iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Video Format Total Solution: How to Convert and Edit Video o

movie738 - Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 pm
Post subject: Video Format Total Solution: How to Convert and Edit Video o
More and More video formats are coming out with different video encoders and it makes our spare time more and more colorful. However, it is not to say that there is no problems. Actually, different video formats make it difficult to share video with others, even your own camcorder and iPod. Is there an easy way to convert videos effectively. Yes, there is.
In this article, I will show you guys how to convert videos on windows and mac.
Part 1. How to Convert and Edit Videos on Windows
For Windows users, you need a Video Converter to do that for you.
Here I use Aiseesoft Total Video Converter

Step 1: Download and install Aiseesoft Total Video Converter

After you download it to your computer, double click it and it is really easy to install.

You just need to click “next” and it will complete it in seconds. It will automatically run after installation.

Step 2: Load Video
Click “Add File” to find the video that you want to convert and click “open”. It will be loaded automatically.

Step 3: Select the target to decode
In the “Profile” drop download list you can find your target according the usage of your output video, such as if you want to put the video on your iPod touch, you can select the “iPod” in the first list and “iPod touch 2 MPEG-4 640*480(*.mp4)” in the second list.

Step 4: Set Advanced Parameters
After you select the right output profile, you can click “setting” button to set your advanced parameters. You can adjust video and audio settings separately. In video section, you can change “video encoder”, “resolution”, “frame rate”, “video bitrate”In audio section, you can change “audio encoder”, “sample rate”, “channel”, “audio bitrate”If you want to save this profile and settings and use it next time you can click “save as” button to give a name to it. And the next time you want to use it you can find it in the profile list named “user defined”.

Step 5: Choose a Destination
To browse and find a output folder for your output files or just the default one.

Finally, Click “Convert” button to begin your conversion, here in the converting

interface you can choose “shut down the computer when conversion complete” or “open output folder when conversion complete” or you just do not choose neither one.

Tips: How to Edit the Output Video
This video converter is also a video editor, you can use it to edit your output video as follows:
1. Effect:
You are allowed to adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” and you can choose the “deinterlacing” to make the video more enjoyable.

2. Trim:
In “Trim” section you can pick up any part of the video to convert.
There are two ways to select the part of the video you want. One is set the start and end time in the box. The other one is to drag the start and end button in the processing bar.

3. Crop:
This function allows you to choose a certain play area to convert. That means you can choose a part of the screen you like to convert. For example, you just like the tv in the middle of the screen, then you can drag the frame around the preview window to select the tv and the output preview will show you the output video.In this section you can also choose the “zoom mode”, such as “keep original”, “full screen”, “16:9”, “4:3”.

4. Watermark
In the section, you can add a watermark on the output video to show people something, such as your name, website, studio name or other things. The watermark could be words and picture. You can adjust the transparent of the watermark easily to make it more beautiful.

Part 2. How to Convert Video on Mac

This time you need a [url= http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html]Video Converter for Mac[/url]

Step 1: Add File
Click “Add File” button to load the video you want to converter

Step 2: Choose profile and adjust settings
You can find your output video format from a drop-list called “Profile”You can also adjust the specific settings of the output video, such as “Resolution”, “Bitrate”, “Encoder” and so on.
perfectam - Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm
Post subject:
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU
movie738 - Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm
Post subject:
Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful Flip Converter, which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

For mac users, there is Flip Converter for Mac
movie738 - Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:42 am
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
movie738 - Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Post subject:
Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
rip dvd to video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this dvd ripper for Mac.
movie738 - Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 am
Post subject:
I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
movie738 - Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm
Post subject:
I use DVD to iPod Converter or DVD to iPhone Converter to put my DVD on my iPod/iphone easily. it is really fast and easy to use.
movie738 - Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:25 am
Post subject:
Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful DPG Converter. it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a DPG Converter for Mac. and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. DVD to DPG Converter will help you to do that.
movie738 - Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:25 am
Post subject:
I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me an good ipod movie converter and iphone movie converter, which can convert other video and audio formats to ipod/iphone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will
movie738 - Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 am
Post subject:
iPhone Ringtone Maker can help you make your own ringtones With this professional iPhone Ringtone Maker ,you can make ringtones as you like ! I also use the HD Converter and M2TS Converter to convert my mts files .
movie738 - Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite.
I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
movie738 - Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 am
Post subject:
I own ipod and iphone, and I feel it's so inconvenient because I have to use itunes to enjoy them.
While Now I'm using Aiseesoft iPhone transfer and iPod transfer instead of itunes.
These software can import video, audio, photo files or folders, photos from PC to iPod without iTunes, backup files from iPod to PC, even transfer DVDs, any videos, any audios to iPod, then output those files to iPod directly, make iPhone ringtone as well
movie738 - Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Post subject:
I use DVD to iPod Converter or DVD to iPhone Converter to put my DVD on my iPod/iphone easily. it is really fast and easy to use.
movie738 - Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 am
Post subject:
I have lots of video and audio files, while I can't import them into itunes because they aren't the proper formats. And few days ago, my friend recommends me an good ipod movie converter and iphone movie converter, which can convert other video and audio formats to ipod/iphone formats. So now I can enjoy my videos at will
movie738 - Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm
Post subject:
convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
More, I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.
movie738 - Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 am
Post subject:
Several day ago, I saw a dvd ripper on www.stumbleupon.com, then I had a free trial and found the image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use, you can visit this article, which tell you how to
movie738 - Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:31 pm
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step .
movie738 - Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:24 am
Post subject:
Flip video camcorder is becoming more and more popular among people because of its convenient, fast and easy-to-use. Here i recommend you a really powerful Flip Converter, which can help you to convert your flip video to any other video format.

perfectam - Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:07 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:48 pm
Post subject:
Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Total Video Converter.
movie738 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:52 am
Post subject:
Merry Christmas, hope you can enjoy our discount!
movie738 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:21 am
Post subject:
Another New Year, hope you can enjoy it!
movie738 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:36 pm
Post subject:
Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone MakerMake my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
movie738 - Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:12 pm
Post subject:
Enjoy our software!
movie738 - Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:38 am
Post subject:
I can enjoy my dvd and video at will!
perfectam - Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 pm
Post subject:
nice guide thx.
it is really helpful to me
movie738 - Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 pm
Post subject:
You can come here and enjoy!
movie738 - Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:27 am
Post subject:
Come here and have a free trial first!
movie738 - Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:20 am
Post subject:
everyone can change !
movie738 - Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Post subject:
convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
This mod converter also can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on. it is really fast and easy to use.
movie738 - Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:26 am
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step .
movie738 - Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 am
Post subject:

movie738 - Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:15 am
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
More, I use DVD to iPod Converter to put my DVD on my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use
movie738 - Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 pm
Post subject:
More, I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format.
movie738 - Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:23 pm
Post subject:
Here, I share a best Video Converter for Mac, which can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed and high output quality, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc.
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Video Converter.
movie738 - Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:35 am
Post subject:
iPhone Ringtone Maker can help you make your own ringtones .I also use the MTS Converter and HD Converterto convert my mts files .
movie738 - Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 pm
Post subject:
And if you're windows users, you can have a try this Video Converter.
movie738 - Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:53 pm
Post subject:
MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
movie738 - Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm
Post subject:
I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use DVD Copy for Mac. it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this DVD Ripper for Mac to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful video converter for Mac that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
movie738 - Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:59 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm
Post subject:
Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
if you are a Mac user:
try this iPhone Ringtone Maker
Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use iPod Transfer
movie738 - Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Post subject:
MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
april347 - Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:42 am
Post subject:
There is a DVD Software Toolkit can help you to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone.Believe or not, to do the things above what you need is download and few clicks.
movie738 - Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:46 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format. it can

also a TS Converter and HD Converter

that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing

functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
movie738 - Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 pm
Post subject:

movie738 - Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 am
Post subject:
MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a
HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
movie738 - Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:32 pm
Post subject:
Share a Blu Ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu Ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
movie738 - Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 am
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
Trasnfer songs and video from iPod to computer, from computer to iPod and from iPod to iPod. i use iPod Transfer
movie738 - Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:42 pm
Post subject:
DVD movie disc is really easy to be broken. how to make a copy of it? i use DVD Copy for Mac to help me to do that.
This DVD Copy for Mac is really easy to use and can help you to copy Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
movie738 - Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 am
Post subject:
These days I was puzzled about how rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer . I hope all my needs can be satisfied with only one tool. Occasionally , I found the DVD Converter Suite. It has the function of DVD and video converting , extracting audio from DVD movie and video files , transfering songs from iPod to PC. Besides, the transfering speed and quality is really excellent. If you are a Mac user, the DVD Converter for Mac is just for you. You can first read this this article to know how to convert DVD or video step by step
movie738 - Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:23 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 am
Post subject:
M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
movie738 - Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:36 pm
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
movie738 - Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Post subject:
I am a Mac user and i have bunches of DVD movies and home-made DVD videos, sometimes i break my DVD disc and it is really bad. Now i found a really powerful and easy to use DVD Copy for Mac. it can help me to copy my DVD movies to another DVD disc and when i want to watch my dvd or borrow to friends i can use the copy one not the original. it is really nice that i can protect my DVD movie from being destroyed.
it can copy DVD-5(holds 4.7 G) to DVD-5, copy DVD-9 (holds 8.5 G) to DVD-9, or compress DVD-9 to DVD-5. This Mac DVD Copy software also provides you to Copy DVD successively, select what you want subtitle, audio tracks, include the DVD Menus or remove it to your own defined DVD, or edit your DVD volume.

if you do not want to copy the DVD disc, you can also use this DVD Ripper for Mac to convert your DVD movies to normal video format that can be played on your Mac, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3… audio formats on Mac.
it is really fast and with high output quality. it can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and snapshot, effect, etc.

When you have many video with different video formats, it is really unconvenient. here i know a really powerful video converter for Mac that will help you to convert your videos to the video format you want on your Mac.it can convert your videos to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and HD Video (TS, MTS, M2TS), MP3, AAC, and AC3 Audio etc. In addition, the best video converter for Mac can also extract audio from video file and convert video to MP3, AC3, and AAC…as you want.
movie738 - Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 am
Post subject:
Video Converter for Mac
iPhone Ringtone Maker
movie738 - Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
perfectam - Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:57 am
Post subject:

april347 - Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 pm
Post subject:
april347 - Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 am
Post subject:

movie738 - Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:29 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:23 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:39 pm
Post subject:
MTS Converter is a really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a
HD Converter that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.
movie738 - Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Post subject:
Share a Blu Ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu Ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
movie738 - Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:22 am
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
movie738 - Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm
Post subject:
april347 - Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 am
Post subject:
if you are a Mac user:
movie738 - Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm
Post subject:
april347 - Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:37 am
Post subject:

movie738 - Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:23 am
Post subject:
april347 - Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:55 pm
Post subject:
april347 - Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:42 am
Post subject:
I still know a good DVD Converter Suite that you can enjoy your DVD/ videos on your portable devices at will!Besides,
DVD Converter Suite is the perfect combination of Aiseesoft DVD Ripper, Aiseesoft Video Converter and Aiseesoft iPod to Computer Transfer.
movie738 - Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
movie738 - Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:27 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:45 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm
Post subject:

movie738 - Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:12 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:21 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 pm
Post subject:

Key Functions

1. Copy DVD or DVD image ISO on Mac
Fully support to Copy DVD or DVD image ISO for the DVD sharing with your friends and family or for the DVD backup on computer.

2. Clone DVD to DVD disk, to a new DVD folder, or DVD image ISO
This versatile Mac DVD Copy assists you to clone DVD to a blank DVD disk, copy DVD to your DVD folder on Mac, even clone DVD to DVD image ISO for the DVD file transmitting online or something else.

3. Copy DVD Full Disc Mode, or DVD Main Movie
Backup the DVD all information (including feature, trailer, main movie, etc) by using Full Disc Mode, on the other hand, with DVD Main Movie Mode, you only burn the main content of the movie.

Key Features

1.Define your own DVD content
Select “Include Menus” to copy the menus to new DVD, you are also optional to skip the menus when you play the copied DVD.
This Mac DVD Copy software allows you to select what you need subtitle, audio tracks, from the pull-down menu. Inputting DVD volume you wanted is also available.

2. Supported by most DVD formts
Aiseesoft DVD Copy for Mac is high compatible with DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-R, DVD-RW,etc.

3. Easy to use
Using this Mac DVD Copy is just like a breeze. Only three clicks are needed to complete the DVD copy task, - select source, choose target, then start copy!

Key Functions

1. Perfectly compatible with Mac OS
This Mac DVD ripper can run on computers with either Power PC or Intel processors. It is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X Leopard, Tiger and Snow Leopard.

2. DVD Ripper for Mac to rip DVD to popular video and audio
Rip DVD on Mac to AVI, MPEG, MPG, WMV, DivX, XviD, RM, MOV, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, HD MP4, TS… video formats, and MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP2, OGG…audio formats.

3. DVD Ripper for Mac to rip DVD to all popular portable players
Rip DVD to play on iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, iRiver, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, cell phone, MP4 Player, MP3 player, etc on Mac OS X.

4. Adjust output effect
DVD rip Mac software assists you to adjust the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and audio volume. You can check Deinterlacing to eliminate some jaggedness from the interlacing video for upgrading your video quality.

Key Features

1. Various video and audio parameters
This Best DVD Ripping software for Mac allows you to adjust Video Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Encoder, Audio Encoder, Audio Channels, Sample Rate, Audio Bitrate to cater what you need. You can even input your own Resolution in the form of xxx*xxx to suit for different devices. All settings can be saved as user-defined profile for convenience.

2. Trim DVD
You could trim any segment you want to rip of the DVD by setting the exact start and end time.

3. Crop the video
Remove black edges of your DVD movie and get any play region of the video by using its “Crop” function.

4. Merge into one file
Put two or more files you choose into one output file.

5. Preview and snapshot
”Preview” enables you to exam whether the effect is what you want. Support photo capturing from DVD movie and save as BMP, JPG, or GIF format.

6. Selectable subtitle and audio track
Choose subtitle and audio track or none of them for your output file with this DVD Ripper for Mac.

7. Supper conversion speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>400%), completely support Intel and Powerful PC CPU.

8. Easy to use
Few clicks are enough to rip DVD to video and audio in any format on Mac

Key Functions

1. As a Mac Video Converter
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac is a Total Video Converter for Mac can convert between all popular video formats, including MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG and HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM.

2. As a Mac Audio Extractor
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac even play the role of Audio Extractor can extract audio track from video file and convert them to MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIFF, APE, FLAC, NUT audio files.

3. High compatibility with popular devices
With the best Mac video converter you can output videos for iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen Vision, Archos, iRiver, HP iPAQ, General Pocket PC, BlackBerry, Xbox360, PS3, YouTube, Mobile Phone.

4. Well customize output parameters
You can adjust output Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate. For Resolution, you can input your own parameters if the pre-set can not meet your needs. For the well-customized profile, save as the “User-Defined” profile for your later direct use.

Key Features

1. Adjust output video effect (Deinterlacing)
With Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac, you can adjust output video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume. Checking Deinterlacing is to convert interlaced video to the progressive one to avoid mosaic.

2. Capture any clips
Using “Trim” functions to get any time-length clips from source file exactly by setting the start and end time or casually drag the slider bar.

3. Merge into one file
This Mac Video Converter provides you the function of merging all the files you choose into one output file.

4. Support instant Preview
In the video edit window, you can view the effect of both source file and converted file simultaneously while adjusting it.

5. Easy to use
Associated with intuitive interface, a few clicks are all you need to convert your video with Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac.
Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>400%), completely support Intel dual core CPU or PowerPC G4/G5.
Laninen - Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 am
Post subject:
Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter
Uainewc - Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 am
Post subject:
Uainewc - Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:21 am
Post subject:
Sanaalea - Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 am
Post subject:
Always want to watch my movies on my Nintendo. Now i found a really powerful DPG Converter. it can convert all the movie format to DPG format for Nintendo. and there is also a DPG Converter for Mac. and if you want to put your DVD movies on your Nintendo, it is easy. DVD to DPG Converter will help you to do that.
perfectam - Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:10 pm
Post subject:
Watching TV shows on the Internet shouldn’t be any more difficult than watching them on TV. Hulu is excellent proof that watching Internet TV really is simple and fun.

Hulu allows you to quickly find your favorite TV shows and movies and watch them at your leisure, all while offering a wide variety of features that make it possible to customize your viewing experience just the way you like it. Hulu is designed to give you what you want the way you want it; what more can you ask from a website?

However, if you want to download videos from Hulu how can you do that? Here i recommend you a really nice Hulu Downloader to help you to do that. It can also help you to adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. This powerful Hulu Downloader can also help you to download videos from other online video share websites, such as Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion and other 150 websites.
Indinie - Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 am
Post subject:
Watching TV shows on the Internet shouldn’t be any more difficult than watching them on TV. Hulu is excellent proof that watching Internet TV really is simple and fun.

