iPhone Forum

iChat - Is there any good converter?

Serrtes - Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:24 pm
Post subject: Is there any good converter?
Hi guys,
I am junior artist and I have some downloaded videos in various formats. I want convert them all into DVD format so that can I watch it on the big screen. Can anyone recommend me any good software program? Thanks!
Antties - Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:37 pm
Post subject: Is there any good converter?
Hi,
That’s great! I suggest you try ConvertXtoDVD software program.. It can covert AVI files, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DV and many other video file formats to DVD format just on a click of a button. Hope this will work out for you.
Good luck!
Iyaask - Fri May 23, 2008 8:38 pm
Post subject: Re: Is there any good converter?
Antties wrote:
Hi,
That’s great! I suggest you try ConvertXtoDVD software program.. It can covert AVI files, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DV and many other video file formats to DVD format just on a click of a button. Hope this will work out for you.
Good luck!

I certainly agree with you. Your suggestion is really helpful for me.
Thanks a lot for sharing this nice link.
informationspy - Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 pm
Post subject:
Another perfect one for sharing !
Xilisoft DVD Creator provides an easy and fast way to convert popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, DV, VOB to DVD and burn DVD movie playable on portable or home DVD player.

Xilisoft DVD Creator allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, set after done actions, and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO files. The DVD creator provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing methods to assistant you to burn personalized DVD. Xilisoft DVD Creator supports abundant DVD formats, including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW, DVD-5, DVD-9 that no other DVD creators can!

So easy to use and faster than ever before, just one click to burn DVD movie, convert AVI to DVD, MPEG to DVD, WMV to DVD
Xilisoft DVD Creator
moonisharsh - Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:29 am
Post subject:
Maybe you can also refer to my website,which can supply what you want.
chrissiver - Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:42 am
Post subject:
Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players,
By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,
want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac ,
enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac .
informationspy - Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 am
Post subject:
Converting to DVD is a very easy work today due to the software produced by all kinds of company. If you want all the popular video format and music format burn to your DVD you only need a tool like Xilisoft DVD Creator. And it will solve the format convertring trouble and still provide very high -definition video and audio tracks. There another special technical is it provide self-wrong track checking and modification and if there is any trouble when you burning you DVD. It will correct for you and save you a lot of money ! Image
imfaroo - Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 am
Post subject:
The DVD creator provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing methods to assistant you to burn personalized DVD. Xilisoft DVD Creator supports abundant DVD formats, including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW, DVD-5, DVD-9 that no other DVD creators can!