iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Titleist AP1 712 Irons feature two tungsten weights in the

halelucy - Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 pm
Post subject: Titleist AP1 712 Irons feature two tungsten weights in the
Titleist AP1 712 Irons When it comes to the irons, the Titleist AP1 712 Irons ranks the list that you can't overlook. If golf is fashion, you need to take this into your bag to follow the step. There are many reasons for you choose the Titleist AP1 712 Irons. If you are looking for quality irons, I think, the Titleist AP1 712 Irons with a reasonable price in our store you need to take into account.

Titleist AP2 712 Irons I am a fan of Titleist golf gear, and Titleist presents so many great golf equipment, such ap2 irons, ap1 irons, cb irons and so on. For many golfers, they do not know which is the difference between ap1 712 irons and AP1 710 Irons, so today, i just want to talk about them.

Titleist 910 D2 Driver The Titleist AP1 712 Irons feature two tungsten weights in the sole of the club that increases the MOI of the club without having to make the head longer. This means that it is very forgiving for its size and Titleist say the shot disperson is smaller than the previoius AP1 model. Certainly we found it to be very easy to hit and pretty forgiving, even if the trajectory was a little higher than the similar sized CB iron.

cheap golf clubs Maybe you have read some information about the Titleist AP1 712 Irons. Here are many details and features for the clubs that you can pay attention to. Titleist AP1 712 Irons introduces the new high performance AP1 irons for avid golfers building upon the high technology design and resounding success of the original AP irons.