Hulu allows you to quickly find your favorite TV shows and movies and watch them at your leisure, all while offering a wide variety of features that make it possible to customize your viewing experience just the way you like it. Hulu is designed to give you what you want the way you want it; what more can you ask from a website?

However, if you want to download videos from Hulu how can you do that? Here i recommend you a really nice Hulu Downloader to help you to do that. It can also help you to adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. This powerful Hulu Downloader can also help you to download videos from other online video share websites, such as Google video, iFilm, Myspace, Dailymotion and other 150 websites.
Indinie - Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Post subject:

Indinie - Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 am
Post subject:
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Total Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
Uainewc - Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:16 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Post subject:
Indinie - Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:20 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:31 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:14 am
Post subject:
Aiseesoft DVD Copy for Mac makes it easy to Copy your Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
perfectam - Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm
Post subject:
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Total Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
perfectam - Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice Total video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format. it can also a TS Converter that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.
Indinie - Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 am
Post subject:
Laninen - Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice Total video converter. it can convert almost all popular video format. it can also a TS Converter that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.
Laninen - Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:28 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice Total video converter. It can convert almost all popular video format. It can also a HD Converter that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
I found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.
Laninen - Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 am
Post subject:
Laninen - Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 pm
Post subject:
Convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
it can help you to edit the video, such as trim, crop, merge, effect and so on.
it is really fast and easy to use.
Indinie - Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:03 am
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. It is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. I watch the movies whenever i want. I use this Best DVD Ripper to help me.
It can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Total Video Converter. It can convert all videos to different formats.
perfectam - Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:28 am
Post subject:
Sanaalea - Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 am
Post subject:
Laninen - Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:48 am
Post subject:
People always want to know how to convert PDF to Image? it is really easy to do that. here i recommend you a really poewrful PDF to Image Converter. It can help you to convert your PDF file to image easily, such as PDF to JPG, PDF to GIF, PDF to TIFF, PNG, BMP, PCX, TGA and so on.
Laninen - Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 am
Post subject:
Peterile - Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 am
Post subject:
DVD movie disc is really easy to be broken. how to make a copy of it? i use DVD Copy for Mac to help me to do that.
it is really easy to use and can help you to copy Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
perfectam - Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:05 pm
Post subject:
Indinie - Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 am
Post subject:
Peterile - Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:24 am
Post subject:
Yesterday I looked through the internet and found out a website (http://www.aiseesoft.com/spring-break.html) where some of the products are at discount. All of them are about the digital video conversion. There are HD Video Converter, Flip Converter and Mod Video Converter.
Peterile - Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:19 am
Post subject:
Convert .mod/.tod video file to other video formats, i use mod video converter. it can help you to convert your mod/tod file to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV.
Laninen - Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:35 am
Post subject:
Convert videos i use Total Video Converter. it is very easy to use and powerful. it can help you to convert your videos to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality.
Indinie - Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 am
Post subject:
Laninen - Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 am
Post subject:
it is really easy to use and can help you to copy Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
perfectam - Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:44 pm
Post subject:
Indinie - Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 am
Post subject:
I know a really nice Total video converter. It can convert almost all popular video format. It can also a HD Converter that can compress HD video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.
I found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more.
perfectam - Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:48 am
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this Best DVD Ripper to help me.
Indinie - Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 am
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. It is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. I watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me.
It can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here I also recommend you a really powerful Total Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
It is really fast and easy to use.
Indinie - Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 am
Post subject:
also it is also a really nice Mod Video Converter.
Indinie - Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 pm
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i use this Best DVD Ripper to help me.
Indinie - Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 am
Post subject:
Laninen - Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 am
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. It is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. I watch the movies whenever i want. i use this DVD Ripper to help me.
It can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here I also recommend you a really powerful Total Video Converter. it can convert all videos to different formats.
Indinie - Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 am
Post subject:
I found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
perfectam - Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:53 pm
Post subject:

perfectam - Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 am
Post subject:
I found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
It is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, merge and so on.
Uainewc - Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 am
Post subject:
Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is really easy to be broken. It is really hard to protect them. So i backup my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever I want. I use this DVD Ripper to help me.
It can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv, avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really powerful Video Converter. It can convert all videos to different formats.
Indinie - Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 am
Post subject:
Sanaalea - Sat May 01, 2010 4:53 am
Post subject:
Laninen - Mon May 03, 2010 2:33 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Post subject:
Sanaalea - Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 am
Post subject:
DVD to iPad Converter can rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc. And iPad Video Converter is the best choice for iPad fans to convert videos to iPad. This magic video converter can convert all video formats to iPad compatible formats.
perfectam - Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 am
Post subject:
So many third-party software development companies have already set their sights on this huge potential market and aimed at the profits this iPad can bring. Since this revolutionary and innovative iPad is running on the iPhone operating system (currently, version 3.2), users cannot transfer files between PC and iPad freely. In order for iPad users to transfer video and audio to iPad, we, the Aiseesoft Studio, as well as being before, will work better to enhance your enjoyment between iPad and any other portable device.DVD to iPad Converter | iPad Video Converter | iPad Transfer | iPad Converter Suite.
Indinie - Fri May 07, 2010 1:40 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri May 07, 2010 5:25 am
Post subject:
This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac | iPad Video Converter for Mac
Indinie - Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 am
Post subject:
Indinie - Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri May 14, 2010 5:27 am
Post subject:
This new iPad has a height of 9.56 inches (242.8 mm), width of 7.47 inches (189.7 mm), depth of 0.5 inch (13.4 mm), and a screen size of 9.7 inches diagonally (1024×768 resolution). It weighs 1.5 pounds (.68 kg) Wi-Fi model; 1.6 pounds (.73 kg) Wi-Fi + 3G model. According to its spec, the Apple iPad’s battery will last around 10 hours on a single charge and 30 days on a standby mode.
perfectam - Sat May 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Post subject:
Friendly8 - Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 am
Post subject:
DVD to iPad Converter can rip any DVD file to nearly all popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, etc. And iPad Video Converter is the best choice for iPad fans to convert videos to iPad. This magic video converter can convert all video formats to iPad compatible formats.
perfectam - Wed May 19, 2010 5:02 am
Post subject:
So many third-party software development companies have already set their sights on this huge potential market and aimed at the profits this iPad can bring. Since this revolutionary and innovative iPad is running on the iPhone operating system (currently, version 3.2), users cannot transfer files between PC and iPad freely. In order for iPad users to transfer video and audio to iPad, we, the Aiseesoft Studio, as well as being before, will work better to enhance your enjoyment between iPad and any other portable device.DVD to iPad Converter | iPad Video Converter | iPad Transfer | iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Fri May 21, 2010 4:54 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm
Post subject:
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
perfectam - Wed May 26, 2010 5:18 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu May 27, 2010 5:03 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri May 28, 2010 5:39 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sat May 29, 2010 5:55 pm
Post subject:
Sanaalea - Sun May 30, 2010 5:53 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm
Post subject:
Indinie - Mon May 31, 2010 5:42 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:55 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:00 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
movie738 - Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:01 am
Post subject:
Backup your DVD movies and home-made DVD to another DVD disc/DVD Folder/ISO image File, i use Aiseesoft DVD Copy. it can help you to copy DVD-5 video to DVD-5 format, copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio exactly and compress DVD-9 video to DVD-5 format. It can not only copy DVD but copy DVD disk to DVD folder or ISO image files for backup and other use. Burn local DVD Folders or ISO image Files to DVD disk is also available.
perfectam - Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:15 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:44 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:10 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:12 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm
Post subject:
Share a Blu-ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu-ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
perfectam - Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:44 am
Post subject:
Backup your DVD movies and home-made DVD to another DVD disc/DVD Folder/ISO image File, i use Aiseesoft DVD Copy. it can help you to copy DVD-5 video to DVD-5 format, copy DVD-9 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio exactly and compress DVD-9 video to DVD-5 format. It can not only copy DVD but copy DVD disk to DVD folder or ISO image files for backup and other use. Burn local DVD Folders or ISO image Files to DVD disk is also available.
Key Feature:
1. Choose for copy the whole DVD or the main movie
2. Compatible with all DVD formats
3. More specific settings

I have used many dvd ripping software, but i think this DVD Ripper is the best. it is fast[Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%)] and easy to use. it can help you to rip your DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

key Feature:
1. Trim DVD freely
2. Setting output video and audio parameters
3. Merge into one file
4. Crop your video
5. Capture your favorite image

Nowadays, hd video is widely used in hd camcorder. But there are not many video converter can convert them, here i know a really nice M2TS Converter. it can help you to convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. it can convert hd video to normal video format, but also can convert video between normal video formats, such as mp4, wmv, avi, mov, 3gp, flv, mkv, mpeg and so on.

Key Feature:
1. Unmatched Video Editing Feature
Get your desired video quality by modifying video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation. With it, you also can apply your modified standard to all the movies
2. Improve the effects of interlacing video by using deinterlacing
3. Cut any clip of video (Trim) and Crop Video Size
4. Merge several videos into one file
movie738 - Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:41 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Post subject:
iPad DVD Converter | Best iPad Converter | Blu Ray Ripper for Mac
movie738 - Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:53 am
Post subject:
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU
perfectam - Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:32 pm
Post subject:
movie738 - Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:11 am
Post subject:
Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite is newly released software for iPad fans. It can rip any DVD files (DVD-Video, DVD folder and DVD IFO file) to iPad, convert all popular videos/audios to iPad formats and transfer files from PC to iPad, from iPad to PC and from iPad to iPad. It works similar to iTunes. So why do you always buy movies and songs from iTunes with extra money? It can help you make use of your resources.
The product is very easy in use. You just need download, install and run the trial version.

The product is multifunctional. It can trim, crop, edit video effect, merge, add text and image watermark, select audio track and subtitle, adjust video settings and snapshot.

If you are Mac user, you can choose Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite for Mac.
perfectam - Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 am
Post subject:
iPad DVD Converter | Best iPad Converter | Blu Ray Ripper for Mac
perfectam - Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:34 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:11 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:39 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
movie738 - Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:02 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:53 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 am
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:27 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:35 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:34 am
Post subject:
movie738 - Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:10 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
movie738 - Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:48 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:15 am
Post subject:
Share a Blu-ray Ripper, which can rip Blu-Ray DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This Blu-ray Ripper can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.
perfectam - Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 am
Post subject:
Rip Blu-ray to xbox, you can use blu-ray to xbox ripper, it will help you to rip your blu-ray movies to xbox supported video format easily and it can also rip dvd and convert video

blu-ray to ps3, blu-ray to mkv
perfectam - Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 am
Post subject:
iPod to Computer Transfer can help you to backup your iPod music/video/images to your computer. It is really easy to use and it supports iPod shuffle, nano, touch, and other generations of iPod perfectly. There are also iPhone to Computer Transfer and iPad to Computer transfer
perfectam - Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 am
Post subject:

perfectam - Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:10 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:57 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 am
Post subject:
swf to avi converter help you to convert your swf file to avi format easily and it can also do many video editing works.
swf to 3gp converter is your best tool to convert swf to 3gp.
perfectam - Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm
Post subject:
PDF to ePub Converter provides powerful and professional functions. With PDF to ePub Converter, you can convert your PDF files to ePub file easily and quickly. So you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers.
perfectam - Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 pm
Post subject:
iPod to Computer Transfer can help you to backup your iPod music/video/images to your computer. It is really easy to use and it supports iPod shuffle, nano, touch, and other generations of iPod perfectly. There are also iPhone to Computer Transfer and iPad to Computer transfer
perfectam - Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:58 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:04 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 pm
Post subject:
Rip Blu-ray to xbox, you can use blu-ray to xbox ripper, it will help you to rip your blu-ray movies to xbox supported video format easily and it can also rip dvd and convert video

perfectam - Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:10 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 am
Post subject:
swf to avi converter help you to convert your swf file to avi format easily and it can also do many video editing works.
swf to 3gp converter is your best tool to convert swf to 3gp.
perfectam - Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:21 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 am
Post subject:
iPad 2 Converter can help you to convert DVD to iPad 2 and convert video to iPad 2. It is really easy to use and works really fast. DVD to iPad 2 Converter is a really powerful converter that convert DVD movies to iPad 2 supported video format
perfectam - Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:11 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm
Post subject:

perfectam - Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:15 am
Post subject:
blu-ray to iPad 2 Ripper is a really nice blu-ray ripper that can help you to rip your blu-ray movies to iPad 2 supported video formats. It can also do many video editing works, such as trim, crop, emrge and so on.
iPad 2 Converter can help you to convert DVD and video to iPad 2 video formats easily.
perfectam - Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 pm
Post subject:
iPad 2 Converter can help you to convert DVD to iPad 2 and convert video to iPad 2. It is really easy to use and works really fast. DVD to iPad 2 Converter is a really powerful converter that convert DVD movies to iPad 2 supported video format
perfectam - Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:36 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:24 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:14 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:09 pm
Post subject:
iPad Converter Suite.
perfectam - Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:30 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:08 am
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:25 am
Post subject:
i found a really nice M2TS Converter. it is really powerful that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and more. Aiseesoft M2TS Converter can efficiently convert all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
perfectam - Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
perfectam - Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:09 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:02 pm
Post subject:
perfectam - Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 am
Post subject:
Aiseesoft DVD Copy for Mac makes it easy to Copy your Full DVD Disc to a new disc, or saved in a DVD folder, or DVD image ISO from your DVD, DVD folder or DVD image ISO sources. You are available to copy DVD Main Movie as well.
perfectam - Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:04 am
Post subject:
killua - Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 am
Post subject: Three different choices in avi converter for mac
Three different avi converter for mac softwares give you three views,deliberately choose which is your best like software.

avi converter for macis a powerful and versatile Video/Audio Conversion utility for Mac OS X users to convert video files from one format to another and extract or save the audio tracks on Mac OS X (including OS X 10.5 Leopard)

avi converter for macis specially designed for converting HD videos. Most HD video formats are supported including AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG TS, QuickTime HD, WMV HD, AVI HD etc.

avi converter for macalso is an excellent AVI Converter for Mac user.This AVI Converter for Mac , i.e. Mac AVI Converter, can convert AVI to 3GP, Mp4, MOV and other popular format with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.

TimLucas - Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 am
Post subject:
anonymousguy - Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 pm
Post subject:
"""Another iPad 2 DVD ripping guide:
DVD to iPad/iPad 2 freeware- Convert DVD to iPad/iPad 2 video fast and losslessly

dvd to ipad 2
ipad 2 video converter"
bluelans - Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 pm
Post subject:
I 'm newcomer! hello.
bluelans - Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm
Post subject:
sweet,I like it !
killua - Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 pm
Post subject: The varied version of ePub to PDF Converter
ePub DRM Removal is a professional ePub DRM remover, which will freely help you to remove drm protections from adobe digital editions with superb quality. It will never change on the content of ePub files, but remove the DRM header.

ePub to Kindle Converter is a gorgeous conversion tool. No matter the ePub files stay in the format of text, HTML or ePub, it can easily convert ePub files to mobi supported by kindle.

CHM to ePub Converter is an excellent software to convert CHM files to EPUB format. Even batch conversion is supported. During the process of conversion, CHM to ePub Converter will keep all original text, graphics, images, hyperlinks and layout of the original CHM files.

The HTML to ePub converter can make you convert ePub from HTML without effort. Moreover, the HTML to ePub converter also supports batch conversion, which will save you much time. And the converter allows you to edit EPUB information like author and name as for modifying them to personalize the output.

Features of ePub to PDF Converter

(1) An easy-to-use converter.

The users did not need much professional knowledge. A few clicks will help you to finish the conversion.

(2) More than 50 language to be selected.

The Converter has been endowed with more that 50 languages, which are the mainstream languages of the world. So the users could select their own language in order to their convenience.

(3) Supports batch conversion.

With this great function, the users could convert files as many as they need. Meanwhile, it could save them much time.

(4) Supports customizing the output files.

The converter allows the users to make setting of the output files according their needs. For example, the users could set the charset, font and so on.

(5) Supports making further settings of output files of PDF

(6) Supports multiple CHM, HLP export options

(7) Keeps the original structure of ePub file.
lisamey - Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 am
Post subject:
Blu-ray to MKV
lucker11 - Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:47 am
Post subject:
Useful info, thank u!
U can use daniusoft DRM Converter --an easy-to-use DRM Removal tool, to convert vedios to other format as well, such as
remove drm from m4v | iTunes to PSP go | iTunes song to PowerPoint etc.
yly - Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:04 pm
Post subject:
We provides hundreds of Fake Oakley sunglasses online,here you can buy cheap Oakley sunglasses.All the discount oakley sunglasses of first-class quality for you to choose.you can chase after every kind of oakley sunglasses.Don’t miss the website oakley sunglasses wholesale.
http://www.fakecheapoakleysunglasses.com
wts30286 - Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 pm
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