iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to Convert MTS Files

whymeshy - Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:02 pm
Post subject: How to Convert MTS Files
MTS Files,the AVCHD video file format, created by newer digital video cameras,such as Sony, Panasonic ,cannon and other HD camcorders. It bases on the MPEG-2 transport stream and supports 720p and 1080i HD video formats, can only be 2 GB in length..
Some people made some videos and want to share their camera video with friends and family members, but they can’t edit the video because they don’t have a practical tool. I had been searching the internet for a few month, and found a nice tool called 4Videosoft MTS Converter. It can convert MTS, TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and more.
Here I will show everyone how to use MTS Converter to edit videos.

Step 0: Download and install 4Videosoft
MTS Converter

When you finished the download process, run the .exe file to install it.

Step 1: Click “Add files” button to import videos.

Step 2: Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format.

Step 3: Click “Open Folder” button to open your output destination file.

Step 4 : Click the “Start” to convert.

Tips----- Basic functions for all the 4videosof:

1. How to change your video effect
If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume”.

2: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region
By using the "Crop" function you can crop off the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices

3: How to split your video
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the exact time-length of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the position you want.

4: How to join the videos
If you would like to put several files into one output file, please tick the check box of the “Merge into one file”.

5: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button, the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.

PS:
M2TS Converter
TS Converter
AVC Converter
saraQ - Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm
Post subject:
dvd to mov ripper for mac
mac dvd to mov ripper
rip dvd to mov for mac
mac rip dvd to mov

mts to mov converter for mac
convert mts to mov for mac
mac mts to mov converter
mac convert mts to mov

wmv to mov converter for mac
convert wmv to mov for mac
mac convert wmv to mov
mac wmv to mov converter

extract mp3 from mov for mac
mac extract mp3 from mov
mp3 extractor from mov for mac
mac mp3 extractor from mov
neal2324 - Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 am
Post subject:
This MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is specially developed for AVCHD digital camcorders users. It can help them to edit and convert their high definition record videos (*.mts or *.m2ts)to other video and audio formats including MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, MPG, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, VOB, SWF, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AC3, M4A, MP3, WAV etc.
With it, you can:
Custom your MTS/M2TS content to the way you like.
Transfer the MTS/M2TS videos to watch on iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, etc.
Backup the record videos with other formats for further use.
Share with people and upload online with converted FLV formats.

Main Features

1、Intuitive interface
You are expected to enjoy the MTS video with easy steps, with the help of the intuitive streamlined UI.

2、Multi-thread technology supports faster conversion speed
This program optimized its conversion speed with multi-thread technology, so that you can convert the MTS in less time.

3、Simple gauss blur effect
Simple gauss blur effect is very useful to recorded file formats, since it can eliminate the recorded videos noise. The program allows you to add the effect, as well as other special effects like simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film and deinterlacing.

4、Accurate trim and crop your AVCHD (*.m2ts or *.mts)
The accurate trim and crop function allows you to trim the proper time length for MTS/M2TS videos, as well as cut off any unwanted area. Its original video and output video preview windows will also be convenient for you to edit.

5、Merge multiple videos
You can join multiple videos into one bigger file for conversion.

6、Replace original audio
To replace the original audio is easy to be realized under the Editor sections.

7、Add text, image, and video watermark
This program supports to add different watermark types, including text, image, and video watermark to the MTS. What is worth mentioning is that the program also supports to add GIF image as a watermark, which can not be realized by other competitors.

8、Catch wallpaper or editing images
If you want to capture video images as your wallpaper or editing elements, just click the snapshot on the preview area.

9、Audio and video sync technology
The program adopted advanced audio and video sync technology; never let you troubled by the audio and video issues.

10、Built-in codec
Its built-in codec will guarantee you a more stable computer codec environment, so as to less the unexpected codec problem.

Forgot to say, its after sale service is really good. Enjoy the MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac program.
greatexpect369 - Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Post subject: Enjoy video on iPod, iPhone, Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Pa
Enjoy video on iPod, iPhone, Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Palm
Enjoy YouTube video, camera video and other video files on iPod, iPhone, Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, Palm, Cell Phone such as Nokia, Sony XPERIA, Google Phone, BlackBerry and other portable players.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/archos.jpg

4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum is the most advanced http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html video converter which can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, along with HD videos, like HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD AVI, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/main.gif

Key Functions:
1. Support the mutual conversion between all the popular video and audio formats
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum supports all the video and audio formats. Then it can convert them into any other formats.
2. Extract audio from video
Convert video to only the audio for your listening.
3. Video Splitter
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum has the trim function. It means that you can get any time-length video clips from your video sources.
4. Video Cropper
Adjust the size of video play region and the output aspect ratio to get the perfect playing effect.
5. Video Joiner
Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for you to enjoy successively.
6. Take Snapshot
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview. It can be saved in the default folder automatically.

By the way, if you want put DVD on your ipod, http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html deosoft DVD to iPod Converter is a nice choice.It is able to convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, even ripping DVD to your iPhone, Apple TV supporting MP4 video format.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/screen/dvd-to-ipod-converter.jpg
homeishome99 - Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 am
Post subject: functional and economic
I have been seeking for an ideal thing which enables me to enjoy my players fully, until now I find this one is the thing I have been looking for. It is functional and economic and of course meets my needs fully.
homeishome99 - Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 am
Post subject: Thank you
With this product I finally solved the problem which always puzzles me. Later I find it not only has high efficiency but also economic. Now I feel appreciated to it.
homeishome99 - Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm
Post subject: truseworthy
This one brings me convenient and saves a lot of time for me. It never brings me other problems. I think it is trustworthy.
homeishome99 - Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:41 pm
Post subject: 4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate offer four powerful media
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate offer four powerful media softwares:
DVD Ripper ---- Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.
Video Converter ------- Convert among all video formats (SD videos and HD videos) for portable devices
iPhone Ringtone Maker----Make iPhone M4R ringtone from any video/audio sources
iPod Manager---Transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to PC, PC to iPod
homeishome99 - Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Post subject: appreciation
This is my ideal choice because it solved my problem so fast and efficiently which enables me to save a lot of time. I think it is worth the money.
homeishome99 - Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 pm
Post subject: My good assistant
I can enjoy my players fully and easily since I used this product. I have to admit it is my excellent assistant.
homeishome99 - Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Post subject: 4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate features four powerful med
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate features four powerful media software: 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum, 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum, 4Videosoft iPod Manager , 4Videosoft http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html iPhone Ringtone Maker.

http://www.4videosoft.com/images/screen/media-toolkit-ultimate.jpg[/img]

Key Functions

Combines http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-ripper-platinum.html DVD Ripper Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate helps you rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.

Pack http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html Video Converter Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate is one comprehensive video convertor to convert video for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.

Unite iPhone Ringtone Maker
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate unites the function to create M4R ringtone from video/audio source.

Collect http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-manager.html iPod Manager
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate collects the solution to backup iPod videos/audios to Computer, import your computer files or folder to iPod, even between iPhone, and between iPods.
Most complete HD solution

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate owns the most complete HD solution to convert HD video to HD video, HD video to SD video, SD video to HD video.
Output videos/audios, DVDs to most potable players

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate can output videos/audios to iPod, iPhone, Sony PSP, Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen, Wii, Xbox, Sony Walkman, Archos, iRiver, BlackBerry, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.
homeishome99 - Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 pm
Post subject:
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate features four powerful media software: 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum, 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum, 4Videosoft iPod Manager , 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker.

Key Functions

Combines DVD Ripper Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate helps you rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.

Pack Video Converter Platinum
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate is one comprehensive video convertor to convert video for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.

Unite iPhone Ringtone Maker
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate unites the function to create M4R ringtone from video/audio source.

Collect iPod Manager
4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate collects the solution to backup iPod videos/audios to Computer, import your computer files or folder to iPod, even between iPhone, and between iPods.
Most complete HD solution

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate owns the most complete HD solution to convert HD video to HD video, HD video to SD video, SD video to HD video.
Output videos/audios, DVDs to most potable players

