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座
高雄酒店經紀
13星座日期
高雄酒店經紀
12星座日期
高雄酒店經紀

OfflinePersonal Gallery of wts30286View user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic