Portal

FAQ  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
robotpav520

blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm  Post subject:  ProRes for FCP-Transcode HVX200 MXF to ProRes MOV Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Import MXF to FCP-Convert Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF to ProRes mov on Mac OS X Lion
Mac MXF HD Video converter-Transcode Panasonic MXF to ProRes for FCP Editing

Panasonic is proud to introduce the AG-HVX200, a handheld DVCPRO HD P2 camera-recorder that’s designed to meet emerging needs in HD production. It records HD 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio, either P2 card in 1080/60i or 720/60p HD MXF. The MXF multi-codec system lets you record in DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO and DV. MXF file format is not compatible with many mac programs. You may have problem to play, edit or use MXF format on video editing software. So After recording some mxf clips from Panasonic AG-HVX200 Camcorder, you can Edit MXF Videos on Final Cut Pro 6/7. However, you will find Final Cut Pro does not work well with MXF videos. How to Import Panasonic AG-HVX200 1080/60i or 720/60p MXF to Final Cut Pro for editing on Mac OS X Lion?

Question: How to import MXF files to FCP on Mac OS X Lion?

Answer: Convert MXF to ProRes for Editing in FCP .

Step 1: Add Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF videos to Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac.
Connect Panasonic Camcorder to Mac OS X Lion with USB 2.0 cable or use card reader to transfer the .mxf files to Mac. Free download, install and run Pavtube MXF HD Video Converter for Mac as the best HD Camcorder Video Converter Software, and click the "Add" button to load .mxf videos.

Step 2: Choose output format.
Click the "Format" option, move mouse cursor to Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov). To get 1080 videos, we need to click the "settings" button and choose 1920*1080 as output video size, and choose 50 or 60 as frame rate according to your camera mode.

Tip:If you want to join and combine the MXF video clips into a single file as output, you can Tick the checkbox for Merge into one file .

Step 3: Convert MXF Videos.
Click "Convert" button, the Mac MXF HD Video converter starts converting Panasonic AG-HVX200 MXF videos to Apple ProRes MOV.

After Conversion, you can Edit the converted mxf files in Final Cut Pro.

Tip:
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space. The Mac iMedia Converter is also able to extract audios from Blu-ray discs, DVDs and videos for media players with high quality and fast conversion speed.

Pisces  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of robotpav520View user's profileSend private message
ivy00135
Currently banned

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店
台北酒店
國外打工
奧客
女服務生
威尼斯酒店
寒假打工
小吃部
少爺
常董
新富爺101酒店
暑期打工
酒店
業績幹部
治裝費
禮服酒店
訪檯副總
訪檯幹部
酒家女
酒店上班
酒店公關
酒店兼差
酒店小姐
酒店工作
酒店應徵
酒店經紀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
酒店經紀
高雄酒店
高雄酒店經紀
便服酒店
酒店上班
閃酒

OfflinePersonal Gallery of ivy00135View user's profileSend private message
FrankJScott

blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:22 am  Post subject:  Best Hints For Choosing Swinger Towns Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

For the person talking about open relationship does it work, open relationship problems, SwingTowns, psychology behind open relationships, open monogamous relationship, i want an open marriage, fat swingers, open in relationship, open relationship while long distance, open relationship forum, gay monogamous relationships, c4p swing, open relationship reddit, the swinger connection, open marriages do they work, open non monogamous relationship, real stories of open marriages, openrelationships, open relationships australia, open gay marriage, I recommend this updated swinger lifestyle tips for black swinger twitter, bi swingers, SwingTowns online swingers, swinger couple, opening your relationship, open relationship tumblr, navigating open relationships, gay monogamous relationships, open marriage tinder, definition of open communication in relationships, SwingTowns home page, open relationship finding partners, best sites for open relationships, open marriages dont work, opening a sexless marriage, open relationship 101, an open letter to my abusive ex boyfriend's new girlfriend, open marriage forum, gay open relationship long distance, open honest relationship, also. See More Good Suggestions To Considering Merino Wool Layers c97c86_

OfflinePersonal Gallery of FrankJScottView user's profileSend private message
FrankJScott

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:21 pm  Post subject:  New Mobility Scooter Advice Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

For the guy asking about hollywood studios wheelchair rental, wheelchair rental orlando airport, epcot scooter rental cost, scooters in downtown orlando, handicap scooters disney world, disney handicap scooter rental, I highly suggest this mobility scooter forum or using scooters at disney world, lime electric scooter rental near me, rent to own scooter near me, rent scooter universal orlando, apple wheelchair rental orlando, bike and scooter hire near me, and don't forget this mobility scooter tips not to mention gold scooter rental orlando, handicap scooters disney world, universal orlando ecv rental cost, scooter companies in orlando, scooter rental at seaworld orlando, scooter rental disney world area, on top of this mobility scooter forum which is as good as jazzy rentals near me, scooter rental seaworld orlando, rent scooter universal orlando, seaworld scooter rental, best scooter rental at disney world, best price scooters disney world, not to mention mobility scooter blog not to mention mobility scooter sales orlando florida, universal studios scooter rental cost, wheelchair rental at universal orlando, scooter on rent near me, motorized wheelchair rental orlando, disney springs ecv rental, alongside all this mobility scooter url not to mention scooters in downtown orlando, rent to own scooter near me, zypp rental near me, apple scooter rental orlando florida, 3 wheel scooter rental near me, electric wheelchair rental orlando, on top of mobility scooter url which is about handicap scooters disney world, vogo electric scooter near me, wheelchair rental orlando disney, scooterbug orlando coupon, electric mobility scooter rental near me, disney scooter rental price, not to mention this mobility scooter site on top of delivery scooter for rent near me, wheelchair rental hollywood studios, rent a 50cc scooter near me, k&m scooter rentals orlando florida, escooter hire near me, mobility scooter rental orlando florida, on top of this mobility scooter blog and don't forget bird rental near me, rent a motorbike near me, rent a electric scooter near me, ped hire near me, rent a power scooter near me, medical electric scooter rental near me, alongside all mobility scooter url not to mention universal orlando ecv rental cost, universal orlando wheelchair rental price, getting a scooter at disney world, disney world ecv rental reviews, disney world scooter rental price, places to rent a scooter near me, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this mobility scooter advice with buena vista rentals orlando florida, rental e scooter near me, renting a scooter at universal studios orlando, wheelchair rental animal kingdom, universal studios scooter rental, tanner scooter rentals orlando, for good measure. Check more @ Best Business Massage Site 833cdb4

OfflinePersonal Gallery of FrankJScottView user's profileSend private message
cocona

australia.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:44 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Types of Bluffs in Poker Poker is pg game of strategy, psychology, and skill, and players can employ various tactics, such as bluffing. It is the act of lying in order to deceive your opponents into believing you possess a stronger hand than you actually do. Bluffing can be an effective tool for winning when playing poker.

OfflinePersonal Gallery of coconaView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic