iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Play 1080p MKV, FLV on Nexus 10 tablet

azurehawk1 - Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am
Post subject: Play 1080p MKV, FLV on Nexus 10 tablet
Google Nexus 10 has come to us for a period. As the Nexus 10 uses, we all have great experience on it. Nexus 10 brings the best of Google in a slim, portable package that fits perfectly in our hand. Stunning 7�� display brings our entertainment to life in stunning clarity on a vibrant high-resolution display. With over one million pixels in your hand, text is sharper, HD movies are more vivid and gameplay is smooth and dynamic. Nexus 10 is a sweet Android tablet for us.

The marvelous experience with the tablet has been proceeding until you want to add some 1080p MKV files to Nexus 10 for enjoyment on the go. It��s a pity that Nexus 10 can only natively support H.264, H.263, MPEG-4, VP8. And due to the limit of video frame rate, if you want to play 1080p MKV, FLV on Nexus 10 tablet, you need to make a fast conversion in advance to overcome the incompatibility.

If you don��t want to waste time and effort to search widely to find a powerful enough video converter for Nexus 10, you can try the Video Converter for Nexus 10 I��m using. It��s an easy-to-use video converter that can always deliver what I need, with an easy intuitive interface. What impressed me the most about my experience is the useful and efficient technical support I received. Someone was always there to answer my questions and assist me with the converting process.

Now follow the step-by-step guide on converting 1080p MKV to Nexus 10.

Step 1: Launch the recommended program to add your 1080p MKV, FLV files to it. It supports batch conversion.

Step 2: Click on Format box, and from the dropdown mean, select H.264 HD Video(*.mp4) as the output format for Nexus 10 tablet.

Step 3: To get the best quality video for Nexus 10, you��d better customize the video/audio parameters via clicking the Settings icon. Below are the recommended settings for you.

Step 4: Hit the Convert button to start the 1080p MKV to Nexus 10 conversion with the top Nexus 10 1080p Video Converter.

When the .mkv, .flv to .mp4 for Nexus 10 tablet conversion completes, you can get the resulted video for Nexus 10 effortlessly. It��s easy to transfer and put 1080p MKV movies onto Nexus 10 for playback keeping HD quality.

Original article:http://www.converterxpress.com/how-to/mkv-to-nexus-10/

Related:
iTunes on Nexus 10
Nexus 10 Blu-ray playback
DVD to Nexus 10