4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate can output videos/audios to iPod, iPhone, Sony PSP, Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen, Wii, Xbox, Sony Walkman, Archos, iRiver, BlackBerry, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.
homeishome99 - Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm
Post subject: profession
This is truly a professional one, for it really works with high efficiency which enables me to enjoy my players to my hearts' content.
homeishome99 - Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:51 pm
Post subject: profession
This is truly a professional one, for it really works with high efficiency which enables me to enjoy my players to my hearts' content.
gonewithwind86 - Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 am
Post subject:
By comparison, I would like to use 4videosoft for my player. Thank your for your information. If you have some discount news, please contract with me early.
homeishome99 - Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 pm
Post subject: ideal choice
Trying several ones I think this one is my ideal choice, using is believing.
homeishome99 - Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 pm
Post subject: Thank you for sharing your experience here with us.
It will be very beneficial for other community members having the similar questions.
homeishome99 - Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:10 pm
Post subject: Thank you for your sharing
I'd like to express my sincere thanks for your offering this useful information. It helps me greatly. Good Luck!
homeishome99 - Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 am
Post subject: functional and economic
I have been seeking for an ideal thing which enables me to enjoy my players fully, until now I find this one is the thing I have been looking for. It is functional and economic and of course meets my needs fully.
homeishome99 - Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 am
gratitude
This is quite useful to me, and it helps me greatly.
homeishome99 - Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Post subject: useful
Thank you for your sharing. It is quite useful for me when meeting similar problems.
homeishome99 - Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:17 pm
Post subject: Using is Believing
With the high work efficiency I believe your product will attract more and more customers. Thank you for your helping.
homeishome99 - Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Post subject: a good ipod video converter
Recently I found quite a good ipod video converter,now share it with you, Hope it is helpful.
homeishome99 - Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 am
Post subject: a fully funcional video converter
I have been seeking a fully functional video converter with high efficiency, until now I find it truly a good assistant for me to enjoy my players to my heart's content.
larrypage84 - Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 am
Post subject:
Good software--4videosoft ipod video converter should share with good man.
homeishome99 - Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 am
I'd like to express my sincere thanks to this ipod video converter for helping me solved so many problems. Good Luck!
homeishome99 - Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:55 am
I love this product. It helps me solved many problems. Thank you so much!
homeishome99 - Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:13 pm
Post subject: worth my trust
I finally found a fully functional DVD Ripper Platinum. It is not only has high efficiency but also is functional and economic.Worth my trust.
homeishome99 - Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Post subject: worth my trust
I finally found a fully functional DVD Ripper Platinum. It is not only has high efficiency but also is functional and economic.Worth my trust.
larrypage84 - Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 am
Post subject:
Star here to get your wonderful experience.
homeishome99 - Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 am
Post subject: best dvd to archos
With this best DVD to Archos Converter I can enjoy my players fully. It is my good assistant.
homeishome99 - Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Post subject: best MTS tool
I find a best MTS file converter, do not hesitate to have a free.
larrypage84 - Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Post subject:
Occasionally I tried iPhone Ringtone Maker to create ringtone for My iPhone, it is really very easy to use and also meet my need, and i know there are also a Mac version, which is iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
homeishome99 - Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 am
Post subject: best mts file converter
I find a best MTS file converter, do not hesitate to have a free.
homeishome99 - Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm
Post subject: most advanced dvd ripper
The most advaced DVD ripper appears. Do not hesitate to have look
larrypage84 - Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:53 pm
Post subject:
My friend share me this powerful iPod Video Converter to convert any videos to my iPod, it is really quite easy to use and also meet my need, and I know there is also a Mac version, which is iPod Video Converter for Mac
homeishome99 - Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:55 am
Post subject: attention
You can go here http://www.squidoo.com/converttsfiles to get a full guide on how to converter ts files(ts to avi).
homeishome99 - Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Post subject: about tod/mod files
Do you want to know more detailed information about tod/mod files and how to convert them, just go here to have a look. http://www.ehow.com/how_5446913_convert-filesmod-files-easily-quickly.html
homeishome99 - Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 am
Post subject: thank you
Thank you so much, it is quite helpful
homeishome99 - Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:15 pm
Post subject: MTS converter
The newest MTS Converter
is coming.Do not hesitate to have a free trial.
homeishome99 - Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 am
Post subject: an easy way to rip dvd
An easy way to rip dvd
Hope it can help you.
http://gentlewulf.desiblogz.com/59407/Full+DVDVideo+Convert+Guide.html
larrypage84 - Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 pm
Post subject:
Thanks so much for sharing.

