iPhone Forum

General Discussion - TaylorMade R9 Irons make you play better

Karensour - Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:23 pm
Post subject: TaylorMade R9 Irons make you play better
Now there are too many golf clubs from Taylormade, maybe there are some of them out of stock or Off the shelf, and how many do you remember of them? Today I want to share my experience with all of you. TaylorMade R9 Irons are one of my best golf clubs, and there are alao X-24 hot irons, Ping g15 irons, and etc.

R9 irons are made with the better player in mind and have a clean, conventional look. The three- through six-irons incorporate a large and fully enclosed compartment behind the clubface called the Velocity Control Chamber, cheap golf clubs which makes it easier to launch the ball at a high speed, while Inverted Cone Technology milled onto the inner side of the clubface promotes controlled power and consistent distance.

The longest hitters in the test whether you catch it dead-center or not; soft, quiet sensation on center hits without the bad vibes and negative feedback on mis-hits; R11 Irons for sale clubface is hot, balls jump off it; many testers find that these do a quality job correcting mis-hits directionally and distance-wise; rough is not an impediment; a touch of workability.