iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Mac/Windows MP4 Converter Guide: how to convert video to MP4

movie738 - Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:18 pm
Post subject: Mac/Windows MP4 Converter Guide: how to convert video to MP4
MP4 video format is a very popular video format right now. Actually, MP4 file is multimedia file, which is a container format that can store video, audio and subtitle data. MP4 format is really popular because many stores like iTunes are using this container format, iPod and Playstation Portable (PSP) and other popular devices support MP4 format.
This guide aims to show you how to convert videos to MP4 format on Windows and Mac.

For Windows:
To convert videos to MP4 format I use Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter.

Its input video formats are really amazing.
It can decode MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, HD video etc. and convert them into MP4 format.

It works perfectly with iPod iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune, Zune 2, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Xbox, etc.

Step 1: Load Video
Click “Add File” to load the video that you want to convert to MP4 format to Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter.
You can also do it by clicking “File” and choose “Add File”.

Step 2: Choose Your Output Profile and Settings
From “Profile” drop-down list you can choose your output profile according to your need.
For example, if you have a iPod and you want to convert video for it, you need to choose “iPod” from the profile list and then it also provides the second chance to specify your iPod generation. You can choose “iPod touch”, “iPod nano” and other iPod generation.

You can also adjust the settings of your output video, such as “video/audio encoder”, “Video/audio Bitrate”, “Channels”, “Resolution” and so on.

Step 3: Video Editing
This powerful MP4 video converter allows you to do many video editings.

1. Effect:
You can adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” and also you can use “deinterlacing” to improve you output effect.

2. Trim:
“Trim” function allows you to pick up any part of your video to convert. You can just convert a part of your video that you want.
There are 3 ways that you can trim your video.
a. You can drag the buttons to set the start and end time
b. You can preview the video first and when you want to start trim click the left one of the pair buttons when you want to end click the right one.
c. You can set the exact start and end time at the buttom of the pop-up window.

3: Crop:
“Crop” means to choose a certain play area to convert.
There are 2 ways that you can crop your video.
a. You can set your own mode on the bottom of the pop-up window
b. You can drag frame to set your own crop mode

Step 4: Conversion
After you have done all the steps above you can click “Start” button to start your conversion.

For Mac:
Mac users can also enjoy Mp4 video at will.
Here you just need Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter for Mac.

Step 1. Load Video
Click “Add File” to load the video/movie that you want to convert to MP4 format.

Step 2. Choose Profile and Settings
You can choose your output profile on a drop-down list.
Click “Settings” button you can adjust the details of your output video/movie

Step 3. Conversion
Everything is ready and you just need to click “Start” button to begin the conversion.

PS:

Besides the MTS Converter, I also use the HD Converter and M2TS Converter to convert my mts files .
movie738 - Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 am
Post subject:
Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
rip dvd to video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this dvd ripper for Mac.
movie738 - Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:44 pm
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step .
movie738 - Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:08 am
Post subject:
Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful Flip Converter, which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

For mac users, there is Flip Converter for Mac
movie738 - Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:03 am
Post subject:
Enjoy Christmas time and get 20% off on many hot products in Aiseesoft Studio.

Aiseesoft Studio provides 20% off on many hot products.

No1. DVD Ripper/DVD Ripper for Mac

Rip DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, even rip DVD to HD video on Windows and Mac
Video editing functions: trim, crop, merge, effect, snapshot and so on.

Also other DVD products: DVD to iPod Converter, DVD to iPhone Converter, DVD to iPod Converter for Mac, DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac.

No2. Video Converter/Video Converter for Mac

Convert video to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats, convert between HD video and SD video along with trm, crop, merge, watermark editing features on both Windows and Mac

Other popular video converter: iPod Movie Converter, iPhone Movie Converter, iPod Video Converter for Mac, iPhone Video Converter for Mac.

No3. SlideShow Maker

Create your own Slide show from your source media files – videos, photos and music files. After the making and editing, you can create your own video/audio files as the formats of MP4, AVI, FLV, SWF, MP3, M4A, AAC and any other formats.