Nice software,why not try it?
larrypage84 - Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm
Post subject:
Just go here http://www.squidoo.com/mts-files to have a detailed guide on How to convert files created by newer digital video cameras, such as Sony, Panasonic ,cannon and other HD camcorders, Don't hesitate to have a try now.
whymeshy - Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 pm
Post subject: Sharing is virtue!
The year of 2009 is pasting soon, and during this year i've used a lot of software for my work and my entertainment. But the 4videosoft series gave me the greatest help. With it, my life become full of fun all the time.
whymeshy - Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:18 am
Post subject: A GIFT FOR YOU!
The best dpg converter in history coming out before the Chrismas Day. And a big suprise for you : Free iPod Video Converter
whymeshy - Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:24 pm
Post subject: A GIFT FOR YOU!
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum can help you to convert video to iPod, flv to avi, vob to mp4 in easiest way.
whymeshy - Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:31 pm
Post subject: I can't believe it!
There is a BIG SURPRISE for everyone, 4videosoft is carrying Christmas sales promotion on a large scale. You can get up to 25% off product, and you also can get FREE mac Software, if you buy discounted windows software. Don't hesitate, just go and see , and get what you want.
whymeshy - Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:13 pm
Post subject: reply
http://www.squidoo.com/dpgconvertersuite
This guide is targeted for people who want to watch their movies on their Nintendo DS.Many people maybe wonder about what is dpg or dpg formats. DPG is a Nintendo DS Movie File. .DPG files stand for Nintendo Dual screen .MPEG video format, which is a kind of MPEG-1 video created by Moonshell for Nintendo Dual Screen. All DPG files contain a 36 byte header, followed by audio, and then a standard mpeg-1 video stream.
Try this powerful DPG Converter
whymeshy - Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:24 pm
Post subject: Christmas Gift for You
Christmas day is coming, 4Videosoft Studio prepares all sorts of charismas gifts for you, you can go here to get iPod Video Converter, DVD Ripper Platinum, iPone Ringtone Maker, Video Converter Platinum, For Mac version, you can go here to get detailed information. buy one and get one free, you can choose to buy windows software and get Mac free or buy Mac software to get windows for free. Now experience it.
Body
To thanks the support of all 4Videosoft customers, at the coming of Christmas day, 4Videosoft Studio give all windows and Mac users a big discount—25% discount and buy one get one for free, you can buy a windows software and then get Mac software for free just a little money. Now the powerful 4Videosoft DVD Ripper Platinum and Video Converter Platinum are available just only $29.95 to get two at once, you can’t image this lowest price before, right? You can get more detailed information here. http://www.4videosoft.com/xmas.html
Also there is other perfect software for you to choose. iPod Video Converter, HD Converter, iPhone Ringtone Maker, MP4 Converter, FLV to Video Converter and so on, windows version and Mac version are all available to you.
Windows version: Support OS: Window XP/2000/Vista/Windows 7
Mac version: Support OS: Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.5
Also there is another good news to share with you. All 4Videosoft DVD, Video and Audio software have been updated recently.
whymeshy - Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm
Post subject: Christmas Gift for You
Splendid News! Go http://www.4videosoft.com/xmas.html to get cheapest HD tools, such as mts converter, hd converter, m2ts converter, ts converter, avc converter, hd converter for mac,
mts converter for mac.
You just pay one software to get two, you can choose to buy windows software to get Mac software free, or vice verse.
whymeshy - Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:32 pm
Post subject: Thanks, My Almighty God
Thanks for your sharing,I used some of these software, and i found it is powerful and nice. The technology not only changes our life , and changes our lift style.
whymeshy - Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am
Post subject:
Best software provider 4Videosoft studio to give you christmas gifts, you can go 4Videosoft website to buy windows software get mac free or vice verse.
whymeshy - Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:33 am
Post subject: Why More And More People Go to This Site, What Happened?
I heard about a news that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a Christmas Sales Promotion on a large scale to thanks for the customers' long-term support. There are so many discounted software, and even free software are waiting for us. Another big surprise, if you buy discounted software for windowns , you can get mac software for free. I used some of these software before, and it is really with high quality and easy operation. Which is the most important thing is that you can get the software you need with a cheap price, now. Are you still hesitate? Just go to see and get the right software for you.
whymeshy - Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:24 pm
Post subject: Which Is the Most Hottest Films in the Year of 2009
Thanks, I found the guide is helpful to me. In the end of 2009, there are so many fantastic films are being shown , you can enjoy them on your portable players, such as ipod nano, ipod classic, iphone, sansa ,even psp, etc, what you need , just is a video converter software. I have used the 4videosoft video converter platinum to converter more than ten films to my ipod, With the hd video converter,I also can enjoy the HD films on my ipod nano. According to my experience, I found the converter software of 4videosoft is powerful and easy to operate, which is the most important thing is that the 4videosoft studio is carrying on a sales promotion to thanks for the long-term's supporting of the customers'. It is said that there are many discounted software on 4videosoft home page are waiting for us, even free mac software. If you want to get the software with high quality , but in cheap price, it is a good chance for you. Now, hurry up! I will go to the 4videosoft home page and get a ipod suite.
whymeshy - Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 am
Post subject: The Best Video Converter
Where to get a powerful software to rip dvd and convert video to your ipod, transfer contents from your ipod to pc, pc to ipod and make the special ringtones for you?
4Videosoft ipod Mate is your best choice.
Also you can nice try 4Videosoft Media Toolkit Ultimate
You Can use it to:
* Rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, MP3, AAC, etc.
* Convert among all video formats (SD videos and HD videos) for portable devices
* Make iPhone M4R ringtone from any video/audio sources
* Transfer iPod to iPod, iPod to PC, PC to iPod
whymeshy - Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm
Post subject: HOW TO MAKE A ALMIGHTLY PORTABLE PLAYER
There are many kinds of portable players for people to enjoy video and audio, and I like my ipod classic best. I usally watch my favorite video /films, and music on it. Tell you a nice and simple way to help you to enjoy almost all kinds of video or audio formats on your players, just download a 4videosoft [url=http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter platinum.html] video converter platinum[/url], becaues it is a high quality software as I know on the market, and if you have a dvd ripper or dvd ripper for mac, then you can watch high quality films on your players.
nianmopraise - Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:01 pm
