iPhone Forum

iChat - Need a solution for my games.

Antties - Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:17 am
Post subject: Need a solution for my games.
I am a business man and hardly get any time to play games. But when I get the time it’s always some problem that avoids me to play them. I am looking for a game copy software which can handle this problem and I can make use of my leisure time and play games at my will. I need this so that the game runs well without any disruption.
stacy - Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:37 am
Post subject: Re:Need a solution for my games.
Hi, I can understand that it’s very un-fortunate for you to take time out of your busy schedule to only find out that you cannot utilize it. Well, I myself love to play games and currently I am using GamePro which provides a perfect solution to your game problems. I need not explain its qualities as it is as good as it can get. Hope you will love it and enjoy your games. Cheers!
Iyaask - Fri May 30, 2008 10:46 pm
Post subject:
Hi, stacy.

I certainly agree with you. Your suggestion is really helpful for me.
Thanks a lot for sharing this nice thought.
Xiaofeng6 - Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:12 pm
Post subject:
The other day i found several extremely useful and practical softwares. Here i'd like to share them with you.
Mac Video Converter is a best Mac video converter which can convert video files from one format to another format and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users.
I hope they are helpful more or less for you to have a good time during your Christmas holiday.

Mac Mp4 Video Converter
Mac iPhone Video Converter
Mac iPod Video Converter
Video Converter for Mac
Mac Video to AVI Converter
imfaroo - Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 am
Post subject:
I myself love to play games and currently I am using GamePro which provides a perfect solution to your game problems.