For more info please go to:http://www.aiseesoft.com/xmas.html
perfectam - Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 pm
Post subject:
I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me an good ipod movie converter and iphone movie converter, which can convert other video and audio formats to ipod/iphone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will
movie738 - Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:40 pm
Post subject:
convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality
april347 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:26 am
Post subject:
Other popular video converter: iPod Movie Converter, iPhone Movie Converter, iPod Video Converter for Mac, iPhone Video Converter for Mac.They are very good .
movie738 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:59 am
Post subject:
Another New Year, hope you can enjoy it!
april347 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:33 pm
Post subject:
Have a try ! It is greart.
movie738 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:16 pm
Post subject:
Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
april347 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:18 pm
Post subject:
It's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to converter video/audio files.
movie738 - Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:31 am
Post subject:
Some products are 20% discount off Smile
perfectam - Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:47 am
Post subject:
nice guide thx, it is really helpful to me.
thanks for sharing
april347 - Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:37 pm
Post subject:
Owning this one, you can make convertering easy.
movie738 - Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:42 am
Post subject:
Come here and have a free trial first!
movie738 - Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:03 am
Post subject:
everyone can change !
movie738 - Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:18 am
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step .
movie738 - Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 am
Post subject:
Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful Flip Converter, which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

movie738 - Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 am
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use DVD to iPod Converter to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use
april347 - Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:28 am
Post subject:
Mod Converter can help you convert Mod and Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV,MPEG. Besides, my Total Video Converter is the best choices for you to convert the required video format !
movie738 - Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:04 pm
Post subject:
Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Video Converter.
movie738 - Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:03 pm
Post subject:
iPhone Ringtone Maker can help you make your own ringtones .I also use the MTS Converter and HD Converterto convert my mts files .
movie738 - Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:45 pm
Post subject:
Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Video Converter.
movie738 - Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:00 pm
Post subject:
MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
april347 - Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 am
Post subject:
Do you want to Convert and Edit Videos ?For Windows users, you need a Video Converter to do that for you. And for Mac users?This time you need a Video Converter for Mac.
movie738 - Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm
Post subject:
I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use DVD Copy for Mac. it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this DVD Ripper for Mac to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful video converter for Mac that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
april347 - Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:43 am
Post subject:
I still know a good DVD Converter Suite that you can enjoy your DVD/ videos on your portable devices at will!Besides, it is the perfect combination of Aiseesoft Video Converter and Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer.
movie738 - Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:25 pm
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
try this iPhone Ringtone Maker
Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use iPod Transfer
movie738 - Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:28 pm
Post subject:
MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
movie738 - Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 am
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
movie738 - Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format. it can

also a TS Converter and HD Converter

that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing

functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
movie738 - Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Post subject:
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Total Video Converter.
april347 - Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 am
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use iPod Transfer
movie738 - Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm
Post subject:

april347 - Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 am
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
movie738 - Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Post subject:
Share a Blu Ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu Ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
april347 - Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Post subject:
DVD movie disc is really easy to be broken. how to make a copy of it? i use DVD Copy for Mac to help me to do that.
This DVD Copy for Mac is really easy to use and can help you to copy Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
movie738 - Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 pm
Post subject:
I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
movie738 - Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 am
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step
movie738 - Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:58 am
Post subject:
M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
movie738 - Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 pm
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
april347 - Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:20 am
Post subject:
I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use DVD Copy for Mac. it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this DVD Ripper for Mac to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful video converter for Mac that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
movie738 - Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 pm
Post subject:

movie738 - Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 am
Post subject:
I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
movie738 - Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm
Post subject:
convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.
april347 - Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 am
Post subject:
I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
april347 - Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 am
Post subject:

if you are a Mac user:
try this iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac
april347 - Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 am
Post subject:
Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
rip dvd to video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this dvd ripper for Mac.
movie738 - Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:07 pm
Post subject:
april347 - Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:42 am
Post subject:
M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
movie738 - Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm
Post subject:
MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a
HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
april347 - Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 pm
Post subject:
Share a Blu Ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu Ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
movie738 - Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:11 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:13 am
Post subject:
april347 - Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:34 pm
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
movie738 - Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:23 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:10 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:32 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 am
Post subject:
More, I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.
movie738 - Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
movie738 - Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:12 am
Post subject:
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Total Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
perfectam - Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:02 pm
Post subject:
Watching TV shows on the Internet shouldn’t be any more difficult than watching them on TV. Hulu is excellent proof that watching Internet TV really is simple and fun.