Post subject: NICE GIFT!
In this Christmas holiday, what gift did you get. Maybe, you got a portable player, and are you wondering how to watch or listen to the different video or audio formats on your player, I can give you a suggestion , just try out 4videosoft video converter and if you are Mac OS user, you can choose the 4videosoft video converter for mac. Wish you have a nice experience!
whymeshy - Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 am
Post subject: NICE GIFT!
A friend of my gave me a video converter software for my gift, and I found it is useful to me. I have used the 4videosoft video converter to converter a lot of video and music on my ipod classic, it is really powerful and easy to operate. If you wish to have a try, just search it from the 4videosoft studio.
whymeshy - Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm
Post subject: ask for help!
Where can I get a powerful and economic video converter , and dvd ripper , I need them to make my ipod player a almighty player.
whymeshy - Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am
Post subject: ask for help!
I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice!
whymeshy - Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 am
Post subject: Nice Share
I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice! I'd like to share another powerful video converter with you.
whymeshy - Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful
Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
whymeshy - Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:52 pm
For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter for mac. it can convert all videos to different formats.
whymeshy - Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:59 am
Recently , i found a really multifunctional software by chance. This Media Toolkit Ultimate can meet all your needs to convert video formats , or rip dvd. For the HD videos, i use a professionalMTS Converterto solve my problem. The uniqueMTS Converter for Macis your best choice !
whymeshy - Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm
You know, not every video or audio formats are accepted by your portable players, so a best video converterwith high quality and fast speed is your best choise, my player is archos2 , with the video converter i can enjoy almost all kinds of video on it, it became a almightly one, and if you need another converter software, you can try out thesefree video converter.
whymeshy - Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:14 am
If you want to enjoy mts video on your players, i'd like to share a professional mts converter with you, and with another powerful dvd ripper, you can rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping speed. At last , a powerful and nice ipod to computer transfer for you! Wish they will meet your need.
whymeshy - Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 am
I'd like to share a professional hd converterwith you , and if you need to converter mts video , you can try out this mts converter, it can can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. and for users who like getting video from DVD to your players, i recomomed you a powerfuldvd ripper.
whymeshy - Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Rencently, I found a powerful video converter for mac, it is a professional video converter for mac uesers. and if you want to enjoy M2TS video/films on your players, you can try out this professional m2ts converter. At last , I 'd like to share my experience of using 4videosoft dvd ripper, it can rip DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to MPEG, MOV, 3GP, HD video(HD AVI, HD TS, HD MOV, HD WMV…), MP3 etc with super fastest DVD ripping speed. Therefore, with this DVD Ripper software you are easy to put your DVD on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Zune, BlackBerry etc with excellent sound and image quality.
whymeshy - Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 pm
Those majoy converters are really economice and functional. I hope more friends can eojoy its convenience.
iPhone Ringtone Maker convert MP3 to iPhone, iPhone OS 3.0/3.1 Ringtone, even convert any video/audio to iPhone M4R Ringtone, including 3GP, AVI, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD,MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone.
Video Converter can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, along with HD videos, like HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD AVI, etc and extract audio from these video. It also converts between all audio formats including MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT with excellent conversion speed and quality. Then you can easily full enjoy your portable player.
iPod Video Converter convert all video like MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, MTS, M2TS, TS, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC(.mp4), MOV format for your iPod, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPhone.
whymeshy - Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 am
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful
Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
whymeshy - Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 pm
I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice! at last , the best dvd ripper for you!
whymeshy - Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm
I'd like to share a professional hd converterwith you , and if you need to converter mts video , you can try out this mts converter, it can can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. and for users who like getting video from DVD to your players, i recomomed you a powerfuldvd ripper
whymeshy - Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 am
Post subject:
I'd like to share a professional hd converterwith you , and if you need to converter mts video , you can try out this mts converter, it can can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. and for users who like getting video from DVD to your players, i recomomed you a powerfuldvd ripper.
whymeshy - Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm
For mac user :Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper for mac to help me. it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter for mac. it can convert all videos to different formats.
whymeshy - Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 am
Post subject: REPLY
If you are a movie fans , and like to watch movie or video on your portable players, i recommed you a professional archos video converter, and for mac users, i'd like to share a powerful video converter for mac with you. and if you want to enjoy hd films on your portable players, you can try out this hd converter.
whymeshy - Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm
Post subject: REPLY
For apple fans, i'd like to share some useful and professional video converter with you. forst, i 'd like to share the ipod video converter, and there is a way can help you to save a lot of money to get a series of ipod software, 4videosoftipod mate is your best chioce. and for iphone users, a useful and nice iphone manager SMS is coming out.
jungle - Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Post subject:
I prefer Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate. It helps convert HD MTS, M2TS files into another file formats.
jungle - Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Post subject:
I prefer Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate. It helps convert HD MTS, M2TS files into another file formats.
whymeshy - Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm
Post subject: big surprise!
Being aim to give you our sincere thanks, 4Videosoft Studio Now offers you the perfect boundle deals at up to 60% Discount