Hulu allows you to quickly find your favorite TV shows and movies and watch them at your leisure, all while offering a wide variety of features that make it possible to customize your viewing experience just the way you like it. Hulu is designed to give you what you want the way you want it; what more can you ask from a website?

However, if you want to download videos from Hulu how can you do that? Here i recommend you a really nice Hulu Downloader to help you to do that. It can also help you to adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. This powerful Hulu Downloader can also help you to download videos from other online video share websites, such as Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion and other 150 websites.
perfectam - Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm
Post subject:
Watching TV shows on the Internet shouldn’t be any more difficult than watching them on TV. Hulu is excellent proof that watching Internet TV really is simple and fun.

Hulu allows you to quickly find your favorite TV shows and movies and watch them at your leisure, all while offering a wide variety of features that make it possible to customize your viewing experience just the way you like it. Hulu is designed to give you what you want the way you want it; what more can you ask from a website?

However, if you want to download videos from Hulu how can you do that? Here i recommend you a really nice Hulu Downloader to help you to do that. It can also help you to adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. This powerful Hulu Downloader can also help you to download videos from other online video share websites, such as Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion and other 150 websites.
perfectam - Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 pm
Post subject:
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Total Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
perfectam - Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 pm
Post subject:

if you are a Mac user:
perfectam - Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Post subject:
Indinie - Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 pm
Post subject:
Convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
it can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on.
it is really fast and easy to use.
perfectam - Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 pm
Post subject:
convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.

caribbean pirate - Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:57 am
Post subject:
In order to address the tough matters of converting hd mp4 file, i will show you and introduce you a better hd mp4 converter, which can make clean of your hd mp4 conversion. The so called hd mp4 converter can provide you with high quality output videos while keeping the original video size. With it, you can convert hd mp4 to any foramt you wish, such as you can convert hd mp4 to dvd, to avi and etc.

iPod Transfer Mac is specially designed for Mac users to transfer iPod files to Mac for backup, such as transfer your select movies, music, and images to Mac without any loss.

As one of the best iPod to Mac transfer software, iPod Transfer for Mac also support Mac to iPod, iPod to iTunes transfer. Besides, it can simultaneously manage all the iPods in the same interface.
johnwolf123 - Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am
Post subject:
Apple has released iPhone 3GS a few days ago, to compare with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS has more new functions such as built-in video camera with editing, voice control, improved performace, etc. When you havd an iPone on your hand, do you want to be special in crowd? Do you want to own your different ringtones? Why pay every time you want a ringtone when you already have songs in your music library? Making iPhone Ringtone has never been so easier with powerful iPhone Ringtone Maker for windows users, of course, we also prepare a nice software iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac for Apple Mac users. Both this two iPhone Ringtone Creator are the best M4R Converter.
perfectam - Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 am
Post subject:
Backup your DVD movies and home-made DVD to another DVD disc/DVD Folder/ISO image File, i use Aiseesoft DVD Copy. it can help you to copy DVD-5 video to DVD-5 format, copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio exactly and compress DVD-9 video to DVD-5 format. It can not only copy DVD but copy DVD disk to DVD folder or ISO image files for backup and other use. Burn local DVD Folders or ISO image Files to DVD disk is also available.
Key Feature:
1. Choose for copy the whole DVD or the main movie
2. Compatible with all DVD formats
3. More specific settings

I have used many dvd ripping software, but i think this Best DVD Ripper is the best. it is fast[Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%)] and easy to use. it can help you to rip your DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

key Feature:
1. Trim DVD freely
2. Setting output video and audio parameters
3. Merge into one file
4. Crop your video
5. Capture your favorite image

Nowadays, hd video is widely used in hd camcorder. But there are not many video converter can convert them, here i know a really nice M2TS Converter. it can help you to convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. it can convert hd video to normal video format, but also can convert video between normal video formats, such as mp4, wmv, avi, mov, 3gp, flv, mkv, mpeg and so on.

Key Feature:
1. Unmatched Video Editing Feature
Get your desired video quality by modifying video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation. With it, you also can apply your modified standard to all the movies
2. Improve the effects of interlacing video by using deinterlacing
3. Cut any clip of video (Trim) and Crop Video Size
4. Merge several videos into one file
perfectam - Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 am
Post subject:
Few days ago i found this Tod Converter. it can help you to convert Tod video files to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, HD video, etc.
it can also help you to convert Mod, MPG, AVI, WMV and all popular video formats to what you need format with fast conversion speed and lossless quality as a Total video converter.
perfectam - Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:32 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice Total video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format. it can also a TS Converter that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.
perfectam - Tue May 04, 2010 3:33 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 am
Post subject:
So many third-party software development companies have already set their sights on this huge potential market and aimed at the profits this iPad can bring. Since this revolutionary and innovative iPad is running on the iPhone operating system (currently, version 3.2), users cannot transfer files between PC and iPad freely. In order for iPad users to transfer video and audio to iPad, we, the Aiseesoft Studio, as well as being before, will work better to enhance your enjoyment between iPad and any other portable device.DVD to iPad Converter | iPad Video Converter | iPad Transfer | iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Fri May 14, 2010 4:01 am
Post subject:
This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac | iPad Video Converter for Mac
perfectam - Thu May 20, 2010 3:42 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Fri May 21, 2010 4:04 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Wed May 26, 2010 3:23 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice Total video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format. it can also a TS Converter that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.
perfectam - Thu May 27, 2010 3:37 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 am
Post subject:

if you are a Mac user:
perfectam - Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:39 am
Post subject:
This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
perfectam - Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:16 am
Post subject:
So many third-party software development companies have already set their sights on this huge potential market and aimed at the profits this iPad can bring. Since this revolutionary and innovative iPad is running on the iPhone operating system (currently, version 3.2), users cannot transfer files between PC and iPad freely. In order for iPad users to transfer video and audio to iPad, we, the Aiseesoft Studio, as well as being before, will work better to enhance your enjoyment between iPad and any other portable device.DVD to iPad Converter | iPad Video Converter | iPad Transfer | iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:35 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:01 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:09 pm
Post subject:
iPad DVD Converter | Best iPad Converter | Blu Ray Ripper for Mac
perfectam - Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:01 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 pm
Post subject:
Share a Blu-ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu-ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
perfectam - Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:23 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 am
Post subject:
Backup your DVD movies and home-made DVD to another DVD disc/DVD Folder/ISO image File, i use Aiseesoft DVD Copy. it can help you to copy DVD-5 video to DVD-5 format, copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio exactly and compress DVD-9 video to DVD-5 format. It can not only copy DVD but copy DVD disk to DVD folder or ISO image files for backup and other use. Burn local DVD Folders or ISO image Files to DVD disk is also available.
Key Feature:
1. Choose for copy the whole DVD or the main movie
2. Compatible with all DVD formats
3. More specific settings

I have used many dvd ripping software, but i think this DVD Ripper is the best. it is fast[Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%)] and easy to use. it can help you to rip your DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

key Feature:
1. Trim DVD freely
2. Setting output video and audio parameters
3. Merge into one file
4. Crop your video
5. Capture your favorite image

Nowadays, hd video is widely used in hd camcorder. But there are not many video converter can convert them, here i know a really nice M2TS Converter. it can help you to convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. it can convert hd video to normal video format, but also can convert video between normal video formats, such as mp4, wmv, avi, mov, 3gp, flv, mkv, mpeg and so on.

Key Feature:
1. Unmatched Video Editing Feature
Get your desired video quality by modifying video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation. With it, you also can apply your modified standard to all the movies
2. Improve the effects of interlacing video by using deinterlacing
3. Cut any clip of video (Trim) and Crop Video Size
4. Merge several videos into one file
perfectam - Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:28 am
Post subject:
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
perfectam - Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:08 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:32 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:35 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:20 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:25 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:35 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 pm
Post subject:
Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter
perfectam - Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:22 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:34 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 am
Post subject:
Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
perfectam - Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:14 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:18 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm
Post subject:
it can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on.
it is really fast and easy to use.
perfectam - Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:45 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 am
Post subject:
Share a Blu-ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu-ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
perfectam - Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:15 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:24 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:34 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:00 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:20 am
Post subject:
Rip Blu-ray to xbox, you can use blu-ray to xbox ripper, it will help you to rip your blu-ray movies to xbox supported video format easily and it can also rip dvd and convert video

blu-ray to ps3, blu-ray to mkv
perfectam - Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:44 am
Post subject:
iPod to Computer Transfer can help you to backup your iPod music/video/images to your computer. It is really easy to use and it supports iPod shuffle, nano, touch, and other generations of iPod perfectly. There are also iPhone to Computer Transfer and iPad to Computer transfer
perfectam - Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 am
Post subject:
swf to avi converter help you to convert your swf file to avi format easily and it can also do many video editing works.
swf to 3gp converter is your best tool to convert swf to 3gp.
perfectam - Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:18 pm
Post subject:
PDF to ePub Converter provides powerful and professional functions. With PDF to ePub Converter, you can convert your PDF files to ePub file easily and quickly. So you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers.
perfectam - Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm
Post subject:
iPod to Computer Transfer can help you to backup your iPod music/video/images to your computer. It is really easy to use and it supports iPod shuffle, nano, touch, and other generations of iPod perfectly. There are also iPhone to Computer Transfer and iPad to Computer transfer
perfectam - Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm
Post subject:
Rip Blu-ray to xbox, you can use blu-ray to xbox ripper, it will help you to rip your blu-ray movies to xbox supported video format easily and it can also rip dvd and convert video

perfectam - Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:24 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 am
Post subject:
swf to avi converter help you to convert your swf file to avi format easily and it can also do many video editing works.
swf to 3gp converter is your best tool to convert swf to 3gp.
perfectam - Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:15 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 am
Post subject:
iPad 2 Converter can help you to convert DVD to iPad 2 and convert video to iPad 2. It is really easy to use and works really fast. DVD to iPad 2 Converter is a really powerful converter that convert DVD movies to iPad 2 supported video format
perfectam - Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm
Post subject:

perfectam - Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:15 am
Post subject:
blu-ray to iPad 2 Ripper is a really nice blu-ray ripper that can help you to rip your blu-ray movies to iPad 2 supported video formats. It can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, emrge and so on.
iPad 2 Converter can help you to convert DVD and video to iPad 2 video formats easily.
perfectam - Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:05 pm
Post subject:
iPad 2 Converter can help you to convert DVD to iPad 2 and convert video to iPad 2. It is really easy to use and works really fast. DVD to iPad 2 Converter is a really powerful converter that convert DVD movies to iPad 2 supported video format
perfectam - Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:17 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:18 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:36 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:31 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:28 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:22 am
Post subject:
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
perfectam - Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:10 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 am
Post subject:
Aiseesoft DVD Copy for Mac makes it easy to Copy your Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
perfectam - Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:44 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 am
Post subject:
killua - Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:58 am
Post subject: Three different choices in avi converter for mac
Three different avi converter for mac softwares give you three views,deliberately choose which is your best like software.

avi converter for macis a powerful and versatile Video/Audio Conversion utility for Mac OS X users to convert video files from one format to another and extract or save the audio tracks on Mac OS X (including OS X 10.5 Leopard)

avi converter for macis specially designed for converting HD videos. Most HD video formats are supported including AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG TS, QuickTime HD, WMV HD, AVI HD etc.

avi converter for macalso is an excellent AVI Converter for Mac user.This AVI Converter for Mac , i.e. Mac AVI Converter, can convert AVI to 3GP, Mp4, MOV and other popular format with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.

TimLucas - Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 am
Post subject:
I use DVD to iPod Converter or DVD to iPhone Converter to put my DVD on my iPod/iphone easily. it is really fast and easy to use.
lilimrose - Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:25 am
Post subject:

killua - Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm
Post subject: The varied version of ePub to PDF Converter
ePub DRM Removal is a professional ePub DRM remover, which will freely help you to remove drm protections from adobe digital editions with superb quality. It will never change on the content of ePub files, but remove the DRM header.

ePub to Kindle Converter is a gorgeous conversion tool. No matter the ePub files stay in the format of text, HTML or ePub, it can easily convert ePub files to mobi supported by kindle.

CHM to ePub Converter is an excellent software to convert CHM files to EPUB format. Even batch conversion is supported. During the process of conversion, CHM to ePub Converter will keep all original text, graphics, images, hyperlinks and layout of the original CHM files.

The HTML to ePub converter can make you convert ePub from HTML without effort. Moreover, the HTML to ePub converter also supports batch conversion, which will save you much time. And the converter allows you to edit EPUB information like author and name as for modifying them to personalize the output.

Features of ePub to PDF Converter

(1) An easy-to-use converter.

The users did not need much professional knowledge. A few clicks will help you to finish the conversion.

(2) More than 50 language to be selected.

The Converter has been endowed with more that 50 languages, which are the mainstream languages of the world. So the users could select their own language in order to their convenience.

(3) Supports batch conversion.

With this great function, the users could convert files as many as they need. Meanwhile, it could save them much time.

(4) Supports customizing the output files.

The converter allows the users to make setting of the output files according their needs. For example, the users could set the charset, font and so on.

(5) Supports making further settings of output files of PDF

(6) Supports multiple CHM, HLP export options

(7) Keeps the original structure of ePub file.
lisamey - Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
tuganmark - Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
yly - Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:11 pm
Post subject:
We provides hundreds of Fake Oakley sunglasses online,here you can buy cheap Oakley sunglasses.All the discount oakley sunglasses of first-class quality for you to choose.you can chase after every kind of oakley sunglasses.Don’t miss the website oakley sunglasses wholesale.
http://www.fakecheapoakleysunglasses.com
evernn - Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:47 pm
Post subject:
convert mts files is the file extension of AVCHD videos, recorded by HD camcorders of Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony and other vendors. They are virtually modified MPEG-2 Transport Stream video formats.
Blu ray to mp4 to convert your Blu ray to mp4 with high conversion speed and quality!
MTS converter mac to various popular video files like vob, MOD, WMV, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, M2TS, TOD, TS/TP (for HD Video), etc.
dvd to mov mac can work well as a converter as well. For it can convert one video file to another format with ease!
blue ray dvd copy is just as good as the original source files! Once you own it, you can enjoy the former Blue Ray DVD movies on your DVD player with ease! Try now!
Sophie295 - Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Post subject:
MOD Converter is a powerful MOD video converter which can convert MOD How to cut/split MOD video with mod converter to AVI MOD to AVI , MPG, MPEG
MOD to MPEG , WMV MOD to WMV and to other video format, such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, ASF, DivX, XviD, MP4, VCD, SVCD, DVD-Video MOD to DVD , VOB, DAT, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, M4V, 3GP and so on. Batch conversion supported by the mod converter, you can add several . how to edit mod video, such as join, merge, split or cut mod video with MOD Joiner MOD files once a time. High MOD converter output video quality in the video aspect of 4:3 and 16:9. all encoders/codec are built-in and any supported conversion can be done once you downloading the mod converter software . MOD format
ivy00135 - Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 am
Post subject:
鴨肉珍
大溝頂阿囉哈滷味
阿英排骨飯
高雄北港蔡米糕
郭家肉粽
高雄酒店經紀
吳寶春麵包店
老莊豆漿店
逐鹿炭火燒肉打狗店
大牛牛肉麵