suah as , 4Videosoft iPod Mate and 4VideosoftiPhone Mate

more information here
http://www.4videosoft.com/promotion.html
whymeshy - Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm
Post subject: big surprise!
I am using a wonderful dvd ripper, it is a professional tool for movie fans, and another mts converter, it can convert MTS to AVI, MTS to MP4, MTS to VOB, MTS to iPod/iPhone and others. What's more, this MTS Converter accepts TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, RM and so on as the inputting formats. at last, a new and powerful dvd slideshow builder is coming out, it can gather up your photo album, your favorite video and background music to create your own slideshow video by adding transition effect. This DVD Slideshow Builder accepts any formats of video/audio/photo and creates all the popular formats video/audio for you to enjoy on any mobile player or share it online with others like MP4, FLV, AVI, SWF, MP3, AAC and others. It will give you an unprecedented experience.
whymeshy - Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:35 am
Post subject: thanks
A professional video converter for you, and if you are mac user, you can use the 4videosoft video converter for mac. 4videosoft is commited to make the most professional multimedia software for the customers.
whymeshy - Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:09 pm
Post subject:
Do you want to have a software, that is a Almighty Tool to Rip DVD, Convert Video, Transfer PC/ipod Files, Make iphone Ringtone, belive it or not, here is one Media Toolkit Ultimate for you. And if you a DIY fans, there is another surprise for you , with this iPhone Ringtone Maker, you can enjoy the fun of DIY.
whymeshy - Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 am
I use MTS Converter to edit my related video files. As for backup my audio and video files, iPod to Computer Transfer is my best choice! at last , the best dvd ripper for you!
whymeshy - Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:27 am
Post subject: How to convert/rip DVD to PS3
I'd like to share a professional video converter with you, and if you are mac user, you can use the 4videosoft video converter for mac. 4videosoft is commited to make the most professional multimedia software for the customers.
whymeshy - Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:48 am
Post subject: These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent.besides, if you want to watch your movies on your ipod , the 4videosoft iPhone video converter is your ideal choice !
whymeshy - Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:00 am
whymeshy - Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 pm
For apple fans, i'd like to share some useful and professional video converter with you. forst, i 'd like to share the ipod video converter, and there is a way can help you to save a lot of money to get a series of ipod software, 4videosoftipod mate is your best chioce. and for iphone users, a useful and nice iphone manager SMS is coming out.
wts30286 - Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:58 am